Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia XI - border town

Go down 
+9
Wave
Guido Capone
camn
Draklems
Killa
HowardRoark
tubby216
wildirishrose
Dustin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:48 pm

ok with this being the first game this year I find it unamusing to see a suicide... tubby is one of the vets and suicide is not in his repertoire... so I am inclined to beleive tubby as for my vote for crystal I will one more time say I am sorry your anger made you look guilty to me.

As for roses vote against me she is only one voice I have no reason to stress....

Wave claiming to be to high to pay attention and not being able to read certain posts..... not buying it,,, i'm high everyday all day if the quantity is high enough so don't give me the too high to deal crap.... and quality.... please I am from titusville PA and our shit has been posted in hightimes mag as the 4th best in the country....

My vote for the pot posier.

Vote Wave
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Killa

Killa

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Draklems - Thats a very strange reason to vote for wave..... i havent been playing for that long really but i think getting rid of lurkers is pretty much standard... as in lurkers are unknowns theyre not safe for the town... but at the same time i get ur point by now its such a common place thing that the scum might employ it aswell...
Rose my point was that you seemed to be drifting because ur opinions dont really seem to coralate with the general concensus...maybe i'm was wrong maybe you can see things we cant...

As its 0140 now im going to bed and as no one will tell me when deadline is ima vote now...

Tubby man what are you doin ?... i was gonna leave my vote till i got up but then you posted that... you have one vote against you and you dont defend urself at all... thats either a bold move or a stupid one... but based on the fact that you've asked for it... and the fact i thought it was strange to come out like that......

VOTE : TUBBY
Back to top Go down
http://www.urchoiceradio.com
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Well if killa is going to bed and he voted for the suicide guy then sorry tubby I'm certain your right about being the vig and that makes you town.. you might end up waking with a knife in you back....

I'm editing this now to say the town is fucked we already have two towns men dead and with tubbies claim as vig out on the table that already counts him dead either we hang him and find out he's town and the mafia gets a kill getting one more of our own. or we by pass tubbies suicide mission focus on the real mafia and get one then the mafia gets thier kill (most likely claiming tubby to keep him from his vig kill) lets get off the suicide guy if we can and pay attention to the clues.

Last edited by Guido Capone on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:58 pm

I was about to retract my vote from tubby, but now I see that I better watch my own ass. So I will leave it be. If it's wrong, I'm sorry.

I can't stay up 'till the deadline, but I'm not gone yet bounce
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:13 pm

why so scaired wave I'm only one voice.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:27 pm

No, but I still feel bad about my vote, so I guess I'm not done yet Shocked

Unvote
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Wow, Wave . . . trying to follow your post is like tumbling over a series of waves.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Killa wrote:
im still not sure about rose really she doesnt seem to be saying much just kinda being here and tagging along almost...

Killa wrote:
Rose my point was that you seemed to be drifting because ur opinions dont really seem to coralate with the general concensus...maybe i'm was wrong maybe you can see things we cant...

ok i get that i'm worn out and stressed out so maybe it's just me but how am i tagging along and drifting at the same time? And if I didn't voice my own opinion and just went along with the general concensus wouldn't u just say i was bandwagoning?
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:45 pm

No I would not nessasarily say you were bandwagoning... I'm not faulting you cuz of your voice I just said I wasn't conncerned with you I will defend my self if I think it will help me stay alive till then I have nothing to say in my defence cuz I don't feel threatened.
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Honestly . . . what's wrong with this town? . o ( Maybe it was a mistake to move here. ) o .

@tubby216: Perhaps you thought your claim (if true) was in the town's best interest. But suicide is not!
Those voting him, how will his death help the town?

@wildirishrose: "You can go your own way." (Yes, I know I cannot sing.) I like seeing different points of view. It's better than a bunch of blind lemmings.

@Killa: You don't know when the deadline is? Really?

Lurking is always against the town's interest.

*climb off of soapbox*
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:55 pm

ok well i could survive the nite if the doc protects me but i do not want to use my kill unless the town agrees,

so lets do this,

tomorrow i want everyone left alive to give two likely suspects one the want lynched and one the want shot , then if they think i should shoot them,,

but if you guys want me lynched thats ok too
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:07 am

vote wave
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:11 am

@Epod~Lady: Care to cite a reason?
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:15 am

Isn'i it obvious epod knows a posier when she sees' one.... lol! blaze bong
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:21 am

well goodnite and good luck town Sleep
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:27 am

no seriously wave sat for the first days of gameing and rather than put up any viable reasons to vote for he vote for he continued to vote lurkers now we all know his dislike for them but he could have changed his vote and saved a fellow townie but know stays with the lurker... I don't count myself out of the townie death that acured but I at least thought she was guilty... I didn't vote out of personal dislike for her... then after the lynch and mafia kill he kept on about lurker this lurker that when there was no lurker then first he blames it on beeing busy then changes to beeing high....

POSIER
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:56 am

Sad censored scum fu
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:04 am

Unvote ~ Vote Guido Capone

@ Howard
I wanted to vote Wave because he's I think he is playing with us . I've never played a game with him, where he didn't know what was up.

I If I keep my vote on Guido It is because he keeps talking about how we should be mad at other people for voting for crystal , but he was in on that too.

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:07 am

current tally

tubby: 2
wave: 2
guido: 2
TC: 1
killa : 1

yet to vote

Wave:
PIMPHEDPE:

deadline in 1 hour

edit: to fit with epods last post.
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:12 am

Roses are Red

Violets Are Blue

Vote Wave Dammit

Or he be kill'n You.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:13 am

ok quote me if you can when did I say out side of tubby and camn (witch I also said before tubby made his claim and the mafia killed camn) that the town should be mad at the people who voted for crystals death....

And I have taken full blame of crystals death cuz I know my vote is the one that hung her.... but as I said in my post on wave I did it cuz I thought she was guilty....
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:23 am

OK it's to wierd for wave to be so out of it , and just on pot .... Question I'd almost belive it , if he had said he was on a drinking bender.. SO I hope I'm right Exclamation you know I Lub' Ya Wave and I hate to do it but Neutral

Unvote ~ Vote Wave silent For our sake I hope your mafia pale Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:27 am

i can't tell whats goin on at this point guido and wave at each other, epod and killa...tubby with a suicide vote, which to me doesn't benefit in anyway whatsoever.... i'm confused lol

Unvote : Vote Tubby
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:29 am

T.C. if you don't know whats going on , then you shouldn't tie it up . Shocked
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:30 am

as for wave being out of it on pot...i've seen him play while being mafia before and he was diabolical.. planting doubt in the town..he didn't play out of it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia XI - border town
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next