Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia 5 or V Sign ups

Go down 
+10
Guido Capone
talhun69
wildirishrose
Crystal
camn
tubby216
gtosdad
Epod~Lady
Dustin
Ann R. Kist
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gtosdad

gtosdad

Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:00 am

When is the game to begin
Back to top Go down
http://gryffansnest.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:40 pm

total of 12 players in as of this post,

Tubby
Dustin
Epod-lady
crystal
wave
feind
Talhun69
guido
ivyrose
GTOsdad
camn
godling
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:36 am

We're not going to be on another island are we. I must be aquafobic all that water just got to me. I know I seem like I'm babbleing but I'm nervuos what if I'm the first one to die then who will take care of my wife and five kids... man it would suck to leave my family without a hard working father... wow thw pressure.
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:57 am

They'd probably be happier.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:19 am

lol @ camn gutair
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:00 pm

I Be 99% sure we are starting sunday night with the first kill monday night.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:24 pm

@ camn, would your family be happy if you died cuz I don't think my fam would be that happy. Corse your's probably secretly can't stand you and is going to pay the Mafia to off you A.S.A.P. which I don't blame them cuz I was stuck on an island with you for a couple of days and if it wasn't for the fact it was your party I'd have lynched you first. Twisted Evil fu haha
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:00 pm

hey guido!!!!!!
Hatin on camn is my damn job!! so back findyour own red herring
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:27 pm

well tubby tell camn to quit haten on me cuz i can give just as good as i get,... now you got my attention turned on you... so be careful what you say. you might wake up with a horse head in your bed mafia pimp

That would be an awsome smilley a horse head

@kist I'm not haten on you yet I just think (and this goes out to all mods) a week is along time to wait to play
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:15 pm

I faked my own death.

They threw a party.

c
Back to top Go down
Ann R. Kist

Ann R. Kist

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:35 am

I think a week is rather long too, but
1. I was hoping for a couple more players
2. i gotta work thurs, fri, sat, night and
3. I am a well known procrastinator
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:33 am

i like not starting til sunday. cause wayne and i both work fri. and sat. night too. and not so much last game but the first game i was automatically marked scummy cause i wasn't around for the deadline friday night and i couldn't shake it. granted i was scummy Very Happy but still.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:46 pm

i think at least 5 days is good, and i like the sunday start give me a party time and wifey hang out time,,

but if a normal games lasts like 5 to 7 days 5 days off is good to recoop and reset give the next host/mod enough time to iron out details of their senerio and to leave a sign up open enough for new and other players sign up
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:03 am

I guess for the whole giving people time to sign up, waiting a couple of days is understandable but I still think that a week is kinda long. I know that there are people that may not be able to play every day cuz life just works that way, but there hasn't been a new sign up for a week... everybody that is going to play is already signed up for it, and nothing against the mods on this site but I think do to my life time expierence of gaming the GM should be ready to game as soon as the last game is over... considering that the last game took a week to complete, and I would like to think that kist had a game in mind before the end of the last game so in that pretense during the last game he should already know what most of his game is going to intail... now I may be wrong on the personal level with kist himself but as far as GM's are concerned I feel that a GM should be ready to play from day one. Before anyone starts bitchin I'm not attacking anyone I'm just makeing a statement... I know that there are people on this site that "have a life" I'm one of them and I know that GM's need to give people time to sign up so they know who is going to be in the game but we and I mean everybody for the up coming game have been ready since tuesday "I think" to play we have been talking to each other and there has been no other activity on this site for a week except that of our own design. So in conclussion I am saying that (and again this is just a personal beleif) if you plan on moding a game, as the GM you should have your game already done in your "mind" before you say I want to mod a game.

now to address people personaly.

1 kist, I understand working... have to make your paper... got it but as stated in the above literature we have been waiting almost since day one to play and if you work thus, fri, and sat nights how are you going to mod the game those days. and procrastination can always be put off till tomorrow.

2 rose, and everyone else, why should we have to wait cuz you have to work... as stated to kist I understand work is important but your work schedule should not reflect on the game. I can't change your schedule but I don't think I should change or reschedule "my" game cuz it fits you better... now I may be off base but I'm hung over so I don't care yet.

3 tubby, I have a fam too but 24 hours a day is long enough to get in your party time... and wifey time so five 24 hour periods is long enough and if rose is your wife in real life you probably don't wanna spend that much time with her cuz I can tell just by reading her posts she can be very bitchy.

4 Everybody else, thank you all for a very exciting game even if I don't play I love to read what gets said and done on this site and I will be willing to read everything that happens here. Again... THANK YOU ALL.

After thought??? I am a published poet and I am thinking about writing a book so don't be surprised if you see your likeness in print someday
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:56 pm

@ guido,

who the hell do you think you are?????

you have no right to judge me or my family, yes do i party accasionally one night on the weekend. And where exactly do get off even hinting at that my wife may be a bitch or even bitchy???? You don't know her or me for that matter noone has a clue what goes on at MY house

But i don't have to justify myself to you or anyone else on this board, so my word of advice:

You sir can eat a bag a dicks you are noone to me

ps @ kist sorry bu i am a lil upset and believe i need to sit this one out so

/out
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:48 pm

First of all tubby your right I don't know you or your wife and I wasn't judgeing you or anyone else and I didn't call your wife a bitch I just said she may be bitchy... after all she is a woman. however if you are going to take yourself out of the game over what I said then maybe I was wrong about the wife having all the estrigene in your house.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:08 pm

Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 Fightingonthe128518191111406250

-------------------------------- end of line---------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:31 pm

now that... that was funny haha
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:57 am

tubby please play.....
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:35 pm

/ in

i hate to be a drama queen / attention whore but after further review i am in
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Well thank you I know you didn't do it for me but thank you for playing I look forward to reading your posts
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:26 pm

so in other news Wavw has to pull out due to techical difficulties,, once he gets it resolved he'll be back,,

wave = /out

he appologizes,,

you will be missed rip
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Look at it this way, tubby.......

We will probably get to see Mr. Capone brutally murdered here very soon.
Or maybe hung by the neck until the life falls out of his listless gray eyes.

So, that will be nice, right?
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:00 pm

no its ok,, not all good but just ok

nuff said
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:47 am

If we're real lucky you (camn) and tubby will end up siblings and one of you will have to kill yourselves... won't that be funny haha and then we can all have a party bong sex and celebrate your demise mafia die rip ... Yeah Woohoo and yippity censored ing skippy.

Oh wait better for me I get to be the doctor... oh yeah see if I protect your arse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia 5 or V Sign ups   Mafia 5 or V Sign ups - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia 5 or V Sign ups
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next