Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)

Go down 
+7
Epod~Lady
Adrian
camn
thefiend
Wave
gtosdad
statelywayne
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adrian

Adrian

The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:04 am

Who's Jameson?
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:06 am

I have NEVER... in any online mafia game ANYWHERE... Been nightkilled by Scum.

It's my first time!

c

And Adrian.... you are dead to me. Unless you are underage.. then I accept you.

http://www.jameson.ie/
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Cause I'm the mod I get the virginity , no ifs, ands, or buts about it ...   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:07 am

WHOHOOOO I stole Camns night time kill virginity !!!!! SHAWEETTT Cool Laughing

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:08 am

lol epod
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:10 am

It's cuz I play so suspect.. Scum always leave me to be lynched... Smile
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:12 am

Errr... Epod, I believe the Mafia took that, you really didn't have much of a say in that did you??

And why the sudden hating, Camn? That hurts... Well, no, it doesn't "hurt" but it confuses...

EDIT:

Oh, wait!! With the link I get it... LMAO!! I thought you were hating because I suspected you in the game... I'm such a retard...
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:22 am

Get the remaining scum! Grrr.

I knew there was a naive cop the whole time, it was my task to find him and heal him. After I died I wasnt allowed to reveal that info. That was so frustrating! I lost hope, I thought he might be the only cop and you all would end up with false innocents. Whew!

Go town. cheers
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Read the subjects more often adrian :)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:28 am

Adrian may I politley say , refer to the subject title on that post Smile Very Happy ,.. need I say more ??? Laughing Cool Surprised Very Happy Smile Twisted Evil Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Also going by time of posts , I got dibs anyways HAH!!!! Like a Star @ heaven I love you

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:30 am

damn glad i'm outta the game they are even mor confusing now then before
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:30 am

I knew about the naive cop as well it's a unique element Epod added to the game I'm not entirely sure of all the details perhaps epod could fill us in but essentially all the special roles the drunk, the doctor and the mafia all knew he was around but not who he was exactly and if any of the special roles were able to target him they would gain some kind of special ability in the case of the doctor he would be cured and could investigate normally if I as the drunk recruited him I would gain a night kill ability and I have no Idea what the mafia would have got had they targeted him, but I think it was a great idea and could really add something to some of the more obscure special roles.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:23 am

A suggestion?

There should be a "Full reveal" AFTER the game ends...... including Role PMs!

c

PS..

Ann R. Kist wrote:

Hopefully we are right today but will most likely be right tomorrow if we are wrong today. I am pretty sure its got to be one of the two unless Camn is fucking with us again.

God, it would have been legendary. I wish I had been!

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ~~DOUBLE POST~~)
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:21 am

Welcome, camn. I'm fresh out of Jameson's - I seem to drink it as fast as it comes in. I do keep an emergency stock of Powers and Bushmills, both of which are also fine Irish whiskys.

And, sorry to all those whom I wrongly accused this game.

I keep getting caught up in the possibility that my opponents are supremely brilliant and wildly manipulative masterminds. I should probably stop wasting my time with that line of thinking, not because you're not all brilliant and wildly manipulative, but because if its true... well, I'm screwed, because I'm none of the above!

Anyways, it's always a pleasure, and I'm excited to see what other twists and turns Epod~Lady has in store for us.

Oh yeah... GO TOWN!

Now then - we seem to have hit a dry spell here. Who wants to get me high? :wink:
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:09 pm

I'll take the Powells. You should know better than to offer Bushmills to a Jamesons fan:)
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Hey townies. You know that I still want my side to win. You might not want to listen, but I think there's a little more to this because of Dustin's post.

He stated that the doc and the mafia knew about the role of the naive cop. Not true at all!! I was given my role and told my partners roles. That was it. Play ball.

So, I, the snake, am telling you that we both have a problem on the go. Dustin tried to infect me the second night and I wasted him. Who did he infect the first night? How do we know that it doesn't carry? Has anything else in this game followed our usual rules? After I killed him he couldn't infect anyone else. Since Dustin outright lied I'm sure that he's trying to help 'his' only player that's still in the game.

Yes, I am coming out to protect my territory. I still want you all dead because then we win. It looks like Dustin is out to protect something as well.

I advise you to not only watch out for one of us at your back door. If you're not careful you may miss someone stumbling in your side entrance and that doesn't help my side out at all. We could both lose. Of course I'm not suggesting a truce. Noone would believe me. But I do want you to believe that there's something else out there besides mafia. Why else would Dustin lie?
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:59 pm

The Godfather is still trying (from the grave even) to sow fear, confusion, and further paranoia among the townies.

You, sir, sit upon a throne of lies. LIES!

If you truly believed there was an agent of chaos at large in the town, why wouldn't you sit back and enjoy the show?

My guess is you don't think your remaining faction member(s) is/are capable of winning without your help. I agree, I think you guys are screwed.

Stimp has revealed himself as the Cop, and I am inclined to believe him. Everything he is saying makes sense, and if he wasn't really the cop I think the real cop would have objected by now.

That leaves things looking pretty bleak for y'all scummy bastards.

Of course, I've been wrong about damn near everything elsethis game, so who knows...

Here, have a shot of Bushmills, hell have the whole bottle. Unless you also have a problem with Protestants *rolleyes @ camn*?
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:17 pm

You may think I'm lying and I won't be surprised if everyone discounts what I've said, but I'm a tellin' you all a fact. Dustin infected someone the first night. I never really thought about it until I read his lie in his last post. When he tried to infect me, on the second night, he bought it.

All my posts since my death have had nothing really to do with what is going on. If I was gonna do that I would have started before this. Think about this; how does what I am saying now help out my team in any way? It doesn't. I am simply telling you that there is an infected player out there with their own objective. Dustin lied about us mafia knowing anything about it. But I won't bother bringing it up again.

I'll stick with beer. One pitcher to start.

Oh, btw, at least as a ghost I know my place. Unlike one of the other mods who will remain nameless (but his name starts with 'A') lol!
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm

I wouldn't call Dustin a Liar, wave!

Maybe Epod told him one thing, and did another...misdirection-style?

hmm?

c
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 pm

*lol* Not naming any names...

So, if there were an infected person... what's their objective, to be the last person standing? I mean, Dustin was the only one with the power to recruit as far as we know, right?

I'll tell ya this much - if there's someone out there who's infected with the drunk... well, I'm not going to name any names *wink* but I think any claims to be have Jedi powers at this game are a sure sign of delusion and/or inebriation.

And here's your beer, sir. I'll join you.

cheerss

Ah, death - the great equalizer.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 pm

I'm pretty sure that only Dustin would be able to infect or else we'd have a town full of drunks now. Dustin's original objective would be to infect as many as possible and hopefully end up with drunks in the end.

Quite obviously that's not going to happen, but there is still that infected person. That person seems to have some kind of importance to Dustin or he wouldn't have come out with his total lie that he weaved into what was seemingly an info post. Dustin wants this person alive. I don't know why and my telling you this doesn't help me out in any way. Just kinda pointing out that there is more than one evil in town. Dustin was it's creator and he wants it to live.
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Harumph.

I still say you sit upon a throne of lies.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:24 pm

well where do you expect him to sit?? on his hands??
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 pm

For the Archives..

https://mafialives.darkbb.com/game-in-progress-f7/mafia-iii-the-begining-of-the-end-t33.htm

This was Mafia III - the game associated with this thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)   The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Speakeasy (Ghost Thread 03)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2