Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia XI - border town

Go down 
+9
Wave
Guido Capone
camn
Draklems
Killa
HowardRoark
tubby216
wildirishrose
Dustin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:15 am

the town is peaceful tonight as the villagers sleep content in the knowledge that the godfather will trouble them no more, but there is one who is not asleep one who creeps quietly in between buildings and houses silently making its way to the residence of HowardRoark. the assassin carefully opens a window to a small dark room and climbs inside, as it feels around for the door it hands grasp something it did not expect and a smile slowly spreads across its face... suddenly HowardRoark awakes with a start, he tries to look around but finds he cannot move and his mouth is taped so he cannot cry out, all he can see is a lone dark figure perched above his bead holding a syringe "good evening DR!" the figure hisses at him "an example must be made for what was done to our godfather" and as the figure approaches holding a tray of his medical tools realization finally dawns on the good doctor his death will not be so quick as all the others, he swallows deeply closes his eyes and waits for the pain to come.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HowardRoark is dead he was your doctor

remaining players

Epod~Lady:
tubby216:
Draklems:
Guido Capone:
TC:
Killa:
wildirishrose:
PIMPHEDPE:

day three starts now and ends first thing friday morning 12:000 am widget clock time

Last edited by Dustin on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:24 am

ok now that I have it confirmed and also cuz I just wasn't thinking....

I am your cop and yes TC is guilty as sin

Tubby is innocent also a no brainer but hey what can you expect from a hippie.

I would say killa is the other goon but I'm not sure, pimp could be and since it was his first game and if he got picked mafia he wouldn't know how to react so does very little posting,,, vertualy none I'm dead tomorrow night un less the vig wants to use his power and kill one of the other two which ever he chooses... that will leave no doubt for the last day and its an auto matic win for town.

I'm done posting untill it is a confirmed win for town.

My VOTE TC
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:12 am

okie dokie i'll give you a chance

vote:tc
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:58 am

RIP Howard Sad Crying or Very sad Mad

It's to early to think right meow ..... sorry to see you go doc Sad
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:14 am

rip howard

again i'm going to have to see how the day goes before i decide whether or not i believe u guido.

off to deal with sick kids again. fun fun lol.

had to edit so i wouldn't double post

i'm not sure to believe guido or not.

if we believe him as the real cop and he's not and follow his plan the mafia wins.

players left
epod
tubby
draklems
guido
tc
killa
rose
pimp

tc could be a sacrifice to make guido look good and they are hoping pimp is the real cop. cause we kill tc tonight he turns out scum we believe guido. then tomorrow since he said either killa or pimp. so we'll kill killa he'll be town and tubby will kill pimp who will turn out the cop. then the mafia gets a kill. we lose tubby the next day as our town kill, mafia gets there night kill and we are down to 1 townie and 1 mafia. they win.

either that or i've been married to tubby too long and this is just a wacky theory people would expect from him lol. any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Thank you, Epod~Lady and wildirishrose. Go town!! Hopefully none of you need join me at "The Dusty Bucket"
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Yah, well congratulations town. This is the third time I was stuck with a Mafia role and the third time I was Godfather And the third time I have less than a full team. I'm sure the lucky one (please hand me the crying towel now, lol) when it comes to being Mafia.

Let's see, the first time I had Zane as one of my cohorts. He expressed interest in being a cop when he signed up. He found out he was mafia and never ended up playing. Second time around can't remember the players name, but again I had a noshow.

And now again (where's that towel I asked for?) I got stuck with another asshole not interested in playing. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Consequently, Crystal, you can get your suck bitch to sign up for the game, but you can't make him play. That's right. I had the honor of having Pimplehedge as one of my teammates. Never mind not playing, he didn't even respond to the PM I sent him as Godfather.

Yeah, so there you go. Didn't really have much hope for this game in all honesty. Third time lucky? Not me. Feel free to lynch Pimplehead's worthless ass. He's one your scum, but he won't be sending out any night kills IMO Rolling Eyes

Good luck to my remaining partner. Sorry you got stuck with the Lucky Godfather No

If I see Pimplehead join up in the next game he'll be my first vote. Even before any lurkers.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:17 pm

WAVE WAVE WAVE!!!!!! I cant belive u jus did that. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:19 pm

and i guess that means i've just been married to tubby too long lol
Back to top Go down
Wave
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:39 pm

That ugly remark had nothing to do with you, Crystal. I guess it might have seemed that way. It was entirely 100% directed toward Elite (as I image that's who Pimplehead is).

So please don't misunderstand. I don't feel you've done anything at all wrong. I'm just pissed at being handed the short end of the bat every time I have to play the Godfather and I was getting it out of me.

I'm done my rant. It was basically a general one and for Elite (not you or anyone else).

But if you're mad at me I don't blame you.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:50 pm

hes not elite.............................................................. .
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:12 pm

sorry about that wave i feel your pain, however i do not feel that was the correct play form you. i would have liked to have seen your rant after the game had finished.

i will not be using my vig kill at all this game it is far too dangerous to the town if i am wrong, so right now i content to wait out guido's claim, lynch tc today and then see what happens
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:36 pm

I'm seriously having a hard time believing that you would do that Wave. I just don't think you would, it has to be a diversion, and Rose is probly on the right track... If you really just did that Wave, I will post my thoughts after this game is done.

Edited to say :After some thought ; I decided that wave is lying (~well thats what I think~) , but either way I think TC is a good choice for tonight , tubby shouldn't hit Pimp , If tubbys is who he says he is LOL
Back to top Go down
Killa

Killa

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Holy damn well done guys....... see i thought wave was being a lil shady this game... but R.I.P howard really sad to see ya go doc... ok....
sorry im soo late again i only jus got back.... and i said i was goin to bed hence why there was nothing heard from me....
alright then...
i am goin to jump on tha bandwagon on this one because howard our doc voted tc, tubby possibly tha vig... also voted tc... so simply based on that i want to vote TC also... Seriously though wave what the hell man if your telling the truth its gonna be tha last game anyone ever listens to you.... but then again could it jus be your last act as GF to trick us into lynching another of our own... VOTE : TC but as it seems tubby isn't lying maybe we should get him to shoot pimp... but i am lost as to what wave was thinking really.... whatever the reason its not right....Sad

And yeah i really didnt know when deadline was... i'm in the middle of working and a training course at tha moment so my normal concept of time is a lil bit skewed lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.urchoiceradio.com
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 pm

well I'm sorry that I waisted an investigation on TC I knew the town would vote for him just because he voted to try and tie when waves ass was on the line, I was to excited about wave being the GF that I didn't use my head.

Now with wave ranting about another no-show I am inclined to agree with epod, I wouldn't put it passed wave to try and lead us to kill one of our own. However I do feel your pain cuz it works out the same way as a townie and lurking.

@Howard, I am truely sorry I did not rip you after your grusome death but was again still siked about getting the GF. So for you my fellow brethern I lite this blaze in honor of your memory and promise to bring the assassin to justice, rip bong rip bong rip bong rip bong rip bong rip bong rip bong rip bong rip bong rip rip bong rip rip rip rip rip rip rip rip rip rip rip
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:07 pm

killa, me shooting pimp tonite is baad mmmmmkkkkaayyy
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:29 pm

well i'm done anyway so i'll throw my two sents worth in....

@killa you have just agreed with howard the entire game and as to not knowing when the deadline was for either vote come on now... thats bs i'm sorry its midnight everytime the day begins and always has been..

@pimp nice abandonment good game.....

@tubby why would you investigate someone that the whole town is voting for and putting urself out in the open when the doc was killed...that makes alot of sense...

@epod i wasn't being scumy with my vote if you look my vote was for killa buthere were two votes for tubby two votes for wave and two votes for myself i think..i can't remember that far back...that was when tubby tried commiting suicide so i changed my vote to give him a hand.. it wasn't to tie the vote because when i posted it u hadn't posted yet on my screen...

@ drake and Howard i believe you to be town...
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:34 pm

TC :facepalm: please re-read i never investigate anything, you mean to be questioning my brother guido,, I know its tough and all but seriously,,,:
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:35 pm

lol! brother i love your dry sence of houmor it has always made me laugh

Ok heres how I see this ending TC's death leaves one more mafia and prove me cop. pimp is the other but since he aint playing mafia does not turn in a kill tonite... if mafia turns in a kill it will be me cuz I will be investigating and they don't want me to find them and my investigation will be for kill cuz he's active. then you know killa is mafia.

Oh and incase I forgot cuz I am high MY VOTE TC

ANYWAY i got dart league tonite so I won't be on peace hope to see ya'll in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:48 pm

So one of 2 things is true, either Wave’s being honest and gave up him team because he was being a cry baby about not getting good picks, or two, Wave’s lying trying to play strategy after he’s already dead. Since the second possibility is probably against the game rules to employ strategy in the thread after your dead, I’ll assume he’s just a cry baby.

Hey look, I’ve gotten bad draws too and even considered doing what you did, but thought I’d be more grown up about it and let others have their fun. Bad form Wave imo.

Unvote: TC Vote: Wave AGAIN

Just kidding Smile

Unvote: Wave - Vote: TC foo real
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:03 pm

lol! @ Drak & Tubby

I don't think it is against the rules for gohst to talk in this thread. The mod hasn't said that. And it's not a running rule on this site either , it depends on the mod. I think it's highly likley that wave is lying.
I could be wrong though, but I don't think I am. there is another one of these scummies in here and they've been keeping a good cover .

Vote:TC
Back to top Go down
PIMPHEDPE
Crystal's Pimp Baby
PIMPHEDPE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Well shit a PIMP cant even get sick round here.

Just to set some shit straight. don't know what your dude Wave is talking about. Far as I know Im a noone. But He does talk some shit. I dunno who this Elite person is he keeps talking about either. Anyways guess it don't matter. Im here and Guess i should read up a bit.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:02 pm

that must have been some quick reading with nothing interesting cause ur not on the site anymore.
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:39 am

with s a sad heart i bod farewell town...everyone voted for me bcause they thought i made a tie on purpose...which noone looks at time's of post to realize was a mistake...but as i sleep i realize i shall not wake....see ya next game peeps..was fun while it lasted.. if i'm goin i'm going out bong Peace
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:49 am

It would be an interesting twist if you were innocent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia XI - border town
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next