Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia XI - border town

Go down 
+9
Wave
Guido Capone
camn
Draklems
Killa
HowardRoark
tubby216
wildirishrose
Dustin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
tubby216
tubby216

Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:50 pm

vote pimp
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Well Townies , either way , we get 2 kills. If we are wrong tonight , we get a kill tomorrow, If we fuck that up; tHen we lose. We just have to be smart about it , and we have this game in the bag.

Pimp already has a few votes , and if Guido wasn't the cop , I would assume the real cop would have come out by meow. Same goes for Tubby , if he was lying , the real Vig could easily call him out. So that said

I VOTE PIMPHEDPE
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 pm

i still have my kill if I make it to lylo with it than i will use it that nite and it should cancell out the kills,, like ie i will get my kill pm in before the scum does ,,,, that is if we are wrong today

i wonder if i could just use it now and end the game???

mod?? any thoughts??
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:41 am

I've already asked the Mod... He says thats not how he intended the role to work so doing it now is a possible bad idea bgut since it was not pimp I investigated if he flips town I would be surprised
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:06 am

The sun begins to set on what is to be the final day of this nightmare, as has become a tradition in the last few days the town makes it's way to the cemetery to pay respects to those who had died. During a moment of silence a soft sob can be heard from a distant corner of the cemetery ,it's from where the two previous members of the mafia had been buried. The town rushes over to find pimp in a full Italian suit kneeling before the graves of the fallen mafioso crying, he hears there approach but pays them know mind. He wipes the tears from his face "soon my brothers" he whispers to the graves then he begins to stand draws himself to his full height and opens his mouth to speak but before he is able he is struck with what is the first of many blows. The town will not give him the dignity of last words he is nothing but a murderer same as the rest They hold him down and bind his hands and his legs they force him into a casket that was made for a future victim and place it into a grave beside those of his fallen brothers. Quiet before, now realization finally dawns on pimp as the dirt begins to hit the lid of the casket he cries and screams, begs for mercy all semblance of the dignity with which he tried to go out vanishing. As the grave is finally filled and the screams from within begin to fade a deep wave of relief travelers through the town, they have done it! they are free! but as they begin to walk back a cold feeling also creeps into there stomachs they remember those that have died those they have killed, murdered with there own hands. They have won but at what cost?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pimp is dead he was the final member of the mafia the town wins! congratulations!

here are the surviving players.

Epod~Lady:
tubby216:
Draklems:
Guido Capone:
Killa:
wildirishrose:

here were the official roles.

cop: Guido Capone
doc: HowardRoark
goon: TC
goon: PIMPHEDPE
godfather: wave
repentant vigilante: tubby216

As per the situation with wave it was a tactic as some of you had guessed but not in the way you think PIMP had not shown up for a whole day due to personal issues but wave had mistakenly thought that meant PIMP was no longer playing so wave made the "blow up" post outing him in hopes of getting your attention away from TC and hopefully giving him a better chance.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:07 am

HAHA ,,, Sweet Victory for the Town !!! Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven I love you , The mafia deserved everything they got , after what they did to Camn , Crystal , the Doc , and Drak.

Last edited by Epod~Lady on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wildirishrose

wildirishrose

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:08 am

WOOOO HOOOOO go town congrats everybody
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:08 am

wooohoooooooo town!!!! cheerss wow claps boobs sex bong bj shagg fu beat it back cool
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:14 am

btw we almost lost this game,, i had selected guido nite 1 to be my nite kill, but i didnot confirm my nite choice so basically i missed the dead line and town won cause guido was the cop lol.

the reason i was goint to us it nite one is that if i were wrong the town would still have enough time to recover if i used it anyother nite than nit one its eiter instant lylo or instant lose

good job all

so let start the next one like sunday,, anyone ready to go? for mod other than me and guido??
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:15 am

I Could set up a game , if everyone wants to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:17 am

go for it... its ur turn next in so in!
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:19 am

what kind of break do we want in~between games???

P.S. Dustin I had fun playing , Great set up , I know when you set it up , it never goes the way you think it would LOL ... THanks for the great game Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:21 am

i guess its up to you , but i don't think anyone's feelings got hurt this game so earlier the better
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:24 am

I'll start the thread , we'll see if we get enough to play by mid~week. I don't think everyone has even finished reading this thread yet. haha
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 am

i don't care when you get it started but i am so IN

Great job town thank you all for believeing in me Glad it worked out for us.... sorry again crystal for killing you hope you won't hold a grude next game...
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:43 am

I'll play, feel free to stat the sign up thread anytime you can pick a start date depending on sign ups.
Back to top Go down
Draklems

Draklems

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 am

Good job ALL, WoooHooo. Basketball

I still think Wave's a crybaby Sad

Just kidding! cheers
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:45 am

Thanks everyone, I had a great time! Great job, Dustin. See you in the sign ups for the next game.
Back to top Go down
tubby216
tubby216

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 am

just a side note those that /ined in this thread nneed to make their way over to the sign up thread for the next game
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:32 pm

gooame peoples rock on
Back to top Go down
Killa

Killa

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Damn i missed it... WE WIN WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP sorry i have been busy then tha damn internet has gone out... not sure when its gonnna be back on yet...but ya gotta love unsecured networks Very Happy...

Good game tough guys sorry i wasnt as much help as i shoulda been...
Back to top Go down
http://www.urchoiceradio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia XI - border town
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10