Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"the dusty bucket

Go down 
+3
camn
Guido Capone
tubby216
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tubby216
tubby216

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:26 pm

so yah i am bored watchin the super bowl and decide i would start the ghost thread,

as you stroll into the main dining/drinking area of the the bar you notice a long solid oak bar that runs the length of the great room here on your left. You nose picks up the smells of a kitchen hard at work mekin the heartiest of meals. in the far right conner you will notice a door to a "green" room where you find the finest in exotic and domestic "plants"
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Ok I'm not dead yet but I wanna check out what all is growing in the "GREEN" room. Might need to take some to my room and anylize it
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
camn

camn

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:39 am

Stupid Mafia.

Stupid Midnight deadline.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:39 am

So... who is so worried about my scumhunting power to kill me night one?

c
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:58 pm

ok my 2 cents and a lil ghostly advice.........

i told u all i was inncocent. and i still think there was motive to some that voted for me. keep ur eye on gudio n tubby for now. and yea why would u claim a role now? IF u really are You will die tonight dont u know this? but in my honor id like to see gudio hang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as me sayin pimp isnt a lurker no more. hes learning the game, im sure he'll get more into it,once he understands a bit betty! we all was new once.
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:27 pm

*SIGH* Well, I was at least in on finding one, maybe two. My biggest regret is not being there now to protect the cop. FYI, I protected wildirishrose both nights.

My issue with the cop claim:
1) Why investigate the obvious kill for the next day?
2) Why reveal with one unknown left out there?
3) Why reveal after the doc is dead?
4) Why advocate the vig? Espcially without knowing a safe target . . . it gives some advantage back to scum.
5) No "RIP Howard" from the cop? (TY, Epod~Lady and wildirishrose.)

Good luck, town!
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Yes, my post came just before wildirishrose edited her's in the main thread. Not that it really matters, but heh . . . I WANT CREDIT!! Laughing

I totally detest Wave's "give up" post. I feel bad for you, but that's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:10 pm

howard, because here if the cop gets a guilty no matter what the best play is to claim it. now granted with the you the doc dead it makes it a lil more difficult especially since we don't "breadcrum" here but i am willing to give guido a shot if we lynch tc and he is scum than it proves guido's claim to a point plus i don't see anyone else counter claiming but its still early. i however will not use my vig kill its far to dangerous if i get it wrong
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:16 pm

aww thank you for protecting me.

and i think it's a good choice not to use ur vig kill cause as much as i believe wave is really just pissed and wanted to vent there is still the small possibility that he and guido cooked this whole thing up for the same reasons already stated.
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Well, you weren't lurking and you weren't giving me any scummy vibes. I debated protecting Guido Capone on N2, but decided to stick with my choice. Too bad I couldn't protect myself, eh? Sad
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:48 pm

its ok mad love to you howard i hope you enjoyed your time with us. and i guess if guido is confirmed cop then i was completely wrong with my first theroy lol

i hope you 'll play in the next game
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Of course I will be playing here again!! die (DUH!) I've enjoyed this game greatly!
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:02 pm

@ all who think I MIGHT be lying I have played both scum and town roles so if you can find anytime in my history of ever false claiming I,ll take my gun and blow my brains out when you hang TC just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:08 pm

:facepalm:

just because you never done it before does not clear you now
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:18 pm

I understand that logic but why would anyone at this point false claim... I was the first to oust Wave ... although the storyline was just a joke to me until I found somebody else to mess around,, then hestarted makeing mistakes that even a rookie Pothead would never make,,, if you are messin up cuz you high you high enough to let everybody know thats why you messin up and I'm sorry I'm alot of things but I aint no Rookie. Then he starts trying to defend one voice ME, rose has picked me since day one and I have let her be cuz I know I'm the cop.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:21 pm

look i understand i am not callin you full of shit yet,

so get up from your computer desk spark one up with the old ladie or give her a little pickle tickle or nboth and relax, i am content to believe you at this time i just want to see how tc flips
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:25 pm

drinks on meeeee!!!! pepsi cheerss cooll
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:25 pm

I don't think he'll say much he knows he's dead
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 pm

no by flips what i mean is wether he is truly scum or not. this will either confirm or disprove your claim of cop
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:29 pm

oh ok well there are only three players that know... so we might as well sit back smoke this bong and get high man
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Howard! I like your style.

And Wave...... of course he would kill me night one.

GO TOWN!
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Crystal wrote:
drinks on meeeee!!!!
Good thing I am a doctor and was able to prepare myself to be able to drink after death! lol!

camn wrote:
Howard! I like your style.
I have style? Question scratch Thanx! But what exactly do you mean?
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:04 am

rip Draklems. Sit down and have a drink with me.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 am

Your steez.

You could be good at this game.
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:40 am

Thank you, camn!! I have a quickie (2 hour days, 15 minute nights), small town game under my belt. I am stuck in D1 (finally under a deadline) in another game. I like the pace here . . . not too fast and doesn't drag on forever. As long as life doesn't interfere, I will be here for all future games. *whispers* I'm also working on a setup to mod in the future. Should be interesting. Thanks for making me feel welcome here.

Stop whining, tubby!! You know I (in a purely platonic way) love you and appreciate you introducing me to this game and this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"the dusty bucket Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the dusty bucket   "the dusty bucket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"the dusty bucket
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next