Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia

Come here to Play Mafia the Forum Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia XI - border town

Go down 
+9
Wave
Guido Capone
camn
Draklems
Killa
HowardRoark
tubby216
wildirishrose
Dustin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:34 am

Here's an observation . . .
tubby216 and camn vote each other.
They both then change to Crystal.
Finally, Draklems votes Crystal.
(To make this complete and honest: Yes, I also hit the Crystal bandwagon to try to stir a response, but nobody bit.)

Unofficial:
Crystal 3 (see above)
TC 2 (HowardRoark and Wave)
wildirishrose 2 (Killa and Guido Capone)
PIMPHEDPE 1 (wildirishrose)
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:39 am

Ok their are some votes missing people... Wake up someones about to hang.

I could try to save crystals kneck and chane the vote and try to talk killa into doing the same but I'm not sure she's innocent. so why bother... as I said in the last post thats alot of red.
Back to top Go down
http://stardawn.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:42 am

vote tally

Crystal 3
TC 2
Wildirishrose 2
PIMPHEDPE 1

yet to vote

Epod~Lady
Crystal
TC
PIMPHEDPE

20 minutes till deadline
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:43 am

im telling u............. LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED .. I WASNT SCUM im not now!!!!!!!!!!! u guys vote me off u just started ur 1st day off very badly!!!!!! dont be stupid! think........
Back to top Go down
http://gigawattsradio.com
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 am

@Crystal: Why don't you have a vote anywhere?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 am

beging for your life makes you all the guiltier.
so busy trying to save your ass you forgot to vote.

Ok thats enough to make me change my mind

Unvote
Vote Crystal
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:49 am

naw....... i kno what am i doing.......... HELLO gudio! uve played with me how many times? and how many times do i not vote first phase..... or im always one of the last! u all acting tarded
lol i aint beggin im jus beggin for what is the truth and u all gonna look dumb when im dead anddddddddddddddddddddd im INNOCENT! what! lol i think u all jus like to get me going.
Back to top Go down
PIMPHEDPE
Crystal's Pimp Baby
PIMPHEDPE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:51 am

vote wildirishrose

becuase she voted for me!!! im just a town PIMP trying to make a buck!!! geeesh!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 am

tick tick ............................................. u all r makin ahuge mistake....
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:57 am

I am here , But I wont' cause I tie , I'm gonna wait to see what happens after the first night , get some info , as I always do .
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:58 am

God bless President Harding if not for him and this damned prohibition we wouldn't get to hang someone tonite..... lol! cheereader rock on cooll boobs sex claps blaze bong
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:58 am

Who would you be voting for Epod~Lady?
ADD: How would you be causing a tie?!?!?

Last edited by HowardRoark on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:59 am

vote rose im savin my azz
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:01 am

you still have one more vote than her... I changed my vote
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:13 am

A day of wild accusations ensues fingers point in every direction the town madly cries for vengeance and in there rage and terror they grab Crystal, she pleads with them, "please spare me your making a mistake!" but her cries for mercy only seek to enrage the townspeople more. They drag her to the corpse of the woman killed the night before at the center of town they force her to the ground and hold her head up to so that she has to look upon the face of her supposed victim as the axe comes down. But they were wrong, Crystal was a simple innocent villager in there wild quest for vengeance the town had become as bad as what they saught to fight all that was left now was to retire for the night with the guilt of what they had done and the fear that one of them would not live out the night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
finall day 1 vote tally

crystal 4
TC 2
Wildirishrose 3
PIMPHEDPE 1

Crystal is dead she was a normal townie, the remaining players are

Epod~Lady:
tubby216:
Wave:
Draklems:
HowardRoark:
Guido Capone:
TC:
Killa:
wildirishrose:
PIMPHEDPE:
camn:

day 2 will begin when I receive all night actions.
Back to top Go down
Epod~Lady
Spankalicious
Spankalicious
Epod~Lady

PostSubject: :(   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:14 am

RIP CRystal Sad Sad Crying or Very sad I will smoke one at your grave every night after my jog.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:15 am

wellll u stupid people i told u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:20 am

rip Crystal

I'd like to refer everyone to my previous observation of votes on her. And add the Guido Capone late vote to that record.
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:22 am

RIP Crystal rip you will be missed.... sorry people i missed the deadline...i've been working two jobs and completly forgot about the start of the game.. i'm here and paying attention now
Back to top Go down
HowardRoark

HowardRoark

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:24 am

Yes, sitting there, watching the last 5 minutes or so of the day.
Back to top Go down
Guido Capone

Guido Capone

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:27 am

Sorry crystal... rip I'll be smokeing next to Epod blaze

Add my name to what ever list you want I except full responseblity.

I know it doesn't matter now and I hate to state the obvious but tubby, camn, defenatly... voting each other to get us twisted Nice Kansas City Shuffle. any way I'm out for the nite Peace and Love yall
Back to top Go down
TC

TC

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:27 am

i was trying to read all 4 pages in 10 minutes lol and i did post at 1157 but it didn't show up for some reason before the thread was locked... and what exactly did i do to you ? lol
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Admin
Admin
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:29 am

censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored censored scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu fu beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it beat it
Back to top Go down
PIMPHEDPE
Crystal's Pimp Baby
PIMPHEDPE

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:34 am

rip GUYS KILLED MY LOVA!!!!!! NO ONE IS SAFE.... I HAVE MY EYES ON U FUCKERS...
Back to top Go down
Dustin
Admin
Admin
Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 am

as the villagers gather the next morning they notice someone conspicuously absent, camn has not arrived. After a brief wait the villagers begin to grow anxious fearing for camns safety they rush to his home. through camns gate one villager makes out a crumpled body laying beside the garden they run in and turn the body over... a scarecrow? Suddenly a scream is heard from the back of the crowd and as the rest of the villagers look to where the scarecrow once stood they see the cause, camn impaled through the head on the stake where the scarecrow once stood. His body dangling helplessly his dead eyes staring through them, the mafia has struck again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the mafia has killed camn

remaining players

Epod~Lady:
tubby216:
Wave:
Draklems:
HowardRoark:
Guido Capone:
TC:
Killa:
wildirishrose:
PIMPHEDPE:

day two begins now ends first thing thursday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia XI - border town   Mafia XI - border town - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mafia XI - border town
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next