Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

welcome Everyone

Go down 
+10
tubby216
godling
talhun69
Crystal
gtosdad
Adrian
camn
Guido Capone
wildirishrose
Ann R. Kist
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Welcome to this desolate town everybody. Later Tonite roles will be sent out. Since there is such a small group we will be doing a very basic game. There will be 3 mafia members, one of which will be the Godfather (if investigated will come up as innocent). There will be one vigilante who has the option to kill if they would like to during the night, they will be considered a townie for the win but will appear guilty if investigated. There will be Two Cops that can investigate one person at night, but cannot communicate with each other. There will be one doctor that can save either a mafia or vigilante target during the night phase, doctor shows up as innocent if investigated. That will be all the roles and there will be no inheriting or switching of roles, if a no show is assigned a role there will be no reassigning. Of course there is no screen shots or quoting of any messages and please stick to the spirit of the game.

Voting Deadlines will be at 11PM PST, Or 2AM EST (Mafia Time), Then Night Phase will have One hour To get there stuff in: 12AM PST, 3AM Mafia Time. Sorry guys but I live on the west coast all you east coast people got to stay up, or vote early. First Lynch Will be on Monday Night.

Hopefully This works out well, but it is an experiment so we will see how things turn out. Good Luck to you all. I am pretty Drunk, haven't slept in a long time and am going to be watching football all day, so don't hold your breath waiting for roles to go out, They will be sent out tonite/early this morning. Meanwhile it might be fun for you all to post without actually knowing your roles yet.

VOTING WILL BE IN YELLOW AGAIN IT WORKED WELL LAST GAME

Playing Members: In order of signing up.
Dustin
Epod
Gtosdad
Tubby
Camn
Crystal
WildRose
Talhun
Guido
Fiend
Wave
Godling
Adrian

Last edited by Ann R. Kist on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:27 pm

this really is a desolate town where is everybody lol. and i'm going to be lost this game i don't have wave to accuse so i don't know what i'm going to do. Sad
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:57 pm

How many people we got here.

Welcome rose how are you this day.
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
camn

camn

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:15 pm

It IS fun posting before Roles go out!

VOTE GUIDO CAPONE

Random votes, FTW!!
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:33 pm

Somehow, that vote didn't seem random... Wink Very Happy

VOTE GUIDO
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:07 am

WOW have I pissed some people off or something cuz man you guys are ruthless. well I really hope I get to be someone you guys can't live without cuz I think the first vote system will end with my lynching probably even if I get a good townie role.

Well sorry my first impression had to be such a bad one cuz I'm a really nice guy if you get to know me.

I will not be on the rest of the evening I have to be up early tomorrow so I will check everything then... and make my next post, goodnight hope to see yall in the morning if not hope this game is fun to read.

vote: Camn
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:10 am

Do you have a reason for voting me, sir?

And Adrian.. your reasoning?

We need reasons here, people.
Back to top Go down
gtosdad

gtosdad

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:57 am

Vote Guido

farao
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Roles   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:13 am

Ok everyone Roles have now been sent out!
Check your PM's.
Everyone should have gotten one regardless of if you have a special role or not.
If you did not get one (unlikely, I double checked) please PM to tell me, do not post saying you didn't get a PM.

Allright everyone have fun. And lt's on like donkey Kong.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:21 am

woot woot donkey kong
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
talhun69
talhun69

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:52 am

scratch

okay...

lets go with the flow....

I vote Guido

cheerss
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Adrian

Adrian

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:10 am

Camn, you are my one and true leader. I voted because you voted.
Back to top Go down
godling

godling

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:12 am

well i have no problem voting for guido but are their any lurkers out there?

VOTE GUIDO

Last edited by godling on Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:25 am

where is everybody? but i don't have a problem voting for guido or a lurker.

@godling the lurkers are dustin, epod, tubby, fiend, and wave. the last i knew wave's computer crashed and he was working on recovering everything which included his mafia password. so when he gets it i'm sure he'll be on i just don't know when that will be.

for now i'll vote but if u guys switch to a lurker i'll go with that too

vote guido
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:20 pm

well 6 out of 13 votes gets me hung tonite so saying i'm a townie wont matter anyway so I would normaly thank you guys for letting me post so early in the game but since you guy's wish to hang me cuz I speak my mind and not cuz you think i'm scummy then piss on it I just won't play. for this game I wish I had been scummy then I could at least ask my FRIENDS to help, but I have no friends in this game so I'm done COMPLETELY.

Thank you all for showing me what this game is truly about... It's not about having fun it's about 'killing' people just cuz you don't agree with their points of veiw on 'life' itself.

Crystal if you would please delete my acount from this forum I would be most appreciative.

