Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need strategic advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
camn

camn

I need strategic advice Empty
PostSubject: I need strategic advice   I need strategic advice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:35 pm

OK.. So I am playing this other game somewhere else......

a real SLOW style game. ... where we discuss for as long as it takes to get a majority, THEN we lynch. So I have time to plan.

Anyway.. I am Town.. but I have the role of the "Paranoid Gun-Owner"
Which means I kill ANYONE who targets me at night. Cop, Doc, Vigilante, Mafia.... ANYONE.
I think the Mafia or Vig kills me, too.. but whatever.

My question..

Should I Claim my role immediately?
I don't want the Cop or Doc to target me and end up getting Killed...

What is the most Pro-town play?

FYI.. I am not under any suspicion RIGHT NOW.. but you all know, I walk the line.. even when I AM town! Smile

Please advise.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: I need strategic advice   I need strategic advice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:49 pm

You could claim your role, but I think that things are more fun when they come by surprise.

Wait out the first few days and see what happens. If you feel people start suspecting you and you may be a target for the cop then claim your role.

just a thought...
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: I need strategic advice   I need strategic advice I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:14 am

I would say you should reveal your role keep in mind there is 1 doc 1 cop and 1 vig so three people with positive town roles are there to accidentally target you and the mafia only gets 1 kill a night so the odds are better that a pro town role will target you then that the mafia will. Revealing your role will have no negative effects in fact it should serve to prolong your life as the mafia will no longer wish to kill you at night and will likely be trying to convince the town to lynch you during the day which gives you something else to watch out for.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: I need strategic advice   I need strategic advice I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:20 pm

I think I have to claim too.

Adrian.. people ALWAYS are suspecting me!

Will they believe me? What are the odds I'll just earn a lynch?
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: I need strategic advice   I need strategic advice I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:42 pm

a lynching maybe likely so it would be necessary to address suspicion in you coming out post. Why would you claim this role if you didn't really receive it what would you gain? well the mafia would be less likely to kill you not a benefit if you are mafia however. The vigilante may not want to kill you but keep in mind if your lying then the only other option would be that you are mafia and surely the person who really got the role your claiming would come forward so that everyone would know to lynch you.

So there really is no benefit for the mafia to claim a paranoid gun owner role and so the only logical reason you would claim it is because you do indeed have that role and are concerned one of the pro town roles may target you and die unnecessarily especially the cop that would be a huge blow to the town, make this all clear in your initial post . The only way this can go wrong is if someone else says there the paranoid gun owner and so you must be lying but if that happens then the person who is lying about there role must be mafia so if the town lynches you and realizes your telling the truth then they can lynch the mafia guy the next day either way I say coming out is your best bet.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: I need strategic advice   I need strategic advice I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:22 am

I need to always be on your team.

always!
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: I need strategic advice   I need strategic advice I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:31 am

I hate it when I gove my opinion and Dustin comes and says something 10 times better!! Evil or Very Mad Mad

Nah! I'm kidding! Embarassed pale

How many times have you played by now, Dustin?

Or are you just that smart? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need strategic advice   I need strategic advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need strategic advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: General Discussion-
Jump to: