Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups

Go down 
+12
Ann R. Kist
talhun69
Epod~Lady
gtosdad
Crystal
Wave
godling
camn
Adrian
Dustin
wildirishrose
tubby216
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tubby216
tubby216

Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups Empty
PostSubject: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:09 pm

The Story

Welcome to the Gabaldi family circus, You have been making a pretty good name for yourselves as performers. But due to the current economic climate you have had to add in new talent to try to attract new customers. However the mafia has also noticed what a good name you have and would like to exploit it for their drug trade. Knowing this may happen because of how frequently you move across international borders INTERPOL has sent two agents undercover to see if they can root out these scum. How ever thes two are unable to communicate due to departmental restrictions and protocols for undercover work. Also you have help from your Family Doctor and his son who is also a doctor, You have no idea how many mafia scum have infiltrated into your close knit lil community all you know is there is something not quite right about all these new people wandering about the camp.

roles

2 cops~ both sane

2 docs~ both sane

1 vig ~ sane

atleast 4 mafia, to consist of one godfather ( innocent on investigation) 2 goons and a role blocker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rules

1)Game to begin Sun the 25th @ 0800am widget clock time

2)sign ups to close Fri 24th @1200pm widget clock time ,

3)roles to go out that night
everyone who recieves a pm must reply that they understand and recieved their role, other wise the role will be re-drawn.

Deadlines will be

Day phase will end @ 9pm widget clock time
Lynch scene will be posted @ 9:30 pm widget clock time

Night phase deadline will be@ 10:30pm widget clock time
Kill scene to be posted @ 11:00pm widget clock time

Votes will only be counted if they are in the following format

vote: persons name
Or to unvote
unvote

If they are in any other color or any other format they will NOT be counted ( sorry folks I am mostly color blind and all the shades are hard for me to read)

There will be no screen shots or quotes of my pms I have sent you , however If I have posted in in the game ,, ie vote tallies and comments those are fare game

There will be no posting by the ghosts in the game thread,
if you want to have input please post in the ghost thread, I feel that by ghosts posting in the game thread it only adds confusion to who is alive and who is dead, and makes the game harder to understand.

please be prepared for the unexpected, i am not going to explain everyhting that is going to happen, nor am i going to explain everything that happened until after the game has run its course,

once the game has finished i will post a detailed account of what happened and why.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The willing
Wildirishrose
Dustin
Adrian
Camn
Godling
Wave
Crystal
Gtosdad
Epod~Lady
Talhun69
The Fiend
Guido Capone
KnattyK420
Ann R Kist
stimp

15 Brave souls so far

Last edited by tubby216 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:25 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm

i get to be the first one woohoo

i'm in
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:21 am

well we may need a lil bit longer of a break after waves game so i will leave it up to a vote,,
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:08 am

I will certainly play, A little early to start the sign ups however I think so ferw people ahve joined this game as were all still so focused on the current one.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:11 am

i figured that but i had to set up the thread before i forgot everything i wanted to write lol
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:42 am

I'm in. The deadline may be a little too early for me. There is a chance I'm changing shifts at work so I may be ok, but if not, there are days I leave at 9 pm and make it home by 9:30.

So to catch up and make a voting decision I need a deadline no earlier than 10pm.

I also think we need longer breaks or the game will wear out.

Just constructive feedback here. Ultimately, I'll accept anything.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:00 am

well if the current game finishes up this weekend,, then perhaps we could wait till either the middle of this coming week or the weekend depending on how anxious everyone is willing to get back into the fray of it all, it doesn't really matter to me

as far as the deadlines go perhaps i could move it to

10pm day phase ends,, 1030 post lynch scene,, but the night phase would end at 10am,, with night action posted at 1030 am,,

i needs my sleep this waiting till mid night or later is killin a brother lol
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:53 pm

/in.

And I am west coast, too.....
Pick any deadline you want. If it is 8pm widget time... I probably won't post much right at the deadline. But I can handle that.

c
Back to top Go down
godling

godling

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:26 pm

I'm in and one of the reasons I don't play every game is because of college and they are so close together. I wasn't in the last game so I'm good for whenever but I think the games are a little close together. Especially if I get a role it takes a lot of my time and I need the next game to catch up on assignments and work lol.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:30 pm

I'm in for the next one, of course!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:47 pm

PRESENT! afro
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
gtosdad

gtosdad

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:00 am

/ IN
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:03 am

/inshkie
Back to top Go down
talhun69
talhun69

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 am

Okie Dokie... I'm In.

Try not to randomly put Adrian and I in the Mafia together...lol...we'd probably kill each other before the game started....
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kinglakeolivegrove.com
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:35 am

Can you lay the rules out before I decide if i want to play?
Back to top Go down
thefiend

thefiend

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:18 am

Suspect

.... ok, I'm in too.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:47 am

LOL @ Talhun... Nah! I think we'd make a great team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:33 am

ok folks rules and deadlines are updated!!!!

i would like to see a few more people sign up for this game since i have a large game senerio worked out,
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:19 pm

You mention locking the thread... When does it get unlocked?

After the lynch scene? Or at day phase?
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:27 pm

Oh yeah You know i'm in it to win it

I believe it will be unlocked when he wakes up
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:31 pm

sorry i meant to take that part out i am NOT going to lock the thread,, sorry for any confusion
Back to top Go down
knattyk420

knattyk420

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:35 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:30 am

Excellent. Fresh blood.

Where you from, Knatty?
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:20 am

Count me out I will not play anymore without knowing the roles beforehand.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:02 am

ok i thought i listed the roles in the narrative but ok here we go for clarities sake.

2 Cops both are sane

2 doc's also sane

1 vig also sane

no less than 4 mafia

and thats it ,, no super power roles no chuck norris role,,

now i know it seems slanted in the towns favor, but it truly isn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups   Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia IX-Carnival of Chaos~sign ups
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next