Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!

Go down 
+12
Ann R. Kist
Adrian
thefiend
gtosdad
Dj Sypher
Crystal
tubby216
wildirishrose
Dustin
Wave
Epod~Lady
camn
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
camn

camn

Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! Empty
PostSubject: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:32 pm

camn's Island Mansion, 8:00am, Friday Morning

Good Morning, my Friends!! Welcome to breakfast. I have some news for you all.

As you know, we all arrived in my Island Estate with the sole intention of PARTYING ALL WEEKEND!!
And the last two nights went SO WELL! You remember....We all boated in, had Bar-B-Que, went swimming, had a dance party, did some KY Slip-and-Slide.... you know, the whole Nine!
Then we went on a little hike, played some tennis, and drank mimosas!. Wave broke out his "hidden" gear.. and we huffed all his Oxygen, just for kicks!

But Last night.. Something terrible happened.
I woke up early (bladder issues) and something wasn't right. So I poked my head in the Den,
and found our good friends JZ and Elipse had been BRUTALLY MURDERED!!!
Someone had carefully removed ALL OF THE HAIR from both of their bodies, and shoved it into thier eyes.
THEN they had put a 9mm Glazer Safety Round into each of their heads.
It was really quite a mess. Hair EVERYWHERE.

NOT ONLY THAT, someone seems to have stolen the sails off ALL of our boats. Spark Plugs, too!

SO.

I guess we are stuck here!
I don't know what we should do, but I, for one, am scared.
SOME OF YOU, My closest friends, seem to have have started down the Dark Path.
Let us converse, then, here in the dining room. We will sit here until we decide what to do.
I happen to have my sushi conveyor belt up and running, so we should be good on snacks.

Go.

The Players

Wave - Mafia Goon, Suicide N5
tubby216
JZ- Townie, killed N0
thefiend
Epod~Lady - Townie, Killed N4
Dustin - Town Doctor, Killed N2
Guido Capone - Townie, suicide N2
Stimp
Elipse - Townie, killed N0
Adrian - Mafia Godfather, Lynched D2
Crystal - Townie Tracker, Killed N1
gtosdad - Townie, Lynched D4
Ann R. Kist - Townie Tracker, Killed N4
Dj Sypher
statelywayne - Townie, Killed N3

wildirishrose - Townie, Lynched D3
TC - Mafia Goon, Lynched D1

The Rules

1) It's a game, Have Fun!

2) No quoting ME, no giving things away after you die, and no screenshots.
No private communication unless allowed by your role.

3) The deadline is flexible. Approximate.
Night falls when I LOCK THE THREAD. If the thread is UNLOCKED, it is day. .and you can vote at will.
Night Phases will last at least an hour. Maybe all night if I get sleepy. But the approximate deadline time will be between 10 and 11PM board time.

4) Standard format VOTE: SCUM
Please UNVOTE
Vote: SCUM

It makes it easier for me.
ALSO.. Lets use YELLOW for votes. I dont want to miss any!

5) THERE WILL BE NO TIES!
If I am ready for deadline, and there is a tie... the first person to have earned that many votes will die.
RULE ADDITION! In LYLO, I will extend the deadline until a tie is broken.

6) All these roles are fair game:
http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf (thanks, Mike?)
...but there is NO COP.

Last edited by camn on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:29 pm

This First Morning will be a long one. the Deadline is SUNDAY NIGHT, 10-ish, board time.

So no Hurry.

But things will speed up after that.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Rip JZ & Elipse No geeze Shocked that puts a damper on our party goodness Sad ...

p.s. I'll take a couple mimosas, and a plate of california rolls. pale Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:44 pm

I got your normal stuff cooking on my little fire pit just over yonder if anyone is interested in bacon, eggs, sausage, and the like idk
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:45 pm

SUSHI AND MIMOSAS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:02 pm

Ok I have many questions, first question to the mod did JZ and Elipse contact you or something and say they couldn't play so you killed em off or is this part of the game?

if it's part of the game it really sucks for those two not even being able to play 1 day but the bigger question is how did they die? did you select them at random or were people with special roles given a night kill before the first day faze? If that was the case did the mafia have 2 kills or is there a secondary role that can kill? I would lean towards the belief that one role had 2 kills because both people were killed in the same way.

Also knowing we would lose people at the start of the game how did you factor out how many people were in the mafia? we had 17 players which would mean 4 mafia but since we lost two people day 1 it's really like there were only 15 players to begin with so at present time barring any other special roles it's likely to be 4 mafia against 11 townies which means in a completely strait game we could only lynch wrong 3 times before it was hopeless for the town and thats if there are no other pro-mafia, anti-town roles or roles that could end up killing a townie. All that and given the fact that theres no cop things seem pretty stacked against the townies here.

But of course this is all based on conjecture I'm sure you have thought this all through and I'm not trying to criticize but from the perspective of someone on the outside looking in things seem very bleak for the town about now. If the rules permit you answering any of the above questions it would sure help me wrap my head around what exactly is going on here on this island, if not I understand and I will just have to wait to see how things play out, at the least it should be very interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Gosh!

Way to break character!

JZ and Elipse are NPCs, they we not part of my balance-mathematics. They did not sign up, I rudely used their identities for my own purposes.

I just always have thought it was weird that we would lynch someone BEFORE they kill any of us!

