Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEST THREAD

Go down 
+10
mafiamofo
Ann R. Kist
talhun69
tubby216
Stimp
Adrian
Dustin
JerryFarina
Jane
Crystal
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

TEST THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:52 pm

yes u did! and welcome....
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:04 pm

btw this is an awesome idea cause i cannot get to the bully sites from work (damn network security nazi's) but i will able to get to this one lol
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:16 pm

YES, YES, YES!!!

WELCOME EVERYONE!!

And please spread the news. I'm sure we want many new users to make this the best Mafia site...

We have to start thinking of ways of getting this site known for all Mafia Game Lovers.
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:00 am

Spreading, its s p r e a d i n g.......

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:41 am

More emoticons please
Back to top Go down
mafiamofo
Crystals E slave
mafiamofo

PostSubject: forum check 1 2 tree...   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:38 am

im gankin this thread like I ganked your mommas house slippers... i need some comfy shoes for my feeets..
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:40 am

Test test....Helloooo test.
Back to top Go down
Elipse

Elipse

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:48 am

so many emoticons.... so little time. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:04 pm

Test test test, yada yada. So mr. signiture, where are you hiding?
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:26 pm

Yep, I'm still testing.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:46 pm

In your profile settings you have to answer "yes" to the line that says "always attach my signature"
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:17 am

Basketball Testy Test test

There it is, I checked the setting you mentioned and it was already set to 'always attach sig'. If you changed that for me thanks, if not what did you do Crystal to get it working.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:21 am

i changed it for u
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:22 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 am

cherry beat up Like a Star @ heaven was addin sum smileys seein if works
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:24 pm

I are here meow cat Very Happy flower Hey everyone , good to see you all here ! cheers
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Just testing out the avvy Wink
The sig cat
The smilies albino
the bbcode:
LEFT

CENTER

RIGHT

My self-righteous text still requires justification (I suppose it won't actually justify unless I write enough here for it to wrap a couple of times so please forgive my rambling on for a moment but I'm really curious to see just how well this justification business works, not that I really need justification or text formatting of any kind, but hey, it's a forum site and its all about posting content so I'd best explore all my options so that I will be able to express myself as well as possible with the content and the formatting tools I have at my disposal, after all, they say that lack of preparation is a contract for failure, and in my experience that is frequently true, for example in the restaurant business we have this saying 'mis en place', it's french (of course) and basically means 'everything in its place', so that you have everything you could possibly need prepared and within arm's reach, because in the heat of service there's no time to go running around looking for more cracked pepper, you need that shit right NOW, and by god you'd better have pulled the butter out a few hours ago, that shit should be soft, or else you're screwed, because it gets to the point where seconds really do count, and of course once you get behind or 'in the weeds' you're REALLY screwed, 'cause once the intricate little dance we do starts to unravel it's not long before the whole thing goes down in (sometimes literally) a huge ball of flame. And... that should be enough.)

(The most nicest formatted rant test ever. By me.)

Oooh... tables...

TEST THREAD - Page 2 Kittyav TEST THREAD - Page 2 Evildead666 TEST THREAD - Page 2 Avvyfu

How we lookin...
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 pm

bounce Smile Laughing

That was an awesome rant, SW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST THREAD   TEST THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST THREAD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2