Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAFIA THE GAME

Go down 
+14
statelywayne
Ann R. Kist
Dj Sypher
gtosdad
thefiend
Wave
Draklems
tubby216
Adrian
talhun69
Stimp
Epod~Lady
Dustin
Crystal
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:34 pm

OK MAFIA'S FIRST GAME AT THE NEW HOME..

Into music please*just the good ol boys never meaning no harm____scracth... NO, NO
Ok seriosly... off In a somehwere city USA there was a small town.. a nice quiet town. but somehting starnge was going on... somehting wasnt right, every1 could fee it in the air..an orginiaztion had been started known as THE MAFIA, now the Mafia lived as the rest of the town, It was at night they came out to do there dirty work. Crazy things have been happening,people slain at night , loud screams and crys. Now the town is tired of this , its time to fight back. So a town meeting was called.. HERE YE HERE YE...Now the town gathered 1 by 1

1.Dustin
2.tubby216
3.Stimp
4.thefiend
5.Wave
6.talhun69
7.Adrian
8.Ann R. Kist
9.gtosdad
10.Elipse
11.camn
12.Draklems
13,Epod~Lady
14.juggalorydaz
15.Dj Sypher
16.Boondox
17.statelywayne

11 townies, 4 mafia, 1 doc and 1 cop

get ur weapons and whatever you can find its time to deciper out these MAFIA scum.... and so it begins..

if you were assinaed a role you were contacted via pm if you did not you are simply town.

RULES.. town commuicates through forum only

mafia may pm

doc can save a kill

and cop can invesigate

ghost will be allowed to post in forums

no double posting.

any questions fee free to pm me..

now please stand for our natoinal anthem.... LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Ok looks like I'll start things rolling since we have no way to determine who is currently mafia I say we target the lurkers first they have lost us games in the past so my proposal is we wait half the deadline and then we consider who to lynch amongst any players who have yet to post what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:11 pm

I think thats a good idea, but hopefully we won't have to deal with any lurkers Smile
Back to top Go down
Stimp
TuneBully Refugee
Stimp

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 pm

Discuss or risk being executed.... I like it Dustin, although with no suspects in the first half deadline what is there to discuss? lol
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:34 pm

And so it begins....the Mafia Scum are in our town...how do we ascertain who is who...I like the idea of targeting lurkers....

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Adrian

Adrian

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:56 pm

I agree. For a lack of a better criterion, let's target the lurkers.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:09 pm

lurkers those are the cats that hang out and just watch never posting or only posting here and there if so i am for it those guys creep me out,, their like a peeping tom,, lol
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 pm

I'm for a tie or no lunch. The worse case scenario for the mafia is for us to get lucky and vote one of them out the first night, barring that the second worse case scenario for the mafia is us NOT to lynch an innocent. It plays out best for the townies to not lynch percentage wise, at least for the 1st day or so. A “lurker” could very well be a doc or cop, so the best statistical option is to no lynch on day one and maybe 2 IMO, while watching for blood hungry players.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Hmm,

Wanting a tie is very suspicious. Kinda like a Mafia twist. I could be wrong. Have you been teemed up with Anrkissed again, Drakes Shocked

Lynching is almost the best way to eliminate Mafia scum. 50/50 proposition at first. That's still good comparing to just a Mafia hit. N'est pa? Can I speak French here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stimp
TuneBully Refugee
Stimp

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 pm

I've said it in every game so far, I dont like the no lynch theory.

We have to get something to go on, with only 4 scum out there it will be sheer luck if our cop strikes it lucky early on. Remember that the cop needs some evidence to base his investigations on. Without that he/she is stumbling along in the dark too.

Voting an innocent out this early is not as crucial as it will be later on in the game when numbers are tighter. I would be totally in favour of a tied vote in a couple of days or so if we dont get lucky but we need stuff to help us like voting history, last minute vote changes etc.

If he town decides not to lynch though, I wont be the sole voter for a lurker, that would help us none.
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Thanks for getting mafia set up here everyone!

I agree with Drak, lets try the no lynch method for once, at least for the first round. It allows the cop to investigate and only 1 innocent is lost per night instead of 2. In round 2 we will see the lurkers because they didnt vote NO LYNCH and they didnt post anything at all. The lurkers can be cop or doc, so I advise the cop and doc to at least make an apearance this round. Lynch or no, we will not gather any significant evidence in the first round anyway, so the cop will investigate randomly anyway. I dont believe anyone will come out and say "Hey Im mafia investigate me." Even a head start with one investigated innocent is better than losing 2 innocents. Even the innocent verdicts will help us narrow it down (like last game Smile ).

1 Vote: no lynch
Back to top Go down
gtosdad

gtosdad

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Holy Crap I couldn't find the the reply button.

Ok anyway I have never been a fan of the kill the lurker mentalitty in alot of cases the cop just kind of lurks in the begining, trying to gather info. But I will go with popular for the first vote, unless I find someone or something suspicious.
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
Adrian

Adrian

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:48 am

If we decide to vote for a lurker and the player is actually reading the thread then s/he can just say "hey, I'm around, don't vote me".

I don't think the doc or the cop would risk being a lurker with so many people starting to gun for the lurkers.
Back to top Go down
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:57 am

can i get ya'll to vote me cos im lost...not quite sure how i got here Razz.....
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:49 am

So It begins. So far no one has put a name forth to be lynched unlike last game where you were all more then happy to pile on and lynch me. It seems that whatever name is put forward first, gets lynched. And everyone follows along like a dog, whether the accusation is correct or not. With that being said I ain't putting anybody's name forward either. Who Will be the one to cast the first stone and probably be wrong?

Edit: if you edit an post it doesn't time stamp the edit can we fix this?
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:48 am

I like the lurker idea, force everyone to pipe up!

My biggest problem with the no-lynch theory is this: Lynching is our only tool for killing mafia.

Lynching is also the best way for us to ferret out suspicious behaviors, strange voting patterns and other scummy tells.

So for now I'll wait and see if everyone shows up!
Back to top Go down
Ricktunes

Ricktunes

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:08 am

I'll be lurking with my "friggin lazer beams" but I'm already dead affraid
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:52 am

hmmmmm, I don't like no lynch...its a waste of a vote...and its interesting who mentioned it too....

its a 50/50 chance we get a mafia mobster if we stat reading these posts and choose....
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:01 am

What does God want? Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses the bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him?

Cris?
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:05 am

huh Question
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:07 am

by the way................... day will end 9pm forum time 2 mara.......
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:42 am

You talk like clock work orange , your av is clockwork orange , but when I ask you a question/or quote clockwork. you don't know of clockwork orange
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:06 am

More Moloco and ultraviolence cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry pig cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry lol!
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:08 am

HI, guys. I am totally tipsy right now.. but I thought I'd check in.

A) Kill All Lurkers.

B) No Lynch is suspect.. . . but the deadline DOES come rather quickly!

Tomorrow I will try and get in the game.. but I'm Here!!

c

PS... I love the PREVIEW button! We should use it! and disable Editing!!
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:17 am

ok well we have enough time to vote on wether to lynch or not to lynch, we could do that then turn around and vote on someone to lynch, I wish I had played this before then i would i know how some of you guy's playing styles are cause holy crap am i about completely lost right now,, lol

oh and does the person who is suspected or nominated for being lynched do they have time to plead there case or is it majority rule and that guy/girl is screwed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAFIA  THE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA THE GAME   MAFIA  THE GAME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAFIA THE GAME
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next