Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signups Mafia XI

Go down 
+7
tubby216
camn
thefiend
Wave
Epod~Lady
Ann R. Kist
Dustin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

Signups Mafia XI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI   Signups Mafia XI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:02 am

Well holy shit ! I think he's on to somting. Thats a GREAT idea Draklems Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI   Signups Mafia XI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:04 pm

I think that might work Draklems Good Idea I might use that Idea for my site when it is completed... almost there makeing a few tweeks
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI   Signups Mafia XI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:12 pm

well that is a good idea... how do i make a video? lol ne1 wanna help??
and drak...... i thinks you should give it a try 1 more time! ...*batts eyelashes**
dj sypher i belive will be coming back. n some peoples temp had to leave us i kno tallhun will b back as soon as he can.so we have about 4 that couldnt be here temporaley..sooooo u all ne help would be gratful
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI   Signups Mafia XI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:56 pm

I think it's really easy to make a vid and upload it on you tube , all you need is a camera. Unless you are thinking animation ,, what kind of vidio are you looking to make crystal ? Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI   Signups Mafia XI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:59 am

Whether with images or animation you can make it look flashy enough with just some minor editing techniques and the right dramatic type sound track. Since it promotional in nature it lives and dies by how quickly it captures people attention, and a majority of videos viewed on YT never get watched to completion. It a rather high percentage but I don’t recall what I read.

I am willing to help, but to be honest it’s a one person job really. I mean unless you got 1 guy good at photoshop, and another at video editing, and whatever else, that would be hard to organize and manage IMO. First thing that needs done is registering either a new channel, in which think of a relevant name, or use an existing channel. I’d say the first option is best, MafiaLives or whatever.

This is an example of something I did recently and is the right flashyness I supose. It wasn’t promotional though but I've done several of those. I’m not try’n to toot my horn here, I just figure if you’re serious about it then let’s get the ball roll’n, so I'm offering you my help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSdhgeKOS28&fmt=22

YT has a new wide screen format and this is what that was made for, so it's best viewed on YT. I'm not sure about embedding vids here, tried a few things that works on TB but no luck.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI   Signups Mafia XI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:24 pm

ok so I'm guessing BIRD is the word of the day...LOL. pretty cool drak
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI   Signups Mafia XI - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:52 am