Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins

Go down 
+5
tubby216
RaandJ04
Nicolet
Epod~Lady
Guido Capone
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins Empty
PostSubject: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Hello my friends, I'm glad you all desided to join me for my vacation. We will be going to the beautiful town of Wacco Texas.

I know the bus isn't scheduled to leave for some time now, but I was thinking we could use this time to get to know each other better.

My name is Guido Capone no relation to the Infamous Capones that I know of, although my brother Tubby likes to play gangster now and then.

I know we don't have many people joining us on this trip, but since the bus isn't leaving for a few days maybe we can pull some people off the street, there are plenty of seats to fill.

Sign ups will go till Wednesday May 27nd at 9:00 pm the first day will last till Friday at 6:00 pm. Due to my work schedule I will have the days last Two days and the night phases will still be one hour starting at 6:00pm till 7:00pm.

I am doing the two day thing cuz the night phase starts earlier than we are used to and I want to give everyone a chance to read and vote. And since I'm not available after 7:00pm

The Choosen
1) Wave
2) Tubby ~ Killed Day 2 ~ Innocent
3) Dustin ~ Killed Day/Night 2 ~ Innocent
4) Luckie
5) Raand ~ Killed Day 3 ~ Mafia Goon
6) Nicolet
7) Kist

8} Killa ~killed day 1 ~ GODFATHER
9)Epod ~ Lady
Killed night 1 ~ DOC

Last edited by Guido Capone on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:39 pm

inshkie Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
Nicolet

Nicolet

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:36 am

Morning Players!
Glad to see some of you could make it out for the trip! Can't wait to get there Smile

butterfly
Back to top Go down
RaandJ04

RaandJ04

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:13 pm

God I hope the bus ride isn't too long....but I'm in.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:33 pm

hey kiddies i am here whats up whats goin on??
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Guess it's going to be a long bus ride. I always hated being on a bus. Never anything to do Sleep
Back to top Go down
luckie

luckie

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:17 pm

hi everyone !!!! i want a backseat Very Happy

ARE WE THERE YET???
lol!

Like a Star @ heaven luckie Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:51 am

Hello Everyone, As it is early and it is too hard to get any real evidence on the first day I will probably not be voting. This is unusual as I usually have no problem accusing people, but I am going to try to be nice to people this game. So take it as what you will, but this is me checking in so that I don't have to pay attention to the monotounous inevitable discussion about who is lurking and why we should vote for them. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:57 am

Ok as you can see we still have some empty seats but I think we have waited long enough.

Again I wanna thank you all for joining me on this vacation... however there is something I think you all should know.

There is a group of people on this bus whom I invited personaly, They are here to "KILL" everyone, the only way to save yourselves is to figure out who they are and throw them from the bus.

Now I hope you all have fun and watch out for that first step it's a doozy.

(Insert Miniacal Laugh Here) MMMMWWWWAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:32 pm

well the good news is were on a bus so it will be hard for the killers to get any of us alone. also kissed being nice to people? mighty suspicious.
Back to top Go down
luckie

luckie

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:20 pm

what kist you didnt vote for wave........ lol!

Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Yes, Anrkissed was still insulting in his closing, go figure, but to come out and state that he would try to be nice is very suspicious to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:18 pm

LOL good point Dustin Smile ~( I like the opener Guido Smile )

I hope no one gets car/bus sick silent...,.. and I call the 3 seats in the back Like a Star @ heaven

p.s.
Guido Capone wrote:
There is a group of people on this bus whom I invited personaly, They are here to "KILL" everyone
Thanks for inviting the kill squad lol
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:22 am

I would like to point out that I voted for wave everytime last game, and he was mafia. And you all thought that was suspicious, so I could care less if you think my being nice is suspicious because it is apparently obvious most of you have no clue as to who is what.
Back to top Go down
Nicolet

Nicolet

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:13 am

LOL awesome start guys! gonna be a long ride with all this suspicion goin on. not sure who to vote just yet will check back this afternoon.

butterfly
Back to top Go down
RaandJ04

RaandJ04

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:18 pm

So some of this about Kist is a little over my head, your always mean kist? And when you say that you voted for Wave all game, you knew he was Mafia?? Hmmmmm.....Sounds kinda like to me that your plan may be to accuse others to deflect suspicion from yourself? No vote as of yet...

On a side note the only person that hasn't posted is killa?
Back to top Go down
luckie

luckie

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:35 pm

well i wouldnt say kist is mean... never said anything but vote wave last game. nothin mean bout that....i dont see that its all that suspicious that kist wants to talk this time.... however someone has to be pointed out or we wouldnt know who is likely to be mafia. i dont know who that is just yet so i will vote later.....

meanwhile epod you should let me get a backseat wit ya Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:50 pm

It's funny sometimes about people's perceptions. So far in both of Anrkissed's posts he has insulted the rest of the players. That's not exactly what I would call 'nice'. So I'll have to guess that in his opinion just speaking to us is 'nice' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:09 pm

raand is right killa has not posted so I will vote for him for now, if he makes it by the end of the day I will reconsider.

Vote: Killer
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:31 pm

I've been so busy the last couple of days I didn't even remember that the deadline for today is only 90 minutes away.

Obviously the lurker goes.

Vote Killa
Back to top Go down
luckie

luckie

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:39 pm

i really dont like to vote someone off just because they didnt post but killa knew the rules and he is not helping us by not posting.

so killa i hope you post soon otherwise

i vote killa

Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:31 pm

ok all sorry bout the delay my computer was highjacked by my brother in law.

Well you guys were sitting around trying to figure out Kists motives when it was brought to your attention that someone had been very quiet.

You asked for his input but still got nothing.

So you deside to throw Killa from the bus, but before you open the door, Luckie rips off his shirt to find the mother of all Tattoo's

and as you push him out the door Killa has one thing to say "You may have caught me under a technicality but my WILL lives on"

You have got the GODFATHER

Night phase begins now till 7:30
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Awesome!! Can't get any better than that on the first lynch cheers
Back to top Go down
RaandJ04

RaandJ04

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:43 pm

WOW! I was going to vote the lurker off...but I didn't get back to the house in time...crazy got em on the first try!
Back to top Go down
luckie

luckie

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:47 pm

wow sweet...... first try and i got a souvinear (sorry im a lousy speller)
yay town

mafia mafia1 mafia

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins   Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17)  Game Over Town Wins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind Mans Bluff (Mafia 17) Game Over Town Wins
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next