Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American politics???

Go down 
+2
camn
tubby216
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tubby216
tubby216

American politics??? Empty
PostSubject: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:34 pm

any thoughts??

i know three topics that are the worst to dicuss are politic.religion, and past relationships, but

i am lost on this one, all I know is i don't like Obama/biden,,, but Mccain's VP choice isn't the greatest imo(oh and not because she is a woman i would have supported hillary)

so let me know,
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Obama.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:21 pm

yah i am thinkin not so much i think he will crack under the pressure of office, and all i see is alot of hott air,,, i seen him in person and was not impressed
Back to top Go down
godling

godling

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:49 pm

lol crack under the pressure from what? I'm not a Bidden fan at all (the dude wants to cyber stalk me) But Obama is 7 times more likely to live through a term as president than McCain (where i got it from) so if your not happy with is VP choice then it might be a big problem.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Honestly, does it really matter which set of evil slugs that you vote for?

What are your choices? You have the black muslim Barrack Hussein Obama. If he gets in there will be a percentage of the American population that will want to see him dead because he's black and another because he's muslim. Not just the usual couple of lunatics. And I gotta admit that I hope if he does get in that someone does knock him off. I'd hate to even think about the scenario where he lives as president.

If he dies then you have Biden as president. He's a bit of a wild card like Pahlin, but in a different way. He's also an old boy politico and will fall in with Dick Cheney and his bunch and you have the same system restored with a different figurehead.

You have John McCain. He's rotting with cancer like the evil baron in Dune. He's backed just about everything that Bush has done in office. He doesn't have a dateline to leave Iraq. When it's won. Which it cannot be ever 'won', so there ya go. He's right in there with the Cheney gang. Same old shit different figurehead.

If he dies then Pahlin is president. She has no choice but to fall in with Dick Cheney and his crew and you have the same system restored with a different figurehead.

Have a nice vote! I'd say good luck, but there isn't any for this election. Too bad it screws the rest of the world at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:50 pm

lol!

I guess I killed this thread cheers Basketball

Not that is was my intention haha

I'm a double poster, nyah nyah geek
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:07 am

no its simply that your comments were so far out there i wasn't quite sure i i should really dignify them with a response ,,,lol but hey worse case we can always blame canada,, right?? no i really think its a big mess and we are trully screwed either way,,, in the past there was a lessor of two evils now there isn't that option
Back to top Go down
gtosdad

gtosdad

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:27 pm

You know there are other options, I am a firm believer that you have to vote for what you believe in not who has a chance of winning.

Personally I'm voting for Nader this year
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:21 am

I voted for Ron Paul in the Primaries.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:20 am

thnak the gawds this will be all over soon,

i mean it really doesn't matter either way whomever we elect it will be back to business as usual and the people we the pwople will still get screwed, in order to bring about true change the entire system would need to be flushed and i do not see that happen, because who ever is elected will spennd the majority of his term cleaning up after the last guy and will have very little time to get his own agenda passed.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:02 pm

fuck obastard took pa gawd damn it we'z screwe'd now welfare for everybody,, look out russia here come the sosialists!!!!

wave so how are the house prices there in cananda????
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:27 pm

You should check out the Libertarian party. They are for freedom and small government . . . just as the founding fathers were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American politics???   American politics??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American politics???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: General Discussion-
Jump to: