Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)

Go down 
+5
luckie
Dustin
tubby216
Wave
Guido Capone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Empty
PostSubject: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Ok this is just to let everyone know that the sign up is not a normal sign up....

All interested person are directed to PM me with your desire to play there are to be no posts in this topic.

This is not only a who done it but who's in it is a factor.

If you all do not wanna try it this way then I will give the go head to post.

I think that a full element of surprise will add a twist yet seen.

Sign ups will go till Wednesday May 27nd at 9:00 pm the first day will last till Friday at 6:00 pm. Due to my work schedule I will have the days last Two days and the night phases will still be one hour starting at 6:00pm till 7:00pm.

I am doing the two day thing cuz the night phase starts earlier than we are used to and I want to give everyone a chance to read and vote. And since I'm not available after 7:00pm

The Choosen
1) Wave
2) Tubby
3) Dustin
4) Luckie
5) Raand
6) Nicolet
7) Kist
8} Killa

Last edited by Guido Capone on Sun May 24, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:19 am

Ok since I have only 6 people willing to play blind and one willing to play but only if it is a normal game, I have not gottin the response I was looking for I will open this thread for sign~ups.

Those who PMed me willing to play may either repost your reply or I will place your name on the list myself.

Which ever suits you best.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Keep me on the list Basketball
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:56 pm

/in i guess i will try but i may be inactive due to my daughters baseball season has begun. but i am will to try just don't expect my usually high post count
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:27 am

I'll play, sad that the blind setup didn't work out. Since it didn't however can I ask exactly what you had in mind?
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:05 am

Dustin, I'm still running the same idea, but if I would have been able to run it blind then you would all have to deside who was playing just by posts. (ie... If someone who did not sign up posted and the town decided to hang that person this would have been the story used. "After much deliberation the town desided to hang Talhun, as you all dragged him to the gallows he kept screaming 'I'm not even from this town I just stopped to get gas on my way to Melbourne to see my girlfriend'.

Talhun was an innocent bystandered.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:13 am

I see but wouldn't that mean the mafia could win by just not posting at all? we would not even know they were playing and thus could never decide to lynch them.
Back to top Go down
luckie

luckie

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:17 pm

dont forget bout me lol! count me in

i wanna play either way i think playin blind would be complicated but just the same ill try

Like a Star @ heaven luckie Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
RaandJ04

RaandJ04

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Wait for me! Wait for me! I'm in! Can't wait to play whatever game it is we're playing lol.
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:35 pm

As some of you know, I will not be able to play as I am going to Colorado for my brother's wedding. See ya after the 1st of June!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:01 am

@ Dustin yes that could have been a factor but no one would have known that and I was certain everyone who signed up would have posted what I was expecting was others to post and make everyone try and figure who was acctually playing and who was just saying HIGH.
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:13 am

I said id play if it was not blind so I am in
Back to top Go down
Nicolet

Nicolet

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:11 am

@ Guido, u left me out Sad i sad now! but still wanna play! im IN

butterfly
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:38 pm

With Anrkissed and Nicolet on as well we only have 7 participants. Kinda small for a decent game. Perhaps we should give people another week to join up. It's possible that we just need the members who weren't interested in the Blind game to realize that a normal one is going to start up next instead.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Hey that works for me, I will extend sign~ups till Wednesday May 27th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)
Page 1 of 1