Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gigawattsradio.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

Gigawattsradio.com Empty
PostSubject: Gigawattsradio.com   Gigawattsradio.com I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:40 pm

So you all know or most of you know I DJ @ gigawatts soo while playing mafia why dont you kick back and listen to some tunes! so check us out live at www.gigawattsradio.com and dont forget to get your request in!

Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
FBgigawatt

Gigawattsradio.com Empty
PostSubject: Gigawattsradio   Gigawattsradio.com I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:45 am

We at Gigawattsradio.com are always looking for djs/promoters! if you are interested please go to gigawattsradio.com and register for the forum and post a replay to the i wanna be a dj topic. To be considered for a dj you need to meet the following:

1. Must have a stable upload speed of 20k a sec (all cable, and most dsl users meet this requirement, sorry no dial ups will be considered)
2. Must have a working microphone
3. Must be able to locate requested material as requested by the listeners. we don't provide content
4. Must have a love for music and have a friendly disposition.

if you meet these requirements register on our site and we will hook you up and get you on our test stream. alternatively you can see crystal if you are interested.

thank you,
FiLeBaRoN
Co-Owner Gigawattsradio
Radio with attitude
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

Gigawattsradio.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigawattsradio.com   Gigawattsradio.com I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:34 am

Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Sponsored content

Gigawattsradio.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigawattsradio.com   Gigawattsradio.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gigawattsradio.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: Gigawattsradio.com-
Jump to: