Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM

Go down 
+9
Ann R. Kist
camn
Adrian
tubby216
Guido Capone
Wave
wildirishrose
Epod~Lady
talhun69
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
talhun69
talhun69

Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM Empty
PostSubject: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Before this game begins (tomorrow night) lets get some stuff sorted...

My Rules

•No pasting or making reference to anything mentioned outside of this forum topic. This includes anything you may have read in the Ghost Forum/Bar

•No Ghosts allowed in this Forum Topic. You have your bar please remain there. Once you’re dead, you’re dead!

•All Votes must be in the format of I Vote for ??? (in yellow), votes not in this format will not be counted.

•Time - Day time session ends at 5pm Widget Clock Time (hey thats 7am Oz Time so get over it!). Night session ends at 7am Widget Clock Time. If there is any change in these times I will post to let you know.

•Votes - Lynch Votes will be counted at end of Day Session and result posted shortly after. Mafia Kill Votes can be sent to me via PM or if I am online via IM and can be done at any time before end of Night Session. Any other Special Role Votes can be done at any time via PM or IM and must be in by either end of Day or Night Session as per the Role

•Only Mafia can talk to one another. There can be no conversation between any other roles.

•All roles were completely chosen at random by my 11 year old son. I had nothing to do with it, so get over it.

•Cheating by design or by accident will see your role suspended for 1 day. (1 Day Session and 1 Night Session). You will however still be available should the Town, Mafia or anyone else wish to dispose of you.

Details of game will be posted tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Hey meow guys Smile , I gotta go see the doc in toronto tomorrow , I should be able to get on from the hotel But somtimes there are computer hogs there .

I'll be on till I go to bed tonight though cheerss Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:27 pm

hi everyone.

so the game starts tomorrow night and the end of the first day phase is 5 p.m. clock time saturday? i just want to make sure i have that right.
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:35 pm

Game will begin during the night session tomorrow, sometime after 5pm Widget Clock Time (it says 9:34pm at the moment). Or another way of putting it...game will begin in around 20 hours time...
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:54 pm

Jeez, Epod Wink

I didn't know penguins got that big gutair

Um, thanks for the flash bounce
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:06 am

Sending in a post so I don't get Lynched for Lurking...

Sorry edited to say Good luck everyone Hope my side wins.
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:56 am

can we get a furnished list of who's in??

and oh yah hi everybody

*****************WARNING GAME PLAY STYLE CHANGE IN PROGRESS*****************

so no more theories, no more wild accusations i plan on sitting back and letting the rest of the town do my thinkin for me,,,, or atleast thats the plann no promises
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Howdy! Just marking my spot so I'm not a lurker but I have to re-read the post when I come back from work. I didn't understand if we even started playing yet. The night phase sounded long, but it must be the Mod's work shift so it also makes sense.

See ya!
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:47 pm

I also gotta know who is in!

How can I make an Excel Worksheet without the list?!

Tubb: playstyle noted. I should also re-iterate.. just like last game I am in school now! I can't be as insane as I was over the summer!

And Guido!
Quote :
Good luck everyone Hope my side wins.

Which side is that? Smile
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:59 pm

i have the following people. if i skipped anybodies in please let me know.

1. kist
2. wave
3. tubby
4. adrian
5. dustin
6. googs
7. epod
8. fiend
9. guido
10. gto
11. crystal
12. rose
13. camn
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:32 pm

ok there are 13 people playing this game what are the roles how many mafia, cop, docs (gotta keep a list )

@camn hopefuly "my side" will be the one that wins...
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Did I understand correctly or night phase is longer than day phase?
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:47 pm

that's what i got from it that day phase is 10 hours and night phase is 14 hours.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:47 pm

I can see why the game mod has declared the main thread for living players only, but why is it that a live person cannot reference something that was in the ghost thread?
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:57 pm

Talhun is very much against ghost participation, if I remember correctly. He compromised in Tunes by letting you, Wave, open your Bar & Grill.
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:59 pm