Tubby is my brother in real life so everyone knows... and I can't help but think that if he would not have taken what I said personally (and I have no idea why he did... should have known I was kidding) maybe I would have got to play this game.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:27 pm

UNVOTE!

Jesus people!

We should start playing for real now!

I don't think Guido has done anything particularly scummy.

Obviously, statements like this:
Quote :
Crystal if you would please delete my acount from this forum I would be most appreciative.
Are totally referring to REAL LIFE, and not to the game.. which I think is pretty LAME.

Guido.. if you can't stay in-game, you will always get crapped on. Keep your real life out of my game.

Nobody hates you.
Nobody is out to get you.

Quit threatening to "leave the site" and either DO IT, or get to scumhunting!

PS @ Guido.. you never stated your reason for voting me.

Last edited by camn on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:29 pm

@ guido,
I am not bringing personal issues into the game i refused to continue the disscussion from the sign up thread in here,

however i believe everyone is jumpin you cause they wanted to test you and see how you would play, If you could defend yourself or give up some clue as to your role, its how it always goes, pluss eveyone deosn't want to look scummy by defending you either, so state your case however you see fit, cause your gonna do what you want anyway.
or you could just quit, you won't see any tears in my eyes over it.

so good luck with that
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:30 pm

AMEN TUBBY!

Maybe we can be friends after all Smile !
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:32 pm

perhaps,,, just perhaps
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:37 pm

@guido that is all i was doing was jabbing to see how u defend urself it's how this game is started. with u being the newest ud have a better chance of slipping up and letting us onto ur role. i don't bring anything personal into this game i can't with my hubby and my best friend also playing. and wave and i became friends my first game but i had no problem calling him out last game. i treat everybody like a stranger. but it's up to u play or don't. pick one though so the game can carry on.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:57 pm

well I wasn't wineing btw I was saying after 13 people signed up for this game 6 voted me I'm not quiting for that purpose last game I was playing a partying townie which my role pissed off the entire town... now some people on this site may not be old enough to understand what a hangover is but i know that most people (and I'm one) are absolute asses when they are hung over... so I played what I figured my charecter would react like... I'm not taking myself out of the game you guys are by voting 6-1 so far me if thats the case then there really would be no reason to play if i'm already dead before the game starts, and if thats the case why play I like the game actualy I like the game and it's Ideas (not Ideals) just incase it is miss understood what word I meant... and I would dearly love to play, but if I die on the first day... whats the point.

I will not take myself out of the game as I did last game I chose that way out because I wanted to see the game played before I played I jumped the gun last game and should have waited now I know you vote lurkers first so that their pitily little post won't interfear with the game then you vote for whom you believe to be scummy... I also understand that the first vote usually is set just to get into the game... I'm cool with that too but when it's 6-1 right of the bat now that is what made be believe that personal issues were involved.

If there are no personal issues then no I don't want to be deleted but when it looked like there were personal issues well then I didn't want to play it just seemed pointless., and I will keep my personal issues out of the game.

@camn outside of your "RANDOM VOTE" for guido which I agree with adrian yours was not just random. so I voted you to counter your vote for me. Now you know.

@tubby you are my brother and I will publicly appologize to you and rose if what I said insulted you two but you are fam and I "thought" that you would understand that I WAS KIDDING.

Still vote Camn
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:32 pm

ha ha! Camn votes for Guido for the reason "random votes ftw" then asks guido for a reason he is voting for camn. Classic camn attack. LMFAO.

Talhun "goes with the flow" sounds like mafia tactics, but maybe it sounds too much like mafia tactics.

@ Crystal "woot woot donkey kong", is that all you got? Maybe I can get something more outta you lol

Vote: Crystal

still willing to vote for a lurker and there is still time.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 pm

@ guido since i don't talk to u off the site i'll take a time out for a sec and say tubby's problem with it was joking or not it went back on a promise u all made many years ago that went along with calling any female in u guys life that expecially "son of a ----". u know how u react to that and he reacted the same way when he deemed it as an attack on me. that's between u 2 though i ignored it.

back to the game i'm willing to change my vote to for a lurker and there's still time but i don't want to change it a bunch of times cause everybody knows how that always looks. i'll be watching the site to see if other people want to change their's.

updated lurker list

dustin
epod
wave (computer issues)
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:25 pm

That is a classic move of mine, isn't it?

Heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Well , First nights are hard. I don't know about guido and Crystals donkey kong post does seem odd, unless it's part of some inside joke some of us don't know about Smile..
Hmmm , I'll get back to cooking my dinner for meow Smile

p.s. Very Happy woo hoo 420 shweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome Everyone   welcome Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome Everyone
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafia :: Mafia :: Mafia Game-
Jump to: