Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signups Mafia XI-2

Go down 
+9
TC
Guido Capone
HowardRoark
Draklems
Wave
Crystal
tubby216
Epod~Lady
Dustin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:34 am

great looks like we got enough for a game, and lot's of new people as well, welcome!

Here's what I am thinking for the game either the most basic of setups 1 cop 1 doc 2 mafia goons and 1 mafia godfather. all these roles are standard and covered in the basic intro to the game so it should be the easiest thing for our new players to get the swing of things.

Or the more interesting but slightly more complicated setup of 1 watcher 1 tracker 1 doctor 2 mafia goons 1 mafia godfather and 1 cult leader. Basically for this game the cult leaders objective is for everyone but the members of his cult to die he can recruit 1 person per night into his cult if he targets another power role however watcher/tracker/doctor/mafia the cult leader get's killed if however the person is a normal townie then that person becomes a member of the cult and is then able to communicate with the cult leader outside the game thread. Only the cult leader can communicate with the other members of the cult regular members cannot talk to each other so if the cult leader dies the remaining members of the cult will know each others identity but cannot communicate outside the game thread.

I was thinking of this game to try and break people out of the patterns that had been established our last few playthroughs it makes things more varied and less predictable yet every team still has a chance to win. I leave the decision to you guys I'm leaning towards the simple game to make things easier for the new players but if enough of you are alright with it I may give the more complicated game a go. So let me know which game you want and I welcome any suggestions or criticisms about either game I want to make sure everyone has fun with it.

Regardless roles will go out sunday night and we will have a long first day to make sure everyone gets heard. so until then.
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:21 pm

I would enjoy either setup.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:29 pm

lets get this pig on the road
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:45 pm

I agree with tubby lets get some talk going just to get to know the newbies.... I want to be the first to say welcome newbies hope you enjoy the game as much as we do... welcome back to the old heads glad to see you guys again hope you had a great holiday...

On a side note to the newbies if you have any problems these guys are great I had turrets when I got here now look at me NOT a single swear word. lol! boobs blaze bong

Oh yeah I'm good with eaither set up.

Last edited by Guido Capone on Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add side note)
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Hey everyone!

I think we should start with a basic game for anyone new (and, yes, Welcome!). But I'm good with either way.

I've really missed talking to you all. TuneBully was the first place that I ever really got talking to people online. I'm not really big on chatting and such. But I loved the interaction of the shoutbox and forums there.

Sure I'm a member at TorrentBully, but I'm a 'dumn user' there meaning that I don't have a proper connection for some reason or other to properly seed. I can only effectively leech which means that I really don't take much from there and don't really hang around and talk.

Blah, blah. Anyway, glad to have this back on the go.

Are you flashing man boobs, Guido? affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Killa

Killa

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:42 pm

... So roles are goin out sunday....WHOOOOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOOOP.... Aint ya glad i came back crystal... lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.urchoiceradio.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:51 pm

yes welcome back to all and welcome the new players

and i vote guido

for posting in gawd damn multiple colors that he knows i cannot read !!!!!! mafia scum die fu
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 pm

I start school on monday , so I won't be the mafia whore I used to be Shocked Very Happy , But I'm SO game to play !!! I love you Like a Star @ heaven

P.s. I love the new Avatar Wave blaze
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:32 pm

Vote: Simple

ps.. Hi Epod. Hi Fred.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 pm

hehe im so excited!
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:44 pm

With the Superbowl this evening, I might not respond to a role PM immediately, but I will as soon as I can late tonight / early in the morning. HERE WE GO STEELERS . . . HERE WE GO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signups Mafia XI-2   Signups Mafia XI-2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signups Mafia XI-2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2