Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
talhun69
talhun69

ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms Empty
PostSubject: ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms   ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:42 am

Did you play DnD as a kid? Do you still play now? Did you ever want to play, but haven't? (we need fresh meat!)

I have just put together a Forum Site for the playing of ADnD The Forgotten Realms. So please come over, have a look around and join. Campaign and Adventures will be starting soon.

Click Here! to go to The Forgotten Realms

mummy

(This advert was approved by Crystal)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms   ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:50 am

I have never ever played.

How easy is it to learn and be able to catch up?

How time consuming is it? Compared let's say with the average mafia game...
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms   ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:05 am

You Should You Should!!!

ADnD is a Role Playing Game, go on to the site and have a look at the Fresh Meat Category.

ADnD is nothing like Mafia, Campaigns can continue for a long time, adventures can sometimes last only an afternoon. One campaign I played (with hundreds of quests and adventures lasted for 7 months...)

However, before we start any campaign we would run through some stand alone adventures, to get you and your character some experience....

Once you play, you can get hooked...check out the site join....
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms   ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:46 am

Oh... really?! That's pretty awesome! I haven't considered playing in years...

I've never played in an online setting - it's gotta be time consuming, right? I mean, it's not like we could just stop in and post whenever, at least not for combat - we'd have to all be on together, right?

Well, whatever the particulars, I'd like to take a peek at this and probably shake some dice... oh yeah - dice?

Anyways. Very cool idea, talhun! And Forgotten Realms is a great world, very versatile.
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms   ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:32 am

When an adventure or quest is being played it would have to be like real time...you all gotta turn up at my house, "You bring the beer, I got the corn chips" Very Happy yes everyone would have to be on at the same time (pre arranged of course)....otherwise an adventuring party would not have all players present for fighting monsters etc

For the campaign, that's a long run thing and not necessary for everyone to be on at the same time....

Couple more and we can start playing.....

ps I'm known as Elminster over there....Elimster is the sage of the Realms...
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms   ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 am

I played when I was 15 or 16ish, and a few times in the navy. We played Forgotten Realms using the Advanced D&D manuals. I’ve heard since then there have been several updates, once as recently as a few months ago I believe. I was a HUGE fan of the Forgot Realms fantasy novels by TSR publishing. I’d bet anyone familiar with Forgotten Realms would be familiar with Drist Du’erden (sp?), he was an awesome character to follow in the novels. Playing a Dark Elf was always fun.

I actually installed Never Winter Nights 2 a month ago or so (takes place in the Forgotten Realms) but haven’t had time to play it yet. I would recommend that game for anyone wanting to get familiar with the setup, as it follows the manuals and rules of the game. I can’t imagine doing it online though, but it sounds interesting. I will register and check it out, but I don’t know if I’ll have time to play yet.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms   ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:38 am

The first game is about to start so if you want to play I suggest you head over to Tals site and register.

Don't be intimidated if you have never played before I haven't but Tal was extremely helpful he made my character for me and everything and I'm sure he would be just as helpful towards any other newbies as he was towards me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms   ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADnD RPG - The Forgotten Realms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: