Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Welcome to the place where the departed communicate.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Meh, being dead sucks ass lol

BABABOOEY Smile
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:17 pm

You guys need longer days!
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Longer Days?   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Why do you say that, camn? I like the shorter time frame here. It might help if people were more active, but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Hope it's nothing serious Crystal, Feel better soon
Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Drinks?   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 am

So, what can I get y'all to drink? A little Jack and Coke? A Pina Colada? How would you like some Sex on the Beach? Easy ladies . . . just a double entendre joke. Anyway . . . it's just too quiet here.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 am

sorry guys can't help ya much i investigated epod night 1. and i got an innocent back last night on draks but that might be just because i'm dead now i have no clue.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:59 pm

my opinion is everybody go after guido

i'm assuming i got to investigate before i died and got an innocent on draks. and guido came in and voted draks. that's enough for me i'd vote him.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 pm

rose have I wronged you in a past life or something every time I post in a thread you use my post as reason to hang me in the last game you were out to get me right away and here just cuz I vote for someone that you get an innocent verdict off of does not make me scumm espeacialy when I voted them before I knew your verdict.
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 am

no u have not wronged me. i don't even remember from game to game who i vote for. and yes i use your posts as a reason to lynch you cause in case you haven't figured it out by now that's how you lynch somebody is by their posts. and yes i'm after you cause u voted somebody i got an innocent off of cause it's already been established that there are only goons so therefore draks is town. you trying to kill him off makes you scum. voting for him before is fine but not after i posted he was innocent.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Its all so random, Howard!

I like fast sometimes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)   Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Eyes (Ghost Thread)
Page 1 of 1