Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D

Go down 
+13
talhun69
gtosdad
Dj Sypher
Zane
Crystal
thefiend
wildirishrose
Dustin
Wave
Adrian
camn
tubby216
Epod~Lady
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we allow a ghost thread in the next game?
Yes, they should be allowed to give advice.
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_lcap64%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
No, it's cheating , when you're dead , you're DEAD.
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_lcap7%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Ghosts should be able to talk about the game and such , but never vote or offer voting advice.
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_lcap21%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I don't care just show me the Result ALREADY.
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_lcap0%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Why are you wasting my time with this crappy Poll ?
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_lcap7%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D Empty
PostSubject: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:57 am

MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed mafia I know you're all thirsty Like a Star @ heaven I love you

Attention Arrow ! , I am pioneering a new town. Some of us have traveled a long road together, some of us are new , and some are just getting to know the scoop on our little traveling township. I welcome ALL to join me in our new hunt for the truth pirat Sighn~ups are here and Meow , Spanks for participating.
Hope to see you ALL there Very Happy

Game Start ~August 8th , it's a beautiful Day~ ( ~ if anyone has any requests for rules or anything else , don't be shy.)
cherry Like a Star @ heaven I love you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Far we've got

Tubby

Camn

Adrian

Wave

Dustin

Wildirishrose

Thefiend

Crystal

Zane

Dj Sypher

gtosdad

Ann R. Kist

statelywayne

Stimp

godling

15 People Like a Star @ heaven I love you Keep'em Comin Very Happy

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:10 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:37 am

/in

ding ding i am the first chicken over the fence ha ha losers!!!!!!!

all kinds of win for the fat guy cheers
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:40 am

/in.

And ghosts can talk.. but they CANNOT share things like investigation-results, etc. THAT is against the spirit of the game.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:10 am

I'm in, but only if I can be the town whore... I'm horny.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:16 am

If you have a sturdy supply of condoms , the Jobs all yours Exclamation ,,, keep in mind , there aren't any girlz in town yet What a Face Shocked Surprised Very Happy Smile Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:04 am

I'm in. Re: ghosts--> The Mafia have enough of an advantage over the townies already. It's only fair that people hear from the innocent ghosts if they want. Noone has to go to that thread if they don't want cyclops
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:08 am

oh yah i got so excited that iforgot to add my two cents abou tthe ghost posts,,,

i believe the ghost thread to be vaulable to everyone, it give a little of insite into how other people were thinking but i believe it should be left up to the mod as to what it is ghosts are alowed or not alowed to post (i.e. ghost vote)

but yah thats in plus since we have such a small group in our merry band of players i really don't see the harm
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:39 am

I'll play of course and lets get recruiting people! I think it would be great to see this game reach 20 users if at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:02 pm

We have 27 registered users. One is a duplicate. One is elite who signed up, but isn't going to play. Assuming that Juggalorydaz and Jane won't be playing that still leaves us with 23 people who have signed up for this forum that is dedicated to this game.

Why don't we start contacting the users who have not yet played, but are signed up here?

Btw, aashaggy was busy, but told me last week that he'll be free to play. I'll send him a PM at torrent to let him know the start of the new game.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 pm

oh also godling is out bashing heads in all week, so he may be late but i am sure he wants to play,,, if he gets a cell signal ou thte in the woods I'll try to reach him to confirm.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:05 pm

hi everyone i'd like to play
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:31 pm

In in in!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Welcome, Wildirishhorse!

About the ghosts... Can you imagine how boring for whoever dies the first night??? We say that an individual sacrifice for the good of the team is good, but if it means getting bored until the games ends... that sucks!
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:36 pm

Having ghosts is not like cheating. They don't know any better than anyone else who is guilty or innocent of the remaining players in a game. It's handy having opinions from people you know are innocent, but since they don't know any more than you than these are only opinions and it doesn't give the innocent townies any kind of unfair advantage IMO.

Besides, where else would we get to see such truly sick vids (without the Bar & Grill)? This one is an actual commercial that was made for a drink that they were selling at a chain of convenience stores called 'Macs' in Quebec, Canada. You actually see that logo at the end. I remember seeing the unedited version a while back on the net. The only two adjustments made to the original, as far as my memory goes, is that the product is not splashed onto the full screen at the end of the commercial (edit), and there was no "WTF?" on the plastic glasses the girls were sporting (alteration). The add did not run for long before it was pulled, needless to say.

Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:07 pm

I think the ghosts should have a thread. Like everyone else said they don't know who is what they are just voicing they're opinion. It's not cheating. And I wouldn't want to sit there either if I was the first one out and not be able to even kinda play it would get really boring.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 am

in like flynnn
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:23 am

I am here.
What is this place? I want to be the cop.

edited for double post by admin
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:10 am

damn im in and im not late....yey
Back to top Go down
gtosdad

gtosdad

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:28 am

You know I'm in, how bout a pyschic that can get advice from ghosts.
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:40 am

you would need a medium or an empath to comunicate with the other side,, a psychic can only foretell the future lol
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:57 am

will have to skip this one...off to Germany for 2 weeks on Friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:23 am

Talhun69 , you modded an awsome game and you're one of the best players. I'm sad that you aren't playing No Like a Star @ heaven ..But I hope you have Fun in Germany Very Happy music

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:24 am

you will be missed tal

but hey maake sure you get a stien for me,,
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:13 am

I had 2 shark taco's, 8 chicken wings, 3 mini eggrolls, and 3 cheesestix today for lunch. And then I saw a KFC which was what I was looking for in the 1st place. But I was too full to eat anything else. Did you guys know the olympics start in a week or so, the same day that mafia three starts, 888 is considered Good luck or something like that in chinese culture. I will play mafia III, but I must say I will be watching the olympics and working alot so I might not be super active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next