Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia XI - border town

Go down 
+9
Wave
Guido Capone
camn
Draklems
Killa
HowardRoark
tubby216
wildirishrose
Dustin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TC

TC

Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:32 am

that wasn't intentional i didn't see your post before i did that
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:36 am

The Wave votes got them panicking. That whole I'm confused bullshit is oldschool. A nub move to any Mafia Vet. TOWNIES VOTE WAVE

Confusion at this point about "what's going on" is as sad as the scum that think there're gonna win this game.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:37 am

tc i agree with epod if your going to vote don't use it for a tie or on someone who claimed a protown role and no one has disputed it.
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:41 am

TC's scum I think, that's what I alluded to above. It's part of the "Save Wave" panic.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:42 am

k i understand.... well if wave comes out mafia we go for tc next
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:42 am

Nobody is assisting me with TC.
I don't know that I trust tubby216's claim.

unvote
vote: Wave

Sorry, you are my preferred choice in this two-way tie.

@Draklems: How about TC's i can't tell whats goin on at this point"?
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:45 am

Wow, I gottaa stop taking so much time to compose my posts.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:46 am

current tally

tubby:3
wave:4
guido:1

yet to vote

Wave:
PIMPHEDPE:

deadline in 15 minutes
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:50 am

this is the second game i've actually been around for 1... now everyone is getting focused instead of random acts of voting...2 everyone was just going for who they normally go for every other game....and the reason i voted for tubby was i don't trust his claim either...it didn't make sense to me he would out himself like that oni day2... sounds like he's tryin to save his hyde....1 the town wouldn't vote for him and 2 the mafia wouldn't waste a kill correct ? so my vote still stands and i didn't tie it on purpose i didn't see epods vote before i did that
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:51 am

how does tubby have three votes
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:51 am

We sure could use another townie vote, Wave can vote to save himself at this point.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:52 am

ok never mind now I remember

@TC nobody has come forward to dispute tubbies claim... now seeing as how with one vote it doesn't matter wave can still save himself.,,, But now you get people looking in your direction... with the cop still out there thats dangerouse unless you are town or GF

Last edited by Guido Capone on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 am

Wave at 8:58 pm wrote:
I can't stay up 'till the deadline, but I'm not gone yet

Hopefully true.

That is, if he is scum.
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:56 am

so there is no last minute tie
unvote vote wave
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:57 am

Howard and TC you guys need to pay more attention to your posting double posting is frowned on here.
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:00 am

I apologize. In a previous game I read, a player was attacked for editing posts. Maybe it was just becauseof the high frequency. I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:12 am

the panic and confusion of yesterday a forgotten memory, today the town takes hold of there fates. They know what must be done and approach the task with a grim determination. There is still dissent in the ranks, however as the sun sets there choice has become clear to them, Wave must die. The villagers whip themselves into a frenzy and approach waves home they kick down the door and to there surprise he is standing there waiting for them, clad from head to toe in a black Italian suit with an air and dignity about him that they had not come to expect from the humble shop keeper they had come to know. "you want take me without a fight!" wave yells as he reaches into his coat to pull out his gun but before he has the chance to fire he is quickly struck by one of the villagers, his gun goes flying and then they all are upon him. They bludgeon and cut him with bats axes anything they can get there hands on the fear and rage of the town is collectively released on this one individual when they are finally finished what is left of wave can not even be recognized as human. shocked by there own ferociousness hut relieved that they have killed the godfather the town retires to there individual homes knowing that the mafias retaliation will be swift.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wave is dead he was the godfather.

remaining players

Epod~Lady:
tubby216:
Draklems:
HowardRoark:
Guido Capone:
TC:
Killa:
wildirishrose:
PIMPHEDPE:

day three will begin after bnight actions are complete.
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:17 am

sorrybout the double post heard it was a pain when u modify last one...was why i did it.... and wow...good call on wave..so do we think tubby's claim is legite or not ?
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:19 am

great job town.

i believe him to be legit nobody else had claimed.
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 am

WOO HOO!!! We got the GF!! fu scum
Well, I need some sleep!
@TC: Guess what's coming after some sleep and D3 has begun . . .
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 am

Hell Yeah, Way to fucking go town cheereader rock on cooll boobs sex claps blaze bong Smoke on that you pothead posier.... bj oh yeah suck that too Godfather Scum

Now lets get those goons TC and Killa...
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:24 am

Well I'm not sure when they wack us, but my votes gonna be for TC until he's dead. Dead I Saaay. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Vote: TC
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:31 am

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA F'IN SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
blaze bong Very Happy , Phew , meow , THat makes me feel bettershkie! I am like glowing meow blaze , I'll have a good sleep Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Smile Laughing

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:34 am

damn blood thirsty are we....can't even let the adrelane subside before attacking one of your own...day time hasn't even started and yet by popular vote i'm dead already... still haven't heard much from killa or pimp...but what the hell i'll join the bandwagon

Vote TC kill the dragon
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:35 am

i'll agree with draklems tc tying it up like that is scummy as hell

vote tc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia XI - border town
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next