Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia XI - border town

Go down 
+9
Wave
Guido Capone
camn
Draklems
Killa
HowardRoark
tubby216
wildirishrose
Dustin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
camn

camn

Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:38 am

Oops.. srry Crystal!
I thought the deadline was Wednesday NIGHT..... I meant to come back and raise some hell! Stupid classes.

I guess I'll be raising it from the grave.

My Death Poem::

Take Note.
The mafia, full of fear.
Afraid enough to kill.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:19 am

ok well shit, i guess there is no other way to play this role so

I am your repentant vigileante, I am not goin to use this role at all mainly because at this point if i guess wrong and kill a townie It will greatly cripple the town and we will lose
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:57 am

rip camn!!

I have some ideas to throw out there, but have a busy day and will check back as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:34 pm

OK Meow it's ON!!! Mafia FudgePackers!! RIP Camn Sad Neutral Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:26 pm

OK with tubby coming out as the vig and camn killed by the mafia, I'm outta ideas at this moment... confused scratch ... so I will sit back and hangout for a while maybe study read a book.

rip Camn
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:29 pm

rip guys

a couple of things no offense baby but i'll have to wait and see what happens. i tend not to believe people in this game just because they say they are .......

and to respond to something crystal mentioned last night about pimp not being a lurker anymore he still is in my book same with tc cause they have not posted anything that has to deal with the game. i would like to hear any theories u 2 have on the game so far.

edited to add
i didn't read guido's comment before i posted but i don't like the fact that he so readily accepted tubby's claim. to me he's either a scum and knows that tubby isn't so his claim must be true or he's a scum buddy and is not saying anything hoping nobody else will either.

vote guido
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Okay . . .

We've got the tubby216 / camn voting thing and camn ends up the NK.

We've got TC who was a very late arrival watching the D1 kill and Crystal's pleas.

We've got Guido Capone with a late change from wildirishrose to Crystal.

We've got Draklems doing nothing but voting Crystal.

We've got Epod~Lady never voting.

We've got Wave talking about being the only one considering/targeting lurkers (false), and actually voting the two lurkers.

We've got a vig claim from tubby216. A gambit or fact?

vote: TC
You had better prove of some use today.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:48 pm

rip Cyrstal and camn.

I don't understand why people would vote for someone who has already posted and not one of the lurkers. Anyway, I guess we have no lurkers at this point which makes the game much better.

Someone claiming a power role on the start of day two seems rather brash to me. One way or the other that's an invitation for trouble. But I have no vote yet.

Edit after reading previous post--> Yup, well like I said I wasn't paying all that much attention, admittedly, and didn't even spot TC as a third lurker. I thought that there were only two. So my point about noone mentioning or voting for lurkers other than myself was simply my being lazy and not paying enough attention. You wanna call that 'false' that's fine with me. I don't see how making a deliberately false statement of that nature would be to anyone's advantage if you get my drift.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:10 pm

here is why i decided to claim today.

1) if we lynch a townie, and i guess wrong, we lose 4 townies just like that wich would put us at lylo

2) if i claim now i will either a draw the lynch{wich is bad mmmkkay} or I will draw the scum nite kill{wich is good}

since i am virtually clueless at this point i have no idea.

I had intended to use my kill last nite but i was unable to confirm my choice proir to nite deadline

but i will go along with lynchin lurkers

vote tc
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:45 pm

My bad Crystal, we all know thoeries on day one suck in general. Camn was my second choice just because he types a lot, but that theory would have stunk too.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:11 pm

"F"!! I'm still not paying attention. There is still one lurker and that's who I'm going to vote for.

Vote Killa
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Sorry to break it to ya , but Killa has at least 2 posts Wave lol Like a Star @ heaven I love you

It's very odd for Wave to "not be paying attention" I think he could be playing the oblivious card to stay off the radar

Guidos Late Switch to Crystal put him on my list. ~and he has a perma-grin that looks a bit sneaky.~

And Tubby , maybe if we think he's the Vig ,then we won't think he's mafia.

Hard to say.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 pm

you could always lynch me and find out and i'd be ok with that too it doesn't really matter at this point.

the question you have to ask though is this what would we as a town learn from my lynch
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Well, it's mainly the blueberry smoke that I got from my friend on Friday. I still have to get used to the greatly increased quality lol! bong

At least I'm voting for the only current lurker and I wasn't high enough to vote for Crystal who wasn't lurking. Can't say the same for some 'other' people on that last score. However I'll keep my vote on the lurker.

If'n you all hadn't noticed Killa is the only lurker presently. I voted for TC yesterday because at the point that I did he was still a lurker. So I don't know about people calling him a lurker today as he isn't one anymore. Perhaps I'm not the only one experiencing product enhancement blaze Whether or not you vote for him is entirely up to you of course, but he's not a lurker.

I'm not sure about tubby216's apparent suicide mission, but I'm not going to stress myself out on that too much today.
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Here's a posting analysis . . . who's lurking?

playerpage 1page 2page 3page 4D1 Totalpage 4page 5TOTAL
Epod~Lady02013126
tubby2165450140317
Wave215080311
Draklems10102013
HowardRoark3253132217
Guido Capone4624161118
TC00000202
Killa11002002
wildirishrose4510100111
PIMPHEDPE00112103

PIMPHEDPE did a little D1 "I'm here" and a vote.
TC Did a little "ooops I missed D1, but now I'm active" after the death scene.
Draklems has been popping in once every odd page.
PIMPHEDPE was a late D1 arrival and has disappeared since the death scene.
Epod~Lady has been a little more active, enough to not be completely lurking.