By my Calculations day phase is 17 hours and night phase is only 15 hours long. On a side note I would just like to say that I am glad that GOOGS has joined us for a game, and if you assholes would be so kind as to not lynch him on the first day I would appreciate it. I must say that Camn and Tubby already seem suspicious to me, and I say we kill crystal, how can we let a player who loses power for three days at a time live?
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:14 pm

@kist I concur on Tubby... Changing his play style after his previuos style was working so well... If anyone should change their play style that would be me and I wouldn't do that... That would get me hung instantly... I actually want to servive one game anywho

Although your math skill leaves a little to be desired 17+15=32 hours unless your world has a 32 hour time frame this just doesn't add up... You may be scummy just because your bad at math...LOL
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:11 pm

Sorry for the delay, we had a power blackout this morning, just came back on... lets begin...

Welcome to Mafia VI.

In the town of IFIAM the townspeople are unaware that their lives are about to be changed, that friend will kill friend, that trust will be destroyed, and that their own lives will depend upon their actions.
The small town consists of;
• Adrian
• Ann R. Kist
• Camn
• Crystal
• Dustin
• Epod-Lady
• Googs
• Gtosdad
• Guido Capone
• Thefiend
• Tubby216
• Wave
• Wild Irish Rose
This game will be slightly different in that every person here has a role. Just like in real life. Some of you will have obvious roles where you know what the role entails, some of you may not. Each of you will have received a PM from me outlining your role, however I may not have told you everything…

The townspeople consist of;
• Two Detectives (neither knows the other is here as both have been following independent leads).
• The IFIAM Potato Queen, the Beloved Princess of the Town who recently won this prestigious title. (You should see her in nothing but Potato’s!)
• The Town Doctor and the Practice Nurse
• IFIAM is lucky to also have the Governor present in its town
• Whilst the town is small in number it is large in area, and not many people can afford a car (what with the price of petrol these days!), so it has a regular bus service and of course a regular Bus Driver. There is even one guy who regularly Commutes
• There’s a guy who loves his guns, but a number of his neighbors tend to stay clear of this Gun Owner. And as in every town there is always someone who is Hated by everyone.

The Mafia:
There is a group of people (3 in total) who call themselves the Mafia who are lead by a ruthless Godfather. Their aim in this town is to make it their own, to take over, to control all who live here, and they will do so by any means possible!

We begin in the Night Session. The Mafia is in town and trouble is brewing…

Last edited by talhun69 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:24 pm

so according to kist and guido i should save you guys some time and effort and just jump onto the gallows and kill myself now all while givin up my scum partners in the process,,, well screw that you are gonna have to earn it and get the votes to lynch me first,,, plus i wanna see the look on your faces when it comes out i am town agian
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Another strange tubby216 move. These things don't work. Didn't work for you last time and probably won't work for you this time. Forget the lurker move. You want attention? You got mine.

Vote tubby216
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:00 pm

That is a lot of roles.

This game could get complicated.
I just finished a game as a Paranoid Gun Owner.
It was a tricky play.

Wave, shot out of a cannon! I am always for a tubby Lynch, but isn't it still the night phase?
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:05 pm

cheers

Crazy roles Talhun! This is going to be sweet.

Yes. It is the night phase. Interesting that Wave couldnt wait to vote...
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:11 pm

Tubby216 is acting out of character. Which seems to be his new MO from any indication of the last game. Why wouldn't I vote for him?

If it's still the night phase then my vote will count for the next day phase I'll presume. I'm not set on that, but he makes a good target of himself right off the bat.

Everything is always interesting to you, thefiend, lol
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:12 pm

thats his annalytical / o c d kickin in ,
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 pm

kist u fukker i thought u loved me! lol

neways im around .... i have alot going on in R/L right now im dealing with, but ill be arounf prob more after sunday
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM   Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia VI - The Town of IFIAM
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next