That said, you are right.. it IS bleak, being trapped on an island with EVIL KILLERS! Your friends are dead... you need revenge.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:22 pm

well i think this will definatly be an interesting game. and ty camn for the extended first day too it will help the town and give i think it was wayne and myself more of a chance since friday's and saturday's are our busiest days.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:25 pm

well damn ok then,,,

hey wave can i get two eggs over easy some bacon fried hard as shit and some biscuts with sausage gravy???

i need to fuel up its gonna be a long day
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:19 pm

im jus ready to get nakked and do sum more of that KY slip n slide!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:21 pm

you always with the nakedness,,,

some of is to biggs for da nakedness
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:21 pm

Alright, someone else who needs normal food. Some people just can't eat raw fish, that's just the way it is. Ugh, and for breakfast. I don't even know what a mimosa is Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:25 pm

BAM...*stumbles down the stairs and crawls to the table*... Good mornooneve all... i was expecting breakfast in bed though lol....

What we upto today... ooo and can we sort the pool out the filter needs cleaning...
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:41 pm

i'll take some eggs and bacon too wave.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:54 pm

you all seem very relaxed considering that TWO PEOPLE WERE JUST MURDERED! seriously is whats for breakfast the biggest concern you have right now? were trapped on an island with a killer who may very well be sitting across from us at this table as we speak the question we should be asking ourselves is what should we do about it.

that said I could also really go for some eggs about now.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:04 pm

see thats what i am sayin calm down its daylight we are in a large group,, noone go out alone always in groups of three or more and we should be groovy,, and since everyone thinks better on a full stomach lets eat
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:17 pm

Between 1603-1867 (Edo period) ]"sushi" refered to pickled fish conserved in vinegar. Nowadays sushi can be defined as, a dish containing rice which has been prepared with rice vinegar. There are many different types of sushi
What you put on top of the rice, or inside or around it, makes it a certain type of sushi. California rolls (and a lot of other types of sushi) do not contain raw fish.

One of my Faveorites are California rolls. These rolls have sticky rice on the outside, a single layer of seaweed that encloses avocado, cucumber, crabmeat. then It is rolled and then sprinkled with sesame seeds. (free of raw fish / food.)

Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! Califo12see Smile Very Happy

Sashimi is the raw fish and Nigiri is the type that always has raw fish on it, I belive ...

Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! Nigiri11When slices of fish are served on top of a small ball of rice. Razz Razz

I just wanted to let you guys know that camn wasn't trying to get anyone to eat raw fish lol. Sushi is something that I find fun and exciting to explore and learn about. (The bf refuses to even sniff it lol ) But ya , thats our sushi lesson for today!! lmao ... Tomorrow we will do , Mimosas Very Happy hehe jocolor Like a Star @ heaven I love you
[/size]

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:48 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:58 pm

or our alternative, bacon.

Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! Bacon-05

no explanation necessary
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:08 pm

hmmmm fat guy klike bacon lol
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:30 pm

I found a small herd of wild pigs this afternoon and slaughtered one Sad Yes, I hated doing that, but I used the stunner on it first after I cornered it and we do have to eat in the morning. It felt nothing after the initial shock. I'll have it prepared for tomorrow's breakfast. I still have eggs and other fixings to carry us over for tomorrow.

I'm all ears for tomorrow's lesson on mimosas from Epod~Lady I love you
Back to top Go down
gtosdad

gtosdad

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 pm

I'm up for the sushi, as long as we have pickled ginger and wasabi. As for the Mimosa I think I prefer Sake if you have any gently warmed please
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Nice intro camn. I think we got a veteran Mafia Mod in you.

I love sushi! Let's dig in! I second the Sake reqeust.

Eat and drink my friends for there is much work to do.
Back to top Go down
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 pm

:O goood point i got all hooked on breakfast... but now i've had lunch... it might be time to get our asses in gear and get off this island alive...
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:49 pm

here' what i know so far:

Wave = has posted mainly about food but has posted 3 times

tubby216= has posted mainly about food 4 times

thefiend has posted once also about food

Epod~Lady has posted about food and rip to npcs x2

Dustin has posted x3 once about food, once to question subtleties of game and once to try to start hunting

Guido Capone - M I A

stimp - M I A

adrian - M I A

ann r kist - M I A

TC - M I A

statelywayne - M I A

Crystal posted all about the party

gtosdad posted about food

Dj Sypher posted x 2 and wants to start hunting

wildirishrose posted x 2 about food and extended timeline makes her happy

so what does this all mean to the tubby wonder you ask??

well i think dustin and dj may be just a little to exzcited to get a lynch goin since we have an extended deadline everyone hasn't had a chance to droppin wake up what ever so i believe they may be a possible scum pair,

i think wave may be the leader of some weird food cult if so recruit me the aft guy can eat like no other

but i am all for waiting to see if we have any lurkers and if so they gots to go,

so yah there you have it
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:06 am

I could tell right away that he used "unused" plyers because I could remember Elipse not signing up.

It was a great idea to have a murder at the beginning of the game.

It was really funny to read Dustin's questions and then Camn's predictable response ("Way to break character!" )
That was really funny. Very Happy

As far as the menu goes, I'll just have whatever's on sale. Very Happy But not sushi, I really don't like raw food, as Wave was saying...

BTW, a mimosa is a soft alcoholic drink, but you probably already figured that out...

Kudos to Crystal for getting naked. I hope she doesn't mind me watching! Laughing

Reading further... I have to agree with Dustin. We are talking only about food and we still haven't buried the bodies of our friends!!

And since tubby suggested going out in groups of three can my group be with Crystal and Epod?? sex boobs idk claps cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!   Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia IV - The Shore House - GAME OVER. TOWN WINS!
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next