Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)

Go down 
+7
Epod~Lady
Adrian
camn
thefiend
Wave
gtosdad
statelywayne
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
statelywayne

statelywayne

The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) Empty
PostSubject: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:17 am

That's right folks - alcohol may be a no-no around here, but those of us with a love for the sauce will always find a way. Besides, we only serve the dead, so there shouldn't be a problem.

And don't worry - this ain't no mob hooch. We've got our very own still set up out back, and all of our product is home-grown. Home-brewed, I mean.

Just be careful - the Long Island Iced Tea may knock you on your ass, but the shots will make you go blind.

Welcome to our first poor soul - gtosdad.

Buy you a shot?
Back to top Go down
gtosdad

gtosdad

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:53 am

Sure I'll Have one why not
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Alright patrons. While you are waiting for the next round of drinks, in this non-alcoholic saloon, you might as well watch some sick twisted vid, right? Of course.

This one does mention Mafia, but it isn't anything to do with it, really. Keep watching because it gets more twisted as it goes along. It is one sick and twisted vid, but why else would I bring it here, to SW's Speakeasy...

Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:13 am

"Pour me a cup o' your finest moonshine" pale

Sorry I failed you town. I was your only doctor. Don't forget my last words!

Quote :
And dont think I didnt notice that your first post was after the deadline SW and because it was so long and exciting I think it was you being shocked that you and your fellow mafia members missed the vote. SW is highly suspicious IMHO and so is anyone else that didnt post yesterday.

Lurkers must die.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:25 am

I won't forget, My Friend.

I won't forget.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:30 am

Thanks, doc, for doing the job. Obviously you were working for us all.

I definitely send you a round from my own upload credits, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:38 am

Who said anything about non-alcoholic?

If this moonshine continues to be popular, I may consider setting up a micro-brew operation. Maybe on the bus.

Cheers, all, and sorry to see you go so early, fiend. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 am

Thanks for trying to protect me, Fiend. I truly wish it had been me and not you. You were too valuable, and now we're gonna have to wait longer to have the info from the Cop. R.I.P.!
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Interesting things:

Day 1 vote Crystal said:

well im leaving so ..... vote gtosdad @ 8:44 pm

After mafia deadline:

so whats going on????? can we get a update??? ty pretty mod lady @ 2:48 am

She asked for an update even though Epod was more than clear that tardiness will not be tolerated by any faction and that the day phase had begun. Acting clueless again crystal? Arent you an experienced player?...

...or

scum

Is it possible that she is the only experienced mafia player and that the others were either lurking (SW and Zane) or too new to submit their vote for night 1?
Back to top Go down
gtosdad

gtosdad

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:32 am

I think I'm ready for another round of the hooch please cheerss
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:53 am

I'll have a double shot of strawberry grappa Smile
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:01 am

Oh, well... I'll just have a warm glass of skim milk, please.
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:02 pm

One glass of skim milk, just warmed.

One strawberry grappa, double.

One shot for gtosdad, and the way this game is going I'm going to have one with you, and fuck it if this moonshine makes me go blind.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:58 pm

Well, I WAS right about my main theory, though. The deadline was not missed out of newbyness!

There WAS an experienced player in the Mob!!
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:40 am

I still wouldn't be surprised if camn were in on it.

He doesn't seem to be all for the town, but maybe that's just his arrogance setting him apart. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:58 am

Wayne! Hush your mouth!

I love the town!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 am

lol @ fiend...
i had alot going on this weekend......
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:45 pm

Good job getting wave everyone, sorry SW for accusing you. I noticed Wave wasnt there for the deadline. I think he barely missed it or was counting on another mafia member to send the kill. Or like adrian speculates they did it on purpose to gain trust but I doubt it.

TC and Godling werent there for the deadline. TC has been low key this whole game. hmmmm...

As to anrkissed being a regular player now, I doubt that. He hates Wave and he voted for him every round. Its as simple as that.

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:05 pm

I know that everyone is interested in hearing my theories on who might be good and bad, what, you don't Shocked scratch

Alright, be that way. Here's a clip for ladies. Did you drink too much last night and were left with a problem in the morning? There's a website at the end if you want to order one of these items, lol

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:43 pm

Laughing I totally fell for it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:01 am

lol nice clip ..... evening ghost

well huh wish i woulda know i was naive

Last edited by Adrian on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DOUBLE POSTING)
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:21 am

Sorry TC , part of the role is not knowing Smile at least you don't have to feel bad for missing an investigation, right Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:29 am

lol thanx mod lady
and adrian why u edit my post ? nm i see the reason

welcome to the club camn sorry to see you join us

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:03 am

>sniff< Jameson's, Please....

YOu guys wanna know something?
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:03 am

whats that ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next