My vote will stay as is for now, but the lurkers are there and @Wave: I'm watching you.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:29 pm

wave what is with the half assing it in this game? has it simply been too long and you lost your scum hunting ability or are you trying to lay lo for another reason?
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Laying low? As per 'the accountant' who likes watching me, lol, I've made eleven posts. That's not the top spot, but hardly laying low.

You can certainly accuse me of having half my senses this game. After viewing the 'spreadsheet' I now see that Killa did post in this game. So that means he isn't a lurker after all and I Unvote on that basis presuming that the tally is correct.

So there are no lurkers. So now I'm left with suicide guy and the players that nailed Crystal's ass. I'm not overly concerned with anyone else yet.

I'm gonna read through the whole thread again after dinner and come back and vote.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:45 pm

what i meant by laying low was have little to say yah you posted but it was all rehashed idea's that were already stated like the was nothing new. Its like having dinner with nothing but stuffing, where's the turkey?
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:55 pm

@tubby216: I thought it was "Where's the beef?"

@Wave: So posting at least once in a game means that you are not lurking?!?!? And yes, that is an accurate count excluding the deceased (R.I.P.), the mod (ty), and that post.
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 pm

sorry i haven't posted any theories to whoever said that. i don't know how you guys read the entire post and remember who said what when.. and i did try posting before the first lynch but it didn't come thru but that doesn't matter... to me everyone seems suspicious. i don't know most of you like you know each other..crystal goin out first was a surprise.. camn not so much lol.. killa normally talks more then this form the last game i played with him.. if there is a theory out there love to see it... at this time

Vote : Killa

and wave why aren't you sharing... if its as good as you say it blaze puff puff pass lol
Back to top Go down
Killa

Killa

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:23 pm

BAM... Yeah i was DJ Sypher before i forgot the old login so this is my new one...sorry peeps i kinda got stranded tuesday morning i've jus got back now.... RIP Crystal n camm...

Yeah ur right TC i would normally have posted more but i have been busy and i did make everyone aware of that...

I gotta say wave you are playing kind half hearted first saying there was no lurkers then voting for me as a lurker... ? and then unvoting again... from what i can remember your normally alot more decisive...
im a bit confused about tubby's claim really.... why come out like that... we could jump on him for that but if he's tellin tha truth... Sad nicht so gut....
im still not sure about rose really she doesnt seem to be saying much just kinda being here and tagging along almost...

whens this deadline... i need to juggle a few things around so i can make sure i'm around this time... i hate having to try and catch up with everything...
Back to top Go down
http://www.urchoiceradio.com
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 pm

i am now 99% certain tubby is telling the truth everybody has written expect pimp and there were no cussing out posts saying they were the real vig.

tc - u might have to put ur vote in yellow for it to count it was never mentioned but guido's didn't count yesterday and it wasn't in a color

killa - yes i have been more quiet this game because tubby is 5 hours away and i'm here by myself with the three kids 2 of which are sick i don't have time to be on here all day. but i do want to know what u mean by i am just tagging along. i am currently standing out there all by myself voting guido. and yesterday i was one of 2 people to vote pimp and i think i was the first one. and my votes have come with reasons. so who am i just following?

my vote still stands on guido i def. believe him to be mafia now for the same reason as before he never questioned tubby at all.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Very good presentation, btw, HowardRoark. It's only day two. If someone has posted at least a "Hello, I'm here" or whatever, then they are not lurkers. At least not by day two, lol.

Not everyone votes every day, especially newbies who are learning how the game is played. If you think about it logically it's more likely that the new people and the people who have only posted once or twice have not received power roles. Not for certain, but think about it. They would be more likely to get in some say if they had a power role be it good or bad.

In that light I'm not concentrating too much on those players. Not yet, it's just the beginning.

Honestly, as pointed out, I haven't been concentrating enough on the game. But I've been pretty damn high for the last couple of days. No apology for that bong But I will be paying more attention from now on. haha

Alright, tubby216, the suicide guy, was the first to vote for Crystal. He never changed his vote. Camn changed his vote to Crystal along the way, but we know that he was innocent. Roark voted for Crystal as a lurker, but unvoted for her after her post. Draklems voted for Crystal as did Guido Capone.

Now that I am paying attention I have tubby216 as both the suicide attempt guy and the guy that started the voting for Crystal's demise.

Vote tubby216

Last edited by Wave on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:23 pm

So Wave, if someone doesn’t care for your whole ‘lurker’ BS, they’re Hi? LoL. That’s some funny shit. I would say the same for those who do at this point. The more people make an issue of “lurkers” the less effective the strategy becomes. I'm looking hardest at those pushing for the lurker thing, because at this point it’s too obvious to the bad guys to be an effective strategy to employ. So following that, I think Waves Mafia because the whole Lurker BS. Now I’m off to get hi! Smile

Vote: Wave
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:36 pm

seriously wave?? thats all you got try agian,, i went to bed with two hours to go to deadline, i even posted to let you guys know i was goin to bed

if you all want me lynched go ahead but the town needs to come together instead of voting all over the place,,,

unvote, vote tubby

no ties make a majority
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia XI - border town
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next