Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia XI - border town

Go down 
+9
Wave
Guido Capone
camn
Draklems
Killa
HowardRoark
tubby216
wildirishrose
Dustin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
tubby216
tubby216

Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:51 am

it would have been interesting if pimp would have casted a vote
Back to top Go down
PIMPHEDPE
Crystal's Pimp Baby
PIMPHEDPE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:05 am

shit dude meant to do that earlier.

Ive been sleeping alot Sleep been sick.

but imma gonna jump on the bandwagon and vote tc
Although i should go after the ones that killed my lova, but dont think that would be helping things much. Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:47 am

vote tally

TC: 9
everyone's voted.

deadline in thirteen minutes.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:00 am

Tic toc ... Neutral Shocked Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:02 am

Filled with confidence the town was more certain today then it had ever been before, there freedom from the insidious organization amongst them was within there grasp. As one they decided who would die they tracked TC down to an old abandoned barn outside of town as they all rushed in and saw no one.. then a loud creaking sound is heard they look up and see TC in a full italian suit hanging from the rafters, he took his own life rather then give the town the satisfaction of killing him, but on the floor was a morbid suicide note, which read simply "it's not over yet".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TC is dead he was a mafia goon

remaining players.

Epod~Lady:
tubby216:
Draklems:
Guido Capone:
Killa:
wildirishrose:
PIMPHEDPE:

night 3 begins now will end after I get all night actions

p.s. minor emergency here plumbing related I will be busy fixing it so it may be an hour or so before I get round to posting tonight's results.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:03 am

WHOOO HOOOO!! one left Like a Star @ heaven I love you Basketball
----------------------------

Dustin wrote:
p.s. it may be an hour or so before I get round to posting tonight's results.

Booo ., LOL ... I have to go to bed , so I don't get to read it till tomorrow. I'm so sleepy, and happy , to bad we didn't get to give TC a lil of what they gave to our Doc , but we'll see what happens with the last Goon Laughing Smile blaze

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:06 am

So if Pimpdude is the last it would mean both we win, and Wave was being a cry baby Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:09 am

I have not recieved the response yet as to weather it is or isnot killa... I might die next so we will find out soon,....

come on its a simple desicion mafia,,, kill me so the town does not know who is the last one and get maybe one more kill..
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:28 am

LOL Drak Laughing

I'm gonna have some wierd mafia dream meow cause I have to go to bed all stoned, without knowing whats gonna happen Razz Shocked What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you alien bong blaze
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:31 am

wait........ don't go yet I'm fucking high too... and I'm waiting... wanna know if I die or not.... smoke one more I will ....
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:31 am

censored scum fu
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:38 am

come on come on come on Who died... I am to fucked up to stay awake much longer......

@EPOD thank you for the congrates on the hat~trick...
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:41 am

Piss on it I'm double posting cuz I don't care any more Good Fricking Nite Town was great being the law for a change....
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:48 am

the villagers do not sleep tonight instead they celebrate they are having a party in the very barn that TC hung himself in. Only one death away from reclaiming there lives the future looks bright for the town they think if they stick together through the night the remaining mafia will be to scared to strike... Late in the evening Draklems very drunk staggers to an old outhouse outside the barn to vomit he hears a figure approaching from behind assuming its someone come to check up on him he waves his hand in gesture to indicate he is alright but the figure is not there to help grabbing Draklems hair her forces his head into the stinking pit of refuse and holds him under till Draks legs stop kicking and his heart stops beating. Washing it's hands clean the figure returns to the party he too now has something to celebrate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Draklems is dead he was a normal townie

remaining players

Epod~Lady:
tubby216:
Guido Capone:
Killa:
wildirishrose:
PIMPHEDPE:

day 4 starts now and ends first thing Saturday.

p.s. my plumbing troubles gave me the idea for this kill scene. Smile
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:57 am

rip draklems

woohoo one scum left.
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:11 am

At least my death was interesting, better than 'He hangs himself' Laughing
Back to top Go down
camn

camn

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:01 am

Claimed Cop, No doc... yet Guido is still alive?

Do some math before you follow his lead, my townie brothers.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:37 am

camn wrote:
Claimed Cop, No doc... yet Guido is still alive?

Do some math before you follow his lead, my townie brothers.

hmm yah but it would be the easiest thing to do to cast doubt for us to mislynch the town cop,

i will await guido's results, but why drak? why not rose or pod or me even, and leave the game to the less active??

hmm crafty very crafty
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 am

Guido Capone wrote:
I have not recieved the response yet as to weather it is or isnot killa... I might die next so we will find out soon,....

come on its a simple desicion mafia,,, kill me so the town does not know who is the last one and get maybe one more kill..

are you seriously that high that you investigated killa last nite??

i know i is a dirty double poster
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 am

Sad Crying or Very sad rip Drak ( Like a Star @ heaven

again , To early to think ..
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:32 pm

There are four things that could be going on.

1. Wave is lying. Him saying it was pimp could have just been a plan to get tubby to use the vig kill on him. And the mafia would have won. Wave does like the chance to cause chaos after he’s been found out as mafia.
2. Guido is lying. Part of the mafia plan they sacrifice TC so we believe Guido to be the cop and follow his lead. But everybody has been on since and nobody else has claimed the cop so I am tending to believe he is the cop now.
3. The whole thing is part of the mafia plan and both Guido and wave are lying.
4. They are both telling the truth.

Epod – I’m 99% positive she’s town. She’s actively trying to hunt scum and she untied the vote by voting wave.
Tubby – I believe to be the vig nobody else has claimed
Guido – After rereading all his posts him being the cop and what he says he did fits. He was suspicious of tubby a lot the first day. Then day 2 he did everything to save him except stand up and scream he’s innocent. He went after wave hard core and then called TC out the last hour or so along with wave. Either it was a plan from day one or he is telling the truth.
Killa – to me just seems busy. Reading just his posts it seems like he’s scum hunting the best he can with everything going on and I’m not getting any scummy vibes from it.
Pimp – wave could very well be telling the truth. Hasn’t posted much. Wrote last night that he better read up a bit then 10 minutes later I checked and he was not on the site anymore. Then said he meant to vote earlier. He did vote tc but at the point everybody else on the site had voted for him.

At this point Pimp is the scummiest looking one out of everybody so I’m doing something u don’t do in this game and believing everybody lol. I would appreciate any input though and for now

vote pimp

on a side note tubby is on his way home but won't be here until 6 p.m. widget clock time so don't expect him to say anything before that.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:59 pm

wildirishrose wrote:
so I’m doing something u don’t do in this game and believing everybody lol. I would appreciate any input though

LoL@ Rose. Ya , you might be right on that. It's looking more and more like Wave was telling the truth to me too. Gonna do some re-reading after school and see Smile
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:37 pm

ok tubby first off as I said I picked killa cuz he was active and with only two choices it didn't matter if killa came back innocent as he did that would make Pimp our third.

If he came back guilty then he would be the next to die.

KILLA is innocent

VOTE PIMP

OH and rip Draks don't know why they picked you I said I was the cop.
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Well when ya piss off the right person, they throw strategy out the window. lol! VOTE PIMPLEHEAD!
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:13 pm

ok we know how this will end so lets get this shindig done... the PIG is about cooked, no pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia XI - border town
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next