Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chicago Fire Alternate Thread

Go down 
+2
Epod~Lady
Wave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave
Wave

Chicago Fire Alternate Thread Empty
PostSubject: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:08 pm

I guess I'll open up the ghost thread since the game hasn't started. I already suspect everyone. Noone has posted anything lol!
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:24 am

LOL I guess he took some pointers from Camn Very Happy
Glad to see Waves Bar and Grill is back up and running Like a Star @ heaven I love you

EDited to say:
HOW THE **** did Guido post in a thread thats LOCKED ...WTF??? I Checked all day after the game started and I still can't post .........??????????? .... MOD??? Mr.MOD Sir ?
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:47 am

guido used his mod power to unlock the thread,

currently its Nite 0 and if anyone unlocks it agian they will be mod killed
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:46 am

Unlocked the thread ??? .... WTF ,,, he should be mod killed already ,, thats not cool
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:35 am

poop ..... Mad .....Evil or Very Mad Good luck team Twisted Evil ...... blaze bong
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:42 am

Rot in mafia hell, Epod, you've been torched lol!
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:01 am

mummy lol! bom *sniffles* lol
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Well looks like we're going to loose this one Godmother sorry I couldn't Stay alive.
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Welcome to the other side , the grass is greener over here anyways. LOL blaze
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 pm

yeah don't I know it the only reason I'm not throwing up smoke signals is cuz I'm out and have been for a couple of daze, and do not think it's right to throw them out there with nothing real to smoke in retrospect.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:18 am

I would have to think that Anrkissed is the arsonist. Why else would he salute the arson of an innocent? Can't you just play your role the way it should be played, Anrkissed?
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:36 am

Guido Capone wrote:
have been for a couple of daze.
I'll smoke a few for you then Smile Razz Twisted Evil

@ Wave I was thinking it had more to do with your personal vendetta with Kist, remember when he joind a game and the only words he said was "Vote Wave".
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:56 am

acctualy I was wondering the same thing, Why would he Applaude the arsonist.

Thanx for the smoke Epod.
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:46 am

doesn't the arsonist killing wave save the town a day of having to lynch him and then be wrong,? i applauded the arsonist cause they saved the town a day thats why
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Anrkissed switching over to Guido is pretty well what sealed his fate. So why would anyone want to investigate Anrkissed?

Just because Guido was scum does not mean that Dustin isn't (no offense). Dustin now seems to be out of the limelight, but I'd be investigating him.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Twisted Evil Happy Canada Day everyone !!! Very Happy cherry cat
I'm off to the Fireworks Smile drunken blaze
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Anrkissed has some kind of stake in this game. I realized that at first. Sorry to do a turn around and all, but he has been on the site many times since his first announcement. I'm not even counting his posts. I thought at first perhaps he was the arsonist because he would enjoy a roll like that, but it could be mafia as well.

He is way into this game more than even when he had the survivor role. He has some way to win this game whatever it is. And it won't be a win for the town or he wouldn't be so hot for whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Good vote, Howard and Killa claps

Sorry, Dustin. Cop says you're innocent cheers
Back to top Go down
Nicolet

Nicolet

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:00 pm

OMG i am so sorry town i have not been very much help anyway but here is a fun pic to maybe make up for it a little bit

boobs LOOK BOOBS!!!!

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicago Fire Alternate Thread   Chicago Fire Alternate Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicago Fire Alternate Thread
Page 1 of 1