Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice In Wonderland Mafia

Go down 
+3
wildirishrose
gtosdad
tubby216
7 posters

when should we start?
next weekend sept 26/27
Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_vote_lcap20%Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
the weekend after oct 3/4
Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_vote_lcap80%Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
tubby216
tubby216

Alice In Wonderland Mafia Empty
PostSubject: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:45 pm

ever wanted to step through the looking glass to see what was on the other? Ever wanted to chase a white rabbit? Want to attend an-Unbirthday party with the march hare and the Mad Hatter? Than this my friends is the game for you.

new roles lots of twists sign up now and fall down the rabbit hole.
Back to top Go down
gtosdad

gtosdad

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 pm

That is f**kin sweet I am in
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:01 pm

in
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Umm, out. At least for this game. Have just gone back to college for chef. Full time job is now weekends. Very busy. Hopefully next game Basketball
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:11 am

Conrats WAVE!! Very Happy glad to hear I'm not the only one under academic pressure Very Happy When you are a world class Chef you better make me a free gourmet dinner Razz sorry to hear you won't be in the game though Sad cause I am SO in ! I am busy with school though, so I won't be as active as before. I will check in at least once a day , I understand Gotos play style meow, cause thats probly whats gonna happen to me. But I'll still fight like a wild bull with a nail in his nuts, for my team LOL.
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:36 am

I'm still at Ft. Dix, NJ. If y'all can wait until the first of October, I should almost definitely be able to play.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Thanks, Epod Very Happy Be glad to cook y'all dinner!
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:50 pm

I'll play not sure about the turn out though, things have been slow at TB as well if sign ups don't meet expectations i will raise the possibility of playing over at TB no promises but I'll see what I can do. we shoul'd get some new players that way it could help inject some life into the forums over there as well.

lets see how the sign ups go here first though.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am

ok this is what i decided to do.

i figured we will wait till the first weekend in oct.

@dustin i would really like to play here since some of our players here do not have tb accounts.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:38 pm

@tubby makes sense I just thought Tb has a lot more foot traffic so the chances of us getting in new players are higher there, also I am a super mod I could easily get invites for the members here who do not have tb accounts.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 am

well i do have three games currently ready to go.

the first one wich i think is the most fun and completely scaleable is "alice in wonderland"

the second is "redemption" based off of the movie recently upped at tb its a westerns and has lots of twists but its a large themed game and requires alot of players

the third is a flavourless or rather i haven't written the flavor for it is anoth F-11 set up.

if you want to get a game going at tb in the meantime before rwe runn the larger games here i would be willing to do that.

i.e. run an f-11 at tb now like then run the alice game game like after the first of oct .

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:10 am

I'm talking to seca about possibly trying mafia at TB for a while in order to hopefully recruit some new players over here so tubby be sure to visit TB frequently encase I PM you to start a game, if your willing to mod that is, also anyone without a TB account please PM me and I will see you get an invite
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:39 pm

ok sounds good dustin i am on that site atleast once a day
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:37 am

I'd like to have a TB invite, if someone were willing to grant me the honor.

ADD: Thanks, tubby216.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 pm

OK I talked it over with the powers that be and mafia is welcome back at TB, Isent tubby a PM over there if he's willing he can start a game at his convenience if anyone here needs an invite just PM me with the email address you want the invite sent to. @howard I would be happy to send you an invite like I said just send me a PM with the email address you want to use for your tb account.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:07 pm

ok i already sent howard i an invite

ok i'll make a thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland Mafia   Alice In Wonderland Mafia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice In Wonderland Mafia
Page 1 of 1