Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D

Go down 
+13
talhun69
gtosdad
Dj Sypher
Zane
Crystal
thefiend
wildirishrose
Dustin
Wave
Adrian
camn
tubby216
Epod~Lady
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should we allow a ghost thread in the next game?
Yes, they should be allowed to give advice.
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap64%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
No, it's cheating , when you're dead , you're DEAD.
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Ghosts should be able to talk about the game and such , but never vote or offer voting advice.
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I don't care just show me the Result ALREADY.
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Why are you wasting my time with this crappy Poll ?
MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
statelywayne

statelywayne

MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:08 am

I'm in, I'll try to be more active this time, sry.

It gets busy!

When do we start?

Welcome to new faces!
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:27 am

We start August 8th statelywayne Very Happy, it's a beautiful day music Glad to see your joining in Smile
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:52 am

August 8th is a great fucking day, its the day that douche hippie jerry garcia died
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:17 pm

Actually
Quote :
douche hippie
Jerry Garcia Died August 9th. If your gonna call him a douche at least get the date right Surprised Like a Star @ heaven Neutral Very Happy

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to put in a shimley lol)
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:16 pm

HEY EPOD

can i put godling in ?? i doubt if he will return before the deadline is up but i know he wants to play??

any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:39 pm

Is godling just going to miss the deadline or will his absence go past that? If he's not here for the first day or two as well then there's no point in him being joined into the game. Lurkers tend to go quickly, lol
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:41 pm

well i think the last day of pensic is on the 8th or 9th,, but any way i would hate to have him miss out
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:57 pm

If we know the reason of his absence I think it's not lurking... I say, let him... But it's up to the MOD.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:04 pm

Vote : Godling
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:52 pm

camn wrote:
Vote : myself cause I=the big fail

there camn i am sure thats what you meant lol

unless you are voting him into the game then my bad lol

Last edited by tubby216 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : code messed up)
Back to top Go down
Stimp
TuneBully Refugee
Stimp

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 am

I'm in too.
Back to top Go down
Dj Sypher

Dj Sypher

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:28 pm

damn its not the 8th im a day early.... lol
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:36 pm

This is too hilarious not to share right away. Guess McCain's remark about Obama being a 'celebrity' like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears got the attention of one of them. So funny, I was reduced to tears. Cannot embed this, but all you gotta do in click on the link and it starts playing.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die

Edit: I can embed anything! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:49 am

Unvote.
Vote : Obama
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: sign ups   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:43 am

i'm in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D   MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAFIA III, sign~up for the bloodshed :D I know you're thirsty! :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2