Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia III , The begining of the end :)

Go down 
+12
Dj Sypher
camn
Stimp
thefiend
TC
wildirishrose
Dustin
Wave
Adrian
Crystal
tubby216
Epod~Lady
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Game setting options= Our town and who we get our info from.
Deserted Town called Hinton, With a lone gas attendant.
Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_lcap9%Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
A mediocre hotel Called Mays' Place, I would be the host May.
Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_lcap27%Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
A Fishing Resort called Bisco, were a Dog named Sam sees all and lets us in on what we need to hear.
Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_lcap18%Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
I'm thirsty
Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_lcap36%Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Why are you wasting my time with this crappy poll.?
Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_lcap9%Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) Empty
PostSubject: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:03 am

~We all bought a Ticket to get on this bus. Though we had been headed our different ways, here we are broken down poop . Everyone piles out on the side of the wet & rainy road. Of the 27+ passengers from the bus agitation is rising. About half of the group wanted walk east to the last town they saw; But some people had heard rumours that a lot of innocent deaths had occurred there and felt it best to trek west, in search for the next town. While some people are trying to convince others that west is the way to go, we all decide to wait until morning before starting our walk.~

Rulez
1: This is a game. Having fun is a requirement.

2: Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted. If you wish to change your vote you willUnvote:SAm, Vote: ScummyPerson.

3: Lynching will require a simple majority of votes

4: You may vote: no lynch. Majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.

4: Don’t quote any or talk about PMs from me. ~no screenshots.~

5: I am human, if you disagree or feel I have screwed something up, please PM me.

6: If you are uncertain what is acceptable, please PM me.~

7: Townies should never talk about this game outside this thread , unless they are dead.

If you did not recive a PM from me then you may assume you are a townie Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day Breaks and after a long night the sun rises and 16 people decide to head West and leave the others. as we walk away we hear the crackle tuning of a radio , and then a song to send us off on in to the distance...

tubby

Camn

Adrian

Wave

Dustin

Wildirishrose

Thefiend

Crystal

Zane

Dj Sypher

gtosdad

Ann R. Kist

statelywayne

Stimp

godling

TC

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:26 am

what up my fellow townies,, boy do i watch the site like an obsesed psycho x girl friend,, lol

but lest get these scumm bastards this time
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 am

well looks like its time..... since i never sleep lol .... well i guess we wait for all the others... Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:02 am

Stupid fucking bus!! I knew I should've flown...

That's what I get for being a cheap bastard.

What do you mean by simple majority? That out of 16 people you need at least 9 votes for the same person?

Or if Frank gets 6 votes, Vinny 5 and Leroy 5, Frank still gets lynched?
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:06 am

Day phase ends at 10:00 pm . Yes frank would die , that would be the majority vote Like a Star @ heaven I love you

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:15 am

Who's the cop? I want Adrian fined for foul language haha
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:35 am

When exactly is the deadline?

I would like to propose my standard lynch a lurker approach so everyone be sure to post at first even if you got nothing to say just a simple hi will suffice so we know you're actively playing the game anyone without a post near the deadline will be the people I consider voting for.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:29 pm

just wanted to say hi

and i agree with dustin on the lurkers it gives us somewhere to start
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:47 pm

hi peoples
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:12 pm

No day vote for a lynch will count after 10:00 pm mafia clock time.

All night votes(eg.kill/Investation) Must be Pmed to me by 11:00pm (night phase ends at 11:00)
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:13 pm

Hello town. Why do you game mods insist on keeping the roles in play a secret? Grrrrrr.... The suspense always kills me!

P.S. When is the voting deadlines?

edit: nevermind the P.S. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stimp
TuneBully Refugee
Stimp

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:33 pm

So we're gonna lynch a lurker then, with me posting I hope it's not going to be me.

Edited cos I didnt read Epod's opening correctly Laughing
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Hello, My friends.

All Lurkers Must Die.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 pm

I'm in on the "you lurk, you die" thing, of course.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:19 pm

Of course... if we all just post "i'm in" , then vote for a lurker...
that gives us as little to work with as a no-lynch.
Discussion is key. A Simple HI will not suffice.

thus

Vote: Wave

For role-fishing.
And because his time has to come some day.Smile

c
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:37 pm

if discusion is key then why did you vote before any discussion ?
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:47 pm

can you think of a better way to Spark it up?

c
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:58 pm

camn my friend dint understand u sometimes....n ur right his day gotta come sometime but i dont think today , i think we go with lurker theory... or maybe not?? does getting rid of lirkers first hurt us more now or later??? theories please....now is there a bar round here??? lol
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:06 pm

BAM...

Again i made it but bearly... Razz any whoooos.... yeppers lets get the lurkers out of the way...
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:09 pm

vote cam

because he wanted to voted too early and is a blood thirsty fool,,,
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:10 pm

I hardly think my joking about Adrian's post would be classified as role-fishing. But I'm not going to vote for you, camn. I don't vote in retaliation and I will stick to the Die Lurkers theory and wait and see who doesn't show.

However, I will be wondering laters on why you chose to depart from the Die Lurkers strategy that you claim you always use whether you are Mafia or not scratch

Oh, and I spark it up with a pipe blaze
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:12 pm

well i voted for him cause he is always on my short lest and last time noone wanted to listed to me and we all got screwed
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:14 pm

I can't argue that he seems very bloodthirsty from the outset. Maybe he's pissed because he's out of his meds and he was just getting to like them lol!
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:18 pm

I'm sorry everyone I have to leave for work and I won't be back before the deadline. And since there are a couple of people who haven't wrote yet I'm going to have to leave it up to the rest of the town when it's more obvious who the lurkers are.
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:22 pm

k rose have a good evening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia III , The begining of the end :)   Mafia III   ,  The begining of the end  :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia III , The begining of the end :)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next