Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia XI - border town

Go down 
+9
Wave
Guido Capone
camn
Draklems
Killa
HowardRoark
tubby216
wildirishrose
Dustin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
tubby216
tubby216

Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:58 pm

ok crystal ,, epod you have had ewnough time to recover now make with the postin let me know there is a heartbeet out there
Back to top Go down
Killa

Killa

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Good afternoon morning or whatever it is... Tubby, camm ya'll reall gotta get over you differences either of you could be scum at this point... tubby with the whole not postinh = scum.... posting lots = scum.... just curious tubby how much should we post to make it known we're town ??

And camm well i dont like the way ur always so offencive give people a chance to talk...
wave going for lurkers first as we normally did... but maybe its me bein picky....
Quote :
unless any of the scum want to 'fess up right now
but what does he mean by RIGHT now... have they planned to sacrifice for some reason.... does he know that one of the scum is going to slip up...

Guido seems to be aimlessly chattin in the thread i dont have a problem with that but why defend it by as usual agreeing with rose...
Quote :
we vets were the most active then

What times deadline anyways...

in case i miss it VOTE : ROSE For her saying it was pointless to try and fish and saying it was no secret when the game was going to start... i dont know about anyone else but all i was told was sunday.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.urchoiceradio.com
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:32 pm

deadline is midnight tomorrow about 28 1/2 hours still

btw when crystal asked me friday to sign up she told me roles were going out sunday night and i'm not sure but it might be listed somewhere in the sign up thread too i'm too tired to read it and see right now
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:47 pm

two things... I wasn't defending anything I was agreeing on her point of the vets being more active. If agreeing means I'm defending myself then well what else am I supposed to do.

And Second you know an awful lot about me killa so who were you before,,, just wanna know who i'm dealing with.
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:48 pm

he was djsypher before guido
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:55 pm

ok I remember the name but I don't remember playing many games with him.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:19 am

Hey Meow everyone Very Happy.
@ Camn , a pleasure as always Smile
@ Drak Great to see you! Game hasn't been the same since you left. ~
@ Guido your lucky then , cause I always pass to the left Smile Hope you don't mind my Fruity lip gloss Embarassed Wink . ~
@ Wave , Love the new Avatar , Totally trippy Very Happy
@ Crystal, Thanks for keeping the site going so we can all play Smile Nice to come back after that break we had Very Happy
@Rose Glad to see your up for playing Smile

@ everyone , In spirit of our first day back after the holidays , I will be handing out cookies brownies and cake , beside the wood wagon in Town~square. Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:39 am

Oh yeah count me in on some brownies... Got any special ones for the hippies blaze bong
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:35 am

Hello, Epode!

And Killa...
Quote :
... does he know that one of the scum is going to slip up...

Scum always slip up. You just have to catch them.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:33 am

hi thar epod!!
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Hmmmmmm . . . still a few quiet ones. I am not a fan of lurkers, so hopefully they will come forward.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:24 pm

i'll be around later tonight to decide who i want to seriously vote for but for now

unvote

since i guess i can't hold his team against him in this game lol

Last edited by wildirishrose on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:04 pm

so more people wil be on tonite with mor to say,,

but you know what

unvote, vote crystal

just cause i'd like to see what she has to say
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Vote tally

Tubby216: 1
Crystal: 1
Guido Capone: 1
wildirishrose: 1

yet to cast a vote

Epod~Lady
Crystal
Wave
Draklems
Guido Capone
TC
wildirishrose
PIMPHEDPE

deadline ends when Wednesday begins that is 9 hours from this post.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Hey Meow Tubs Very Happy rock on

Guido Capone wrote:
Tubby my brave brother, I told you opening a Club was a bad business idea,,, should have listen to the old man when he said [color=orange]get into the family business.[/color].

What family business is that ?? Suspect

camn wrote:
Hmm.. Given that Vanilla townies got no PM, it might be more fair to say SCUM and POWER ROLES would be 'all over this thread'.

3 scum, 3 PRs... that's 6 PMs out... and only 6 of us have posted. (now Guido makes 7?)

Interesting

Thats EXACTLY what I thought when I logged on the first time. I think the first couple people to post look suspish right now
Rose
Guido
Tubby
Killa

That's all I have to go on , First days are the worst. Trying to figure crap out with no info yet dazed

P.S. Maybe we should all vote to say who we think the doc should protect , or who the cop should investigate?
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:45 pm

that's where we differ epod i've for now excluding the ones who jumped on the thread and were active in the begining as being scum. my focus is on the ones who have only posted once or twice so far or haven't bothered posting yet. cause scum need time to get together with their buddies and formulate a plan.
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey there, Epod!! Smile Yes, I do like those flashy avatars, ya know.

It's day two (of day one) and I see we still have a lot of lurkers about, so to speak. So it looks like the first lynch or maybe two will be easy choices. But there's still lots of time for them to show up.

I see the usual first round of grudge votes is starting to clear up, lol. And by tomorrow we'll know who is still lurking, if anyone. At least I imagine that's the way we're playing it. I am anyway.
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:27 pm

tubby216 wrote:
so more people wil be on tonite with mor to say,,

but you know what

unvote, vote crystal

just cause i'd like to see what she has to say
Ditto.

UNVOTE
VOTE CRYSTAL
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:47 pm

WOO HOO!!! BANDWAGON!!!! Laughing

unvote
vote: Crystal
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Ok I'm off the grid for 12 hours, and there is all kindsa vote changes... For the record my "VOTE" was not a vote it was not in yellow. Scratch that misread the post.

I have no vote at this time crystal is not suspect just cuz she aint on yet... needs time to digest yet another Steeler Super Bowl Crying or Very sad Sleep ...

Any way I do have Ideas but nothing substantial so I will wait just abit longer.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:03 pm

ok am i dumb or did my post completly disappear?

and sure go ahead vote for the one that keeps this game going....
anddddddddd srry havent been around, work.. but off the next 3 days sooo its on now.. and 4 really change ur votes dont flubb up now. i promise you im nothing more than town...so lets not get me hostile lol
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Ok we have TC and PimpleHed yet to hear from...

Still not to sure who to vote for... Tubby up and changes his vote gotta go with the lurkers first I know,, You will change your vote now cuz crystal signed in so its either TC or Pimp,,, hmm does not matter at this point, but you did get a band wagon started.

Then we have camn and Howard Camn as the norm takes the bait and jumps on up into the hay,,,
Howard not only jumps on but does it with Flair....WOOOOO...HOOOO!!! BANDWAGON,,, just itchin to off one of us townies.

Three people and three differant suspects...
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:45 pm

actually i do not plan on moving my vote, as for tc and pimp , tc has now know as killa has posted, pimp however i will look at next but i am still no satisfied with crystal just to move my vote.

hey camn wanna play truth or dare??
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Thought DJ Sypher was killa
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:57 pm

there's reasons i want to vote for both

tc - has played before so he knows not to lurk. but he hasn't been on since he signed up. so i'm guessing no pm was sent to him.

pimp - he logged in yesterday and never bothered posting. so i'm guessing being a noob he needed time to get with his scummy buddies to figure out what to post.

vote pimp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia XI - border town
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next