Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)

Go down 
+5
tubby216
Ann R. Kist
camn
Adrian
Guido Capone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) Empty
PostSubject: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Ok I started this at 5;10 pm so I waited all day and no ghost thread ok I like running ghost threads.
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:07 pm

LMAO.... I like the name of the thread.

Wave used to be the one that started all these threads back in Tunes. It's really cool to see there's a new manager around. You have big shoes to fill, my friend. Wave's Bar & Grill was heard and favorited in many, many towns.

I am confident you will get a reputation of your own in no time.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:19 pm

Thank You I take that as a full compliment
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:34 am

I am glad the message was received the way it was meant to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:59 pm

At least I am starting to get some respect around here.

I get lynched so often, the Mafia has always been letting me live...... I guess they are finally figuring out that I end up killing them.

fart.

How strange that I was killed and Wave was saved all in the same night.
Multiple killing roles.....
Vigilante?
Multiple families?
Random 2-fer like last game?

hmm....
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:38 am

Well knowing tubby the way I do he's probably trying to confuse us all. He's a whilly Lil son of a pistol I can tell you that from expierience... I remember this one time when we were kids.... Oh sorry I digress.

Anyway sorry to see you go so early we could use your input,, though tubby did say there was some twists in this game, or maybe it was the last game... anyway I guess I need a vacation working these rides to much.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:49 am

No real twist here, guys. Didn't you read the opening post in the game thread?

There's a Vigilante.
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:31 am

This game is already over the town should just conceed. Id be surprised if the town even gets two mafiaso
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:23 pm

God damn it Adrian Rules.

Adrian... never quit! The comedy of you getting lynched is over the top!

c
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:45 pm

i will entertain questions here

beer and a natural disater please bar keep
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:46 pm

OH SHIT! and you were scum, too!

Boo Yah!

PS Tubby.. you dont have to answer any questions!

PPS... I'm taking signups for a different kind of game. Its in the signups forum!
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:37 am

wow. Maybe everyone IS scum....
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:23 am

Fuck this game is fucking terrible I knew I shouldnt have played. you should have just said this game would be full of bullshit when I asked, then I wouldnt have played.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:41 am

u didn't play anyway kist u signed up and then said something day 1 u knew would get u lynched. what was the point of signing up to begin with then?
Back to top Go down
knattyk420

knattyk420

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:47 am

I know who is and who isn't scum but because I am dead I will say no more.

@kist I know that at this point you feel that the GAME is rigged but it was stated at the begining of the game there was at LEAST four mafia, If you would stop ragging on the newbies and pay attention to the game you would probably live long enough to get redemption, but since you forgot what it is like to be new you have obviuosly forgot what it is like to play for the first time, quit fucking with the newbies and you might be able to play the whole game, not trying to single you out, but come on not everybody plays like you I can not in good consience vote for someone when I have no idea what the fuck is going on, if you have not figured it out by now Guido is my husband and when you called me a bitch he got offended if you would not have done that you might still be alive, I will say this I think if you are not willing to quit badgering the newbies and since you seen to be truely upset then quit playing, from what I read of the last game and what I've seen in this game YOU fucking with the newbies is costing us players.

@ everyone else I enjoyed the time I have spent reading and playing the game, I just don't know why it seems to be that every new person "sucks" (for lack of better wording) We don't understand the way the rest of you do and it is my personal oppinion that when "pushed" we don't wanna play, let the new people play their way not yours. I have no problems with any of you not even kist, you have mostly supported me and the newer people but if the new people are going to be attacked then I refuse to play. I wanna play but if every newbe get "attacked" because they are not "Playing" the way one or more do then why bother.

@kist again quit whining and play to "YOUR" abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:01 am

Once again, Since tubby felt the need to edit my other Post. I am always the one defending the new players and begging everyone else to not lynch them. Go read some of the other games if you would like to verify this. Also I did say I wasn't playing this time because things were all fucked up but then i was talked into playing. So it had nothing to do with you being a new player it just had to do with you, that and the fact that I didn't really want to play anyway. And besides Guido should know better then anyone that I support new players as I was probably one of the only players to stick up for him.
Back to top Go down
knattyk420

knattyk420

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:25 am

after further review Kist I appologise it is not you who attacks the newbies it is camn, although I still feel justified in saying calling me a bitch was still tactless and that is what killed you, I also read the last game and I noticed then that you didn't want to play that one either if you no longer find the game interesting then why sign up. again let me appologise for attacking you unjustly. I only ask that you get to know me before you call me an annoying bitch, I may be a bitch but I'm not annoying.
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:56 am

Cop in the Bar..... Better gimme a strong one.... Triple Cointreau on Ice....

cop

1st Investigation came back innocent...
2nd Investigation never came back cause we got 'im (Mafia)
3rd Investigation came back innocent....
4th Investigation never came back cause we got 'im (Mafia)

So not a bad hit rate if I say so myself....

Where's My Drink!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:48 am

@ Kist
I edited your post , like i edited , evil eyes, like i edited camns, and like i just edited crystals,

no ghosts will be alowed to post in the game thread reagardless of what it is, so if you wanna bitch whine complain do it here, personally if you suspect there would be bullshit than you should have sat this one out, you had questions in the sign up thread i did my best to answer them with out ruining what i thought was the integrity of the game,, but fear not fo this is the last time i mod a game,, playing is fun modding sux,,

full dissclosure when the game is complete
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:49 am

SO HE THINKS HE EDITED ,MINE

I HAE NOTHING TO SAY CUZ IM STOLL NOT HAPPY...........after game every1 will b filled in
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:55 pm

GO RAYS!!!!

And I don't "attack" newbies. I simply use operant conditioning to establish good habits!

Please.

You would know if I attacked.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:05 pm

whether you think it is attacking or not does not change the fact that you pressure newbie into posting, let them play at thier own pace not yours, well enough said on my end.

@crystal am I next in the mod order.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:44 pm

@ guido,
yes we always pressure the new players to see how they react, usually this takes place on day one then slacks off as the day where's on,, its nothing personal nor is it intended to get them upset.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:34 pm

we need some music up in this place!
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:15 am

I think I, at times, put some pretty good pressure on "old" players, too.

But maybe I dont...............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)   The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flying Trapeez(ghost thread IX)
Page 1 of 1