Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Titles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

Custom Titles Empty
PostSubject: Custom Titles   Custom Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:23 pm

Ok heres the situation Epod contacted me requesting a custom title she certainly deserves one and so do all the people who have been with this game since day 1 and since I'm terrible at stuff like this I thought I would open it up to the floor, you all know Epod she has been a key player in this game from the beginning so what should her title be thoughts suggestions?

also any other long time player that wishes to have a custom title let us know here if theres one specifically you want let me know what it is, if you want one but don't have one in mind then just let us know and hopefully some of our other members can come up with something unique for you as well.

1 rule any one requesting a custom title has to at least make an attempt to think of a custom title for someone else who requested one.

as for epod my suggestion was "Spankalicious" a word she had previously used to describe herself anyone else have an idea? don't be afraid folks throw out anything that comes to your mind let's help each other out.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

Custom Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Titles   Custom Titles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:04 am

I am prepared fpr any shrapnel about to come my way Wink don't feel like you HAVE to be nice lol , I want to hear what ideas you all come up with Very Happy

I suggest dustin be called "The Don" Smile .... just a lame suggestion ,

I wanna bronshkie robins tits!

does anyone have the bronshkie robins tits song , I need it lol
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

Custom Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Titles   Custom Titles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:02 am

I totally have that song in my head.

Your nick name should be "I wanna Bronski Robin's tits"
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Custom Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Titles   Custom Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 pm

I wanna custom title but I suck at thinking of them too. All I come up with are lame.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

Custom Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Titles   Custom Titles I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:43 pm

You can have my old one LOL , It was "The Awsome One" haha. Didn't you use Mr.Nice guy, for somthing somewhere. I think that is a good custom title for you Smile Mr.Nice Guy. Ummm thats all I can come up with at the moment Smile Like a Star @ heaven Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Titles   Custom Titles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Titles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: General Discussion-
Jump to: