Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)

Go down 
+9
Stimp
Ann R. Kist
Dustin
Crystal
tubby216
talhun69
Epod~Lady
Adrian
Wave
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wave
Wave

Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) Empty
PostSubject: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:14 pm

Here's the place for ghosts to post. As well as other players.

Thing is that only the ghosts (and the game mod) get the totally cool drinks and exquisitely prepared food. But don't let that keep you from asking any question from the ghosts.

Make sure you order your drink correctly lol!

Beer Bitch - The best home videos are here
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:01 am

To keep this organized we should name this one Wave's Bar & Grill TWO... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:02 pm

You can rename it if you would like. It's okay with me. You're the mod Cool
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:58 pm

Last time I checked, you're a Mod too! Laughing

I don't wanna step into your place and make rules... I'm just a happy customer making a friendly suggestion... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Can I pour you a "Dustinator", Mr. Game Mod? A drink I devised last game. I've got some excellent ribs I'll be serving for my first customer as well. Unless you prefer other munchies. With only one customer so far you can pretty well choose your fare Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:40 pm

Ooohhh... Ribs!! Me likey! I'll have two of those, please!!
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:29 pm

THE "Dustinator" ROCKS adrian , I suggest you try it Very Happy It's my flave drink !!! Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 am

Ahhhhh...tis fitting that the first Ghost in here is one who was taken by the owner of this Bar & Grill....

But hey, it was an easy one, be honest, If I hadn't cocked up you would still be in the dark......at least you won't get the other guys so easy....I didn't give 'em up!!

Pour me a Dustinator will you....may as well have some Ribs as well....gonna be here a while...

Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) 1560022
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:02 am

All ghosts are welcome. The 'Dustinator' is the perfect approach to a rib dinner IMO. Good choice. Your favorite drink accompanies the meal, of course.

I hope you enjoy,

The Management/Wave
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:37 am

btw are you hiring any new cooks i am good i mean you don't get a body like this because you don't eat
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:36 am

SPanx wave , I almost cried when I saw you were the cop .... if the town could win this , I would feel so much better! townies ... bring it ! don't be assy, and out the mafia !
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:20 am

hahahahahahahahaahahahahh...*maniacal laughter*

2 for 1 !!

wave & Epod...wanna join me at the bar for a Dustinator and some Ribs???

Must be a vigilante in town.....?

hahahahaahahahaahahahahah...*maniacal laughter*

Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) PKF00145
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:29 am

YES I shall join you cris .. HAHAHAH , I'll shut it meow ......................................
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:39 am

rip to my ghostly friends.... jus stopping by to say... me will misss u Sad
and vow to get them scum like die and mafia than we can party all ghosts n townies well cheerss and get crazy sex boobs .... so ya mad luv beating heart n RIP
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:59 am

Ann R. Kist wrote:
Wave being eliminated on the first day is the best thing that coulda happened
Plus Since he was the town cop, Everybody is just going to be pointing their fingers at everybody with no investigstions getting done. It will be anarchy, plus I won't have that Jerk accussing me every 5 minutes since you all follow him like sheep every game. Adios Jerk

you bring out the beast in me kissed ... and not in a good way music

EDITED to say : when we was in the shower your but cheeks was warm , maybe it's a fever . after touching you muh hands smell like ham .. I need to take your tempurature ,....

P.S.
Quote :
="thefiend Im too smart for that. You are digging your hole deeper and my excel file will bury you

SHaWEET!! boobs @ the fiend sex hehe
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Good patrons of the Bar & Grill--We have one of the finest selections of drinks around and all the ghosts and the mod can order whatever they desire. However we are encouraging the consumption of lots of beer here. Why? Well, let's put it this way, I just found out why I'm so gosh-darned skinny. It's because I drink beer haha

I guess that I have to edit to avoid double posting. Since I know for sure that Epod~Lady is my ghostly chum here in the Bar & Grill, I like to envision her as kicking some serious Mafia ass. Kick their ass Epod~Lady, lol

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:50 pm

Both those Vids are H-O-T!!
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:53 pm

LMAO wave Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven thats good Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.S. I'll buy a dustinator for kissed Smile
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:25 am

They're dying like flies over there...poor Townies...not....

hahahahahaaha

The Vigilante or Serial Killer or Whatever...is doing more damage then the Mafia is.....

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:36 am

you're quite correct Tal but for the record causing harm was my mandate as the psychopath, my goal being the deaths of everyone but myself. it was a boon to me to kill the cop as he could have outed me but now that I am cured of my urge to kill you all I deeply regret it, so I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to wave sincerely for having bludgeoned you to death with a hammer and to the fiend for brutally mutilating you, my bad.. no hard feeling I trust? Razz

P.S. if wave feels the need to change the name of the bars signature beverage I fully understand.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:16 am

I don't see any reason to remove the bar's signature drink because of a medical problem that has since been rectified by the town's doc. But I will make a small adjustment to it.

From now on the 'Dustinator' will be topped off with a splash of grenadine to add some red to a previously orange-colored beverage.

P.S. Tonight's special will be porterhouse steaks, yum!!
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:18 am

yup if things don't change drasticly i will be enjoying steak and beer lol here at the bar
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Is Dustin dead? I don't really know whats going on anymore. but I am pretty damn sure that the mafia consists of Camn, Tubby, and Dj Sypher. at least two of those three. What do you guys think? and what do you guys drink, I'll buy a round. Hornito's for me.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:46 pm

Dustin is not dead. He has been transformed from the demented Serial Killer to an innocent townie by the town doc.

You can order a round of drinks whenever you like here, but there is no money exchanged. Everything is on the house for ghosts and the game mod. All other townies are certainly welcome to visit.
Back to top Go down
Stimp
TuneBully Refugee
Stimp

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:46 pm

I only have one suspect now, that would be Crystal and one feeling Gtosdad.

As I am now dead at the hands of the scum I see crystal suggested I was scummy because I was quieter than normal. Yes I have been quieter and I think Crystal saw this and presumed I was the doc due to my quietness so thinking this she ordered my death.

Gtosdad, just because he never posts enough being so quiet in every game means we cant get a read on his gameplay, so I see him as a lurker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)   Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wave's Bar & Grill (Ghost Thread 02)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next