Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAFIA II The Game

Go down 
+11
thefiend
statelywayne
godling
Epod~Lady
camn
Dustin
Dj Sypher
Wave
tubby216
gtosdad
Adrian
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Adrian

Adrian

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:19 am

Welcome to a little secluded town, full of dark secrets, paranoia, murderers and folks decided to take matters into their own hands.

This town consists of 14 people:

1 Statelywayne
2 Dustin
3 tubby216
4 Wave
5 Crystal
6 Stimp
7 Epod~Lady
8 godling
9 Camn
10 talhun69
11 gtosdad
12 thefiend
13 Dj Sypher
14 Ann R. Kist

At this point we know nothing about anybody...

Play ball!

RULE UPDATES AND DISCLOSURES:

Every unvoting will push the deadline further by 10 minutes from the unvoting. They are not accumulative. Not because 3 people unvote we will have it delayed 30 minutes; it will always be 10 minutes from the last unvoting.

I will allow a "VOTE: NO LYNCH"
As an active vote it will mean that if I get a simple majority of "no lynch votes" (including blank votes) there will be no lynch even if I get a few votes for lynching.

GAME UPDATES:

Currently in Phase DAY ONE
Approx. deadline: 11pm Sunday

First Lynch: Talhun69 (Mafia)
First Night Kills: Epod (Town) Wave (Cop)

Second Lynch: Ann R Kist (Town)

Alive (10):
Statelywayne
Dustin
tubby216
Crystal
Stimp
godling
Camn
gtosdad
thefiend
Dj Sypher

Last edited by Adrian on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates.)
Back to top Go down
gtosdad

gtosdad

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:53 am

Hello town, Nice to see everyone
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
tubby216
tubby216

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:20 am

gee i thought i was the only one up this early,, lol

but yes hello town, i was wondering is the market open this fat guy is hungry ,,
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:54 am

I don't set up the Bar & Grill 'till an innocent participating player dies. Sorry, tubby216. You'll have to hit the black market until that time.

Ahh, another game. Another series of late nights dazed
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:59 am

well figured that plus i try not to go in there unless i have too, lol
Back to top Go down
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:11 am

Good morning all... Very Happy the start of the weekend... which club are we off to...

have a good weekend people,,,
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:13 am

I forgot to say something very important affecting deadlines.

All deadlines will not be such, but rather something meaning "no earlier than".

I want players to be happy with their votes. Smile And not feel upset just over a deadline.

So if the deadline comes and I see some players are still "undecided"... I may just extend the deadline an hour or so... or maybe I'll still respect it... or maybe somewhere in between... Very Happy

For the time being, I'll explore the following rule:

The narrative of these games assume the town is gathered in the Town Hall or Town Square, or so will *I* assume for this game. Thus, if somebody changes their mind, they do it in front of everybody and anybody could decide to change their own mind.

Sooo... Every unvoting will push the deadline further by 10 minutes from the unvoting. They are not accumulative. Not because 3 people unvote we will have it delayed 30 minutes; it will always be 10 minutes from the last unvoting.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:39 am

Nice to finally see a game where it looks like we wont have any lurkers unfortunately that gives me no one to vote for, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:44 am

Hello, my friends.

I approve of the deadline thing!

And I know I posted it before.. but I am high on percocet for the next couple days... so forgive me if I come off as if I am sitting in a dark closet listening to Pink Floyd Smile
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:50 am

@ camn as long as you don't become too "comfortably numb" lol

@ dustin no clue, i think it will be the lynch and pray method, i doubt any scummies will just come out on the first day and say "Hey everybody I am scum"
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:52 am

tubby216 wrote:
"Hey everybody I am scum"

You all heard Him, quick lynch the Scum!!. j/k.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:54 am

see thats just the type of humor i really need right now lol,,

oh hey since this is my second game i am no long a noob right??
Back to top Go down
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:07 am

lol... i like it... although not having a lurker to lynch does make it harder....

i like the deadline thing... hopefully we'll be able to avoid ties this time...
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:11 am

The Ballad of the Noob (for tubby216), lol

Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:18 am

see fear the noob,, even a blind squirrel can get a nut lol
Back to top Go down
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:24 am

damn lol i play WOW and thats funny as hell... but im not gonna trust a lvl 1 again... lol....
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:04 pm

I have to say wave ... I'm looking forward to more of your vids lol !!! That was friggin funny!!!

EDITED to say : Hey meow Godling Very Happy and welcome I love you Like a Star @ heaven Wink

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Another thing I remembered!

I will be frequently editing the starting post of this thread with updates and important stuff like that, and the rules and stuff I start disclosing.

I will allow a "VOTE: NO LYNCH"

As an active vote it will mean that if I get a simple majority of "no lynch votes" (including blank votes) there will be no lynch even if I get a few votes for lynching.
Back to top Go down
godling

godling

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:06 pm

just wanted to say hi to everyone

and i like the idea about the deadline
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Hi all, looks like we're at it again - let's win another one for the town!

Just so I'm clear, the deadline times are per the site clock, is that correct?

And I also like the deadline extension idea - makes it harder for one (or several) player(s) to manipulate the vote at the last minute.

I'll be busy with work, but I'm looking forward to becoming (re)-acquainted with you all over the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:07 pm

What is a 'blank vote'? Are you referring to a player who has not voted?

I hope that doesn't mean that if some players don't vote that those will be counted as a blank vote or a vote for no-lynch. Just because someone doesn't vote it should not be counted as voting for no-lynch automatically. Maybe they weren't around that day or maybe they didn't have an opinion on who to vote for yet.

If you start counting non votes as votes for no-lynch then surely you are putting the innocent townies to a HUGE disadvantage. I don't mind making no-lynch an actual vote if the player has stated so. If you are trying to ensure that everyone votes with this approach I would like to discuss this further.

If I got all that wrong then, rock on and lol!

I'll post cool vids where applicable here and there. It's nice to break up the monotony of simply reading and typing cool
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:09 pm

Thanks for modding Adrian.

Was up yall, lets get this party started. I got the blaze

The first round is the hardest. Hmmmm... But I know we can find the scum!

P.S. Adrian! you decided not to reveal any of the roles! Grrrr... the suspense will killl me.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Oooh.. I see what you are saying Wave!

That would be pretty hardcore. we need clarification.

Though I have certainly played games where NO Majority = No Lynch....
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:38 pm

hey hey im soooooo tired!! i had to work at 6am im running on very lil sleeep. so hehe the game has begun woot wooot
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Wave
Wave

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Okay,

Getting to know each other is great. But ain't much happening if the game is not on the go. In that light:

Vote Anrkissed

Obvious reasons for that and la de da! I'll let him explain how he will embrace the town (again) this time cheers and how he is really pro-town (this time) and not pro-anarchy (this time). Means nothing to me or him. Let's get rid of this one first. Let's really start the game townies and get rid of someone who would cause confusion for his own pleasure whether or not he has been chosen as Mafia.

Current Vote Tally:

Anrkissed = 1 (Wave)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAFIA II The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II The Game   MAFIA II The Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAFIA II The Game
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next