Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welocme .. Please read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

Welocme .. Please read Empty
PostSubject: Welocme .. Please read   Welocme .. Please read I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:41 am

Helllo My fellow Tunies. and Bullys.and ne1 else that stumbles upon. Since we cannot play mafia in TB (which they have reasons that are understood) I have made this forum just for that purpose.

So as i promised Mafia will live on. This will be our own personal Mafia forums. and you guys are more then welcomed to use for other discussions as well.

Im also looking for some staff that will help me maiintain forums , look for abuse and such. So when i get all this figued out .. well start sign up for game!

also have added a chat box on main page!! have fun guys Very Happy

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Welocme .. Please read   Welocme .. Please read I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 am

You are awesome, Crystal! I thought I was gonna miss this game but now you made my day... However as soon as my lady figures out what's happening, she'll hate you! Very Happy

You mention the need of staff and I just want to let you know that you can count on me for that, boss.

Let's hope all the people that used to play over at Tunes come here and we get even more people after that.

Congratulations on the beginning of a new era!

Last edited by Adrian on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: Welocme .. Please read   Welocme .. Please read I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:56 am

This is fantastic. Well Done Crystal.

Likewise Crystal, if you need a hand, or another Mod, let me know...I gotta a bit of time now that Tunes is closed for business...

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Ricktunes

Ricktunes

PostSubject: Re: Welocme .. Please read   Welocme .. Please read I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:47 am

Hey Crystal,

Great job with this! Looks like a friendly place already ..hey everyone.
cat

Welocme .. Please read Ddes9f
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Welocme .. Please read   Welocme .. Please read I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 pm

I would like to say Thank you for all the support guys! Weve got a few people to sign up... sooo get out there and get us more! lets make this the greatest game game! The game will begin friday... lets shoot for a 20 player game or more. U guys all Rock bounce
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welocme .. Please read   Welocme .. Please read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welocme .. Please read
Page 1 of 1