Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)

Go down 
+6
Epod~Lady
wildirishrose
tubby216
Crystal
Dustin
Wave
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wave
Wave

The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) Empty
PostSubject: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:07 pm

Since we always have a ghost post and we have an innocent townie or islander now dead here it is. RIP Crystal. I know you work late. Others do as well, so this here thread will be open 24 hours a day and won't be locked until the game is over. As usual, anyone can post here, but only the ghosts and the game mod are treated to the drinks and eats (grilled, mostly) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:01 pm

RIP crystal

Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:41 am

wtf wtf wtf errrrrrrr ........................................................lol
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:26 pm

Seeing as how the other thread is locked I guess we have to celebrate here cheereader cheereader bong cheerss we got the godfather! I knew he was scummy the way he tried to save TC so in your face everyone who said we weren't lynching adrian with logic no one gets this lucky.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:28 pm

yup doin a happy dance
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:30 pm

wooohoooo!!!!!! we got the godfather.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:31 pm

The Godfather is down cheers

At least we have a shed to celebrate in. Awesome work fellow townies rock on

Can't be much garbage left on this here island, lol.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:34 pm

hey wave i wanna buy a round of drinks for everybody who voted for adrian. and i'll take a tequila sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:37 pm

SHWEETTTTT!!!! cheers cooll music pepsi cheerss bong gutair
Down with mafia scumm!! Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:39 am

now that I'm dead heres a bit of ghostly advice IMO I would vote Rose today even though she was the first to vote for Adrian I have a theory as to why, I believe that she is a usurper the Usurper is a normal mafia member whose additional objective is to get the Godfather killed so that he can take the godfathers place. He loses if the Godfather survives.

This is what seems to make the most sense to me given what has happened so far and if I'm right Rose is your last member of the mafia lynching her would likely win us the game, I cannot substantiate these claims however it just seems the most logical explanation. If it is not her however then I think there may be something to tubbies theorie in regards to gto.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:27 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am truly sorry for my dispicable actions on the island it must have been all the blaze bong and just being trapped on an island with all that scum I just lost my mind and couldn't take it anymore. But hey we got the GODFATHER cheereader rock on gutair blaze bong claps cool
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:16 am

What about Stimp coming in and saying Adrian could be innocent. That seemed a bit odd/ tottaly scummy!

As for Adrian and Rose. If Rose is guilty ... They knew they would both be on the block after what happened with TC. For one to look innocent they would have had to've pitted agaist eachother. Like a Star @ heaven mafia2

sorry rose , I see your only crime was loving Sypher rip
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:44 pm

i'll take a tequila sunrise wave and keep them coming they're free now lol.

and go town!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:47 pm

@ rose~Free Meow ???sheesh, pretty lady like you , I can't see you EVER paying for ANY alcamohol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:38 am

i'm sorry i wasn't better at defending myself. i tried explaining y i did everything that got brought up. about the only thing i think i missed irrelevant now but i want to explain anyway. i was so blood thirsty the first part of adrian cause i was so sure he was mafia. i was in fact being pro town excited about what i was so sure was the impending mafia kill.

and i don't know about kists post. i know i've been standing beside u this whole time. and i'm not wandering yet. but i believe that epod is town. so if she did go anywhere then i'm guessing it wasn't for a mafia kill.

and i know i sound like a broken record but gto, gto, gto.
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:41 am

Sorry, Rose! As usual, I was completely off base, and contributed to the death of an innocent. I'm kind of surprised you actually got lynched. RIP.

Not surprised to be dead. Hope you all can find something in the last day's posts and votes that will help ferret out the scum.

Seems there's more happening on this island than any of us imagined!

GO TOWN!

I'll begin drinking now.

[Edited for bad grammar. I know, I know... use the preview.]
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:14 am

i kno sypher iz mine!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:04 am

but he called me huni and said he was going to miss me we are so going to be together forever lol.

anyway. 3 people have voted and for 3 different people. what the heck. ya need to come together. the only vote that really made me raise an eyebrow though is kist. y tubby. u were set on epod or gto. and with u saying that epod was up to something then u go and vote tubby. that makes no sense. now i'm thinking u just had me snowed and everybody else was right. so now my list is follows and actually in no particular order now.

gto
kist
wave

even though my list doesn't mean anything right now cause i'm dead and don't get to vote. so back to the drinking lol.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:11 am

@ rose

you are such a lush,,

drinkin before noon
Back to top Go down
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:27 pm

Awwwwwwww i got ladies fighting... Well... cant you agree to share... theres enough of me to go around Very Happy...

yeah im torn between GTO an wave.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:29 pm

sypher thats not what u said last night! sex
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:37 pm

Ahh, Rose, you had a special role and your own agenda with the town along with your lover Dj Sypher. If he is mafia then surely you knew that and all this time you were plotting along with your scumbag lover to take over the town. So even though you were innocent you were indeed scumlike and still are. We don't tend to listen much to the advice of scum here in the ghost thread, but we certainly do appreciate your insight Wink

That said, a round of drinks for everybody!! I'll get the firepit going for you guys later on.

**Arrgh, editing because of other posts happening. Well it looks as if you are a mafia scumbag, Dj Sypher. It also looks as if you and your little lover friend are really out to get gtosdad and myself and maybe kist. Rose mentions kist, but you don't.
Back to top Go down
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:52 pm

actually wave you seem to forget that i wanted to vote for kist....

so ner ner

i want a drink..... *opens a beer* (its like 6pm here so im allowed... lol)
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:27 pm

no you are mis reading the role,
if they had been lovers (according to the roles) sypher would be dead too since he could not gop on with out her as well, so yah still doubt she is scummy but thanks for playin
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:32 pm

The lover kills themself 24 hours later or a day later. That's why Dj Sypher is still around. Did read that? Because it's there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)   The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shed Thread (Ghost Thread 04)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next