Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAFIA II Sign-up thread

Go down 
+11
talhun69
camn
godling
Epod~Lady
Stimp
Crystal
Wave
tubby216
Dustin
statelywayne
Adrian
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:41 am

Ok heres how things played out Adrian had Pm'd me a while ago saying that he would like to mod the next game and that he wanted to start a thread for others to sign up to mod future games, when crystal started that exact thread I had assumed she had spoken to adrian as well, turns out she had not and that they had just had the same idea and it was crystals plan to treat the sign up thread as a list so the first to post would be the first to mod which is cool but I had already told adrian he could mod the next game and I assume he had spoken to crystal as well because she created the thread he suggested. So the way it works is adian gets to mod the next game because he did ask first and then we just go down the list so epod gets the next one and so on, sorry for the confusion lack of communication on our part.
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:56 pm

Shouldn't this discussion ^^^ be taking place in the Modding thread?

I am in Like Flynn to play.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:01 am

Well, not that this is too much of a complex topic... we can afford a little off topic wandering in this thread... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Alrighty, my friends...a warning.

I am having surgery tomorrow..... and I will be on Percocet for most of this upcoming game.

Whatever my role is, I might be a little off.... so maybe you guys won't try and lynch me so fast!

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:44 pm

Aha @ camn.

That could be convenient if you are chosen as Mafia Shocked Don't hang me, I'm on meds lol!
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:45 pm

btw is it friday yet??? i am sooo ready to go agian lol

oh and camn goes first so that way he doesn't have to suffer,, lol j/k
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:11 am

Wave wrote:
Aha @ camn.

That could be convenient if you are chosen as Mafia Shocked Don't hang me, I'm on meds lol!

Thats why I told you'all NOW!

But I certainly won't be lurking. I have 10 days off work!

I can just see it now...

Quote :
camn is acting so sweet and conciliatory.. not ruthless at all! TOTALLY MAFIA!!!
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:36 am

Dude I will totally buy all your percocet off you. Just name the price
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:50 pm

I already promised it to your mom!
Back to top Go down
statelywayne

statelywayne

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:43 pm

hey camn, i know you don't frequent the ghost thread, but if you could meet me over at Wave's Bar & Grill I'll make us up some delicious perc-tails... have you feelin NO pain!

(enjoy in moderation)
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:40 am

I'm feeling good now. . . but i'm still bleeding!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:08 am

14 to sign up so far,,,, come on guys need a few more
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:42 am

We have 27 registered users. One is a duplicate and one is elite who is not going to play. Perhaps you should PM the others who have maybe simply not thought of signing up for this game.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:55 am

Can we mass message?

Being that this is a Mafia site, it shouldn't bother anybody.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:45 pm

Its Friday! Im ready to party!
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:54 pm

Ehh,

Adrian is still at work. He's either working 'till 8:00 or 11:00. Don't think he mentioned what he was working tonight. I remember him posting that he would start the game and that the first day phase would last Saturday and Sunday for us to 'get to know each other'. So don't look for any heavy 'partying' too quickly haha
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:05 pm

He, he... Like Wave said. I just got home from work and I'm taking the lady to the movies. When I'm back I'll lock the thread and if it's too late, start the thread tomorrow morning.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA II Sign-up thread   MAFIA II Sign-up thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAFIA II Sign-up thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2