Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia VIII Sign Ups

Go down 
+12
gtosdad
Ann R. Kist
thefiend
tubby216
wildirishrose
Epod~Lady
camn
Adrian
talhun69
Dustin
Guido Capone
Wave
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wave
Wave

Mafia VIII Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:46 pm

Here is the sign up thread for the new game. You can let me know if you want a week's break in which case it'll start a week from tomorrow. If you want to start it this Sunday, then that's alright with me as well. Majority choice.

This game will have no paranoid or delusional characters. I will completely lay out the roles assigned at the beginning of the game. Steak and potatoes game, but with one twist. I figure even in a basic game you have to have some kind of skew to it.

Sign up now and let me know if you have a preference or not as to when the next game starts.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:53 pm

Me first I'm in

Voting to start Sunday
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm in of course. how about this time you put my name in for a chance at being mafia twice and take tals name out Razz
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:00 pm

lol@Dustin...

I'm in... rock on
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:08 pm

I totally relate, Dustin. But it will be random and fair. I do feel for talhun69 being tagged every time so far. I really do hope that his name isn't drawn for a guilty role again.

In fact maybe he is just a lucky guy and when you draw names out of a hat or use a randomizer he turns up as one of the first to be picked. On that note, this time around I will have all the innocent townie roles picked first, proceeded by the cop and doc, and then finally the mafia roles. That's a little twist in itself, isn't it? Doesn't everyone pick out the players who have a power role first and then the rest are innocent townies? Of course they do.

Any preference as to when the game starts??
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Already sign ups for VIII?

Wow, we're being proactive...

I'm in, to start this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:01 pm

/in.

But can I request a LONG day one? 2 or 3 days... so we can get off on the right foot?
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Yes, a couple of days for the first phase.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:19 pm

I would like to start this sunday as well , But I'm game for watever Very Happy see Youz there Smile
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 pm

of course i'm in. and i'm ready start sunday.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:40 pm

i'm in and sunday is good for me
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:11 am

cheers

Modding was fun, but I wanted to post so many times lol.

Im in!
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:58 am

I know EXACTLY what you mean! Laughing

I'm sure that all other Mods too.
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:04 am

I'm in.

And the way i picked roles was to put roles in one bag and players in another, then just drew one from each bag.

Normally Id be down to start early, but i am going to be really really really really really really really really really really really really busy so i might miss some votes if we start soon.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:54 am

@ kist thats why we have a two-three day first phase
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
gtosdad

gtosdad

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:09 am

/in

sunday is good for me
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:46 pm

here is waves twist on the game,,

You are the Horny 13-year-old Male. You have an incredible urge to masturbate, and therefore you must do this every night that you can (PM the mod to tell him that you are spending the night in this way). However, your religious mummy always told you that every time you masturbate, Mod kills a townie. She was right.

You win with the town.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Yeah, well, umm. That's just a little bit fucked up, tubby, lol. I wish I had what you were smoking.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:36 pm

umm ok .. lol

I BE IN TO WIN

sunday is fine with me.... Im so happy my site has had great sucsess, Thanks to all u wonderful people i call my friends. you all are like family to me, and just wanted you guys to know this! ok my emotinal moment over! lets playyyy ball lol
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:52 pm

awe big hugs for the admin lady :hug:
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:50 pm

Okay,

It's a go for Sunday, then. Since I've had positives on that and no negatives. There will be a full two days before any action for everyone to get comfortable and have time, etc. I'll assign and inform everyone of their role.

I will let everyone know how many mafia and the like and the rules, so that everything is clear (for the most part Wink ).
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:31 pm

how long ya gonna keep sign up open? im trying to recruite and i kno TC is back and will wanna play hes at work right now...
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:53 pm

I'm in sorry for the absence glad to be back lets kill some poeples Cool
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:54 am

TC, you better watch your ass, Mr. Postman. You almost fucked up my party at the Shore... and i'm not one to forgive easily.

Grrrr.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:56 am

vote tc

F O S Camn for holdin a grudge lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia VIII Sign Ups   Mafia VIII Sign Ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia VIII Sign Ups
